Royal Town Landscape Developments

Reviews for Royal Town Landscape Developments

Mila in Kitchener
Mila in Kitchener
1 review Aurora, ON

So happy I found this company!

We were looking to do our backyard, met with 15 companies and after each time we felt dissapointed... until we met DANILO!
He impressed us with his professional approach, knowledge, flexibility and patience! It was so important to us to get the feeling of confidence and he gave it to us! The work they did is exceptional, he even did things that we didn't ask for! I highly recommend working with DANILO you won't regret!

Karen
Karen

Riverside front yard, back yard and driveway

Royaltown landscaping was amazing. We moved into our house last fall in Riverside and couldn’t wait to improve our curb appeal and make a usable space to hang out in our backyard, and also we needed a new parking pad. I made a plan with Danilo in January and he said he would start April 1. There was actually still snow on the ground when they started. Even in the snow and cold they showed up and worked very hard.
They made an amazing transformation in our front and backyard. People in the neighbourhood have actually been seen taking photos:)
Danilo and his team worked to make sure every detail was to my liking. It was a huge job and we couldn’t be happier. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Martha
Martha

Frontyard Hardscaping

Royal Town does a fantastic job! We asked them, upon seeing their work in our neighbourhood (Agincourt), to quote on our project.

The whole project was meticulously and professionally completed.

The owner, Danilo, also adds his artistry, perfectionism, and years of experience, so that the "curb appeal" is maximal.

Royal Town offers great value for the money on big projects like ours!

We recommend Royal Town without hesitation (and already have)!

Karolina
Karolina

Sidewalk- Front path and driveway - Interlock Stones

Royal Town Landscape did an amazing job!
It was a pleasure to deal with Danilo who is very knowledgeable about the materials we could use and he is very professional!
The project was done in a timely manner and the result is beautiful! Reasonable pricing.
It was worth every penny as it requires a lot of hard work! I would highly recommend Royal Town Landscape!

Hi Karolina, thank you very much for your comments, for trusting us with your project, and for working closely in the landacape design.
I will come by this Spring to check on the work...

Thanks again!

Joe E.
Joe E.

Backyard and Front Walk Reno

Thanks to Danilo and team we have reclaimed our backyard and can use it again. After calling around for quotes the only contractor that met our budget and timeline was Royal Town. The others were all 20% higher and were not available to start until 6 months after quoting. Danilo and team started the work 1 week after my call. The demo of my old deck and pool were quickly done over a weekend in extreme heat. The following week the Reno job started. The work and attention to detail were excellent. Danilo and team worked hard and long hours despite the heat and completed the job on time. The patio and pergola look awesome. They even relocated my shed to open up the space even more. Although not originally planned, I had them come back right after and redo my front walk. Once again I was very pleased with the work. Thanks Danilo and team!!

Hi Joe, I appreciate your comments. It was a pleasure working on your project, we enjoyed the entire process and loved the end product. We'll be back this Spring to check on the work to see if any maintenance is required. Thanks for providing all those cold drinks during such a hot week.

Thank you again!

Ryan in Toronto
Ryan in Toronto

Complete wood deck rebuilt

I wish I would have contacted Danilo sooner. For years I avoided my backyard. My deck was falling apart and I’d contacted other companies and just felt so overwhelmed I would postpone. Until Danilo came and walked me through the process and made me feel comfortable. It was a large job and took a week to complete but it was done right.

Hi Ryan, thanks for your kind comments. They inspire us to do a better job every time.
Your ideas and preparation made the entire process very easy and pleasant.

Thanks again... keep in touch!

B. L.
B. L.
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Walkway, patio, and fence

Danny was very pleasant to deal with when he came over to give us an estimate for putting down an interlock front/side walkway and backyard patio. He gave us good recommendations on what needed to be done. The estimate he gave was very reasonable compared to some of the other ones we received. When Danny and his crew started everything was done in a timely fashion. More recently, they also fixed part of our fence that brought down by a windstorm. They did a great job on that too. Danny was always easily reachable for any questions or concerns, which was a welcome change.
To sum it up, we were very satisfied with their work and we have already recommended them to a neighbour.

Hi Mr. Lee,
Thank you for your comments. It was a pleasure working for you. Your ideas, design, and product choice made a significant difference in the outcome of the project.
I would also like to thank you for calling us back to do more work for you and for recommending us to your neighbours.

Regards,

Jerry
Jerry

Driveway interlocking stones

Danilo has been very professional and responsive. The effort and care they put in preparing the foundation is exceptional which right away sets them apart from many other contractors that I observed working in our neighbourhood. The job was done right, on time and on budget. Danilo even followed up with a text message to make sure everything is good and indicated that he will come back to inspect the work in Spring. Highly recommended.

Hi Jerry,

It was a great pleasure working for you on your driveway. I am very happy that you were there personally to see the quality of the work, specifically the depth of the base.
Your ideas and your desire for Quality Work inspired us to do an even better job.
As I said, I will see you this Spring to check on the work done.
Cheers,

Imee
Imee
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Driveway

We are very happy with the way Danny and his crew did our driveway. It’s not only the quality of work that is very good but also very reasonable. Danny did some work which is not part of the contract I did not hear any complain and he did not ask for extra pay. That’s how professional Danny is. I definitely will recommend him to di your driveway.
Good job Danny and your crew..

Hello Imee,

Thanks a lot for your comments, I really appreciate it.
I really appreciate working on your project, the driveway, steps, landscaping. Your ideas helped us a lot. You were open and flexible to other ideas and designs, that helped us also. I will be coming by in April to see if anything needs maintenance.
Thank you!

Danilo O.

Cindy C.
Cindy C.

Front and backyard landscaping

Danilo and his team were professional, timely, responsive and a pleasure to work with. Danilo has great attention to detail and goes above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to do a landscaping project.

Hello Cindy,
Thanks for your comments and feedback.
It was a pleasure working for you. Your ideas helped us a lot in getting the job done.
We'll come around this spring to see if any maintenance is needed.

Thanks again,

More about Royal Town Landscape Developments

We started our Landscape and Interlocking Stone business in 1994 based on three pillars: Integrity, Quality, and Service.

ONE job at a time… Unlike many other businesses we do ONE job at a time. It is important to us to be able to focus all our efforts into each customer so that they get the best in personal attention and their project is completed as expected and on time.

No Sub-Contracted Work… We do all the work ourselves. Our employees are highly qualified, talented, and honest. We wouldn’t trust your project and our reputation to anyone else.

We deliver what we promise to do. We carry out our work according to what our customers want and expect. We strive to deliver the best results at the least possible cost for the client.
Our work exceeds construction standards and client’s expectations. We take satisfaction in showing our customers how their project is been done so that they may appreciate the workmanship that goes into their project.

As a Landscape Contractor and Designer....
Our Goal… To exceed the expectations of every client by doing our work with Honesty, Quality, and Professionalism.
Our approach… We first listen to what our clients want and make suggestions based on that and our experience. We then proceed to work in an efficient and flexible manner through every phase of the project to suit the client's needs.

We are happy to provide you with the following services and more:
Patios, walkways, steps, porches, verandas, pergolas, driveways, flower beds, gardens, planting, sprinklers, lighting, stone BBQs, stone fireplaces, and much more.

Letter from Danilo Otero, owner of Royal Town Landscape Development, March 2012:

Dear Customers,

I would like to thank you and congratulate you for helping children in Nicaragua go to school. Because of you, we were able to provide school supplies to 100 kids this past month and we are already working to provide another one hundred sets of school supplies this Summer.

Thank You! You made a big difference.

Regards,