Canadian Air Systems

HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Mississauga  >  Canadian Air Systems

Reviews for Canadian Air Systems

Michael from Toronto
Michael from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Repair ductless air conditioner

Jon was terrific. Because the weather was too cold for him to properly diagnose the problem the first visit, he made a second visit to my home. Problem fixed!. Truly an excellent HVAC service person and a company I would recommend without hesitation

Thanks Michael! Jon IS terrific, and we thank you for your recommendation.

Natalie from Old Toronto
Natalie from Old Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Hot water tank repair

Azad from Canadian Air Systems repaired our hot water tank. He was meticulous and the work was completed within the hour. We were impressed by the company's overall professionalism and helpfulness. Thank you!

sarah giles in Etobicoke
sarah giles in Etobicoke
2 reviews ETOBICOKE, ON

Water Heater Issue

Phil Dennis from Canadian Air Systems was fast, efficient and very friendly! Said he would be here between 8-12 ..arrived at 8:15!! so impressed with the professionalism. Well Done!
Thank you, Phil! A job well done, and highly recommended!

David from Mississauga
David from Mississauga

Water Tank install / venting

I'd like to recognize Kory and Ryan from CAS for a great job that they completed today. A normal water tank install became a bigger project when we learned that the venting completed by another company was non-compliant! Kory carefully showed me the problem and took care in outlining alternatives on making a bad situation better. I was impressed with his forthright atitude and superior customer service. I won't hesitate to call CAS again.

Richard from Mississauga
Richard from Mississauga

Vent Upgrade

I'd like to recognize Kory and Fred from CAS for their job well done. They arrived at my home on time, got the job done in an efficient manner, with exceptional quality and within reasonable time expectation. I would definitely refer CAS to people I know.

Tom Holmes from Newmarket
Tom Holmes from Newmarket
1 review , ON

no hot water

Jon received our call at 5 pm that we had no hot water. Although very late in the day, he promised to be here as soon as possible even though he was a considerable distance away on another job. He arrived at 7, diagnosed and fixed the problem. Jon is knowlegeable, courteous, and accommodating. We would recommend him to anyone in need of heating and air conditioning services.

toronto furnace
toronto furnace
3 reviews Burlington, ON

water heater installation

we called canadian air systems to get a quote for a new water heater., when they arrived they offered us a rental program also which includes free installation and service., we liked the program so much not only did we get one for our house we also got all of our family to switch to canadian air systems for all there hvac needs., thank you so much for all your great advised and workmanship

tina in courtice
tina in courtice
3 reviews RICHMOND HILL, ON

furnace and air

Great service., excellent workmanship and staff..Fair pricing no hiden costs like other companies...always has some that answers pohne 7 days aweek and also returns calls with in minutes if someone was unable to pick up call..The owner comes by job and looks over work and if something is doen that he doesnt like he makes his crew fix it the way he likes it.. This shows to me and my family that this company cares about peoples homes as it was there own...

More about Canadian Air Systems

HomeStars doesn't let us break this up into paragraphs, so apologies in advance for the hard read! We are a family-owned small business with a passion for what we do: We solve customers' heating, cooling and hot water problems. We also solve airflow, air quality and humidity problems. We service ...