Canadian Air Systems

HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Mississauga  >  Canadian Air Systems

Reviews for Canadian Air Systems

Sam
1 review Kleinburg, ON

Prompt, friendly, organized, above and beyond what was expected. Came quickly even over the holidays.

Thank you Sam. We're as committed over the holidays as we are the rest of the year. Customers come first at all times.

oleg.rybin

Mike responded promptly to my emergency call about my old furnace dying on Sunday morning and the next day the new furnace was installed.
There were some technical issues which required further visits but they were handled very professionally and the job was finished to my complete satisfaction.

Hi Oleg, thanks very much for the feedback. We pride ourselves on handling hiccups professionally and, as you put it, "complete [customer] satisfaction." It was a pleasure working with you. Your IESO rebate cheque should be in your mailbox shortly btw!

R. W.
1 review Caledon, ON

Great communication. Came in a timely manner. Very knowledgeable and professional. Installed new furnace and A/C at my parents' house as well. Would definitely recommend.

Thank you R.W. It was a pleasure working with you, AND your parents - they're so sweet! We appreciate your endorsement and recommendation. All the best to you and your family!

Noah C. in Tracadie

I hired Canadian Air Systems to do an annual maintenance check of my furnace. Mike Barrett was a pleasure to deal with over the phone, and when his tech came to do the work he was courteous, professional, and was happy to take a bit extra time to explain in detail what he was doing for my particular furnace. I really appreciated this as i am a fairly new home owner.
It was all in all great service and i will definitely be recommending them to everyone I know.
Noah

Thanks so much, Noah! We're always happy to take the time to explain to our customers what exactly we've done, and why. And we appreciate your recommendation! Thanks again.

Joe A in Toronto

After multiple furnace break-downs, I decided to reach out to Michael and Grant from Canadian Air Systems for a quote on a new furnace. From the very beginning, I found them to be extremely responsive and beyond professional. They came out to my house the next day for a full site survey, and provided me with their best suggestions on replacement units. Their quote was extremely competitive, and I ended up choosing them to install my new unit – an AirMax 100e.
My only wish was that I had done this sooner. They had my new furnace installed in just a few days, and its performance has been absolutely outstanding. Air quality has improved, time to heat my house has decreased considerably, and I find that overall there is less temperature stratification in my town home.
These guys are amazing! I highly recommend them – you won’t be disappointed.

Hi Joe, THANK YOU VERY MUCH for this review. I'm so glad to hear you're feeling immediate results from the new unit! It was a pleasure working with you and Ian. All the best, Michael

Sunny K in Toronto

Let me just say that I have dealt with numerous contractors over the years with mediocre results at best. Many contractors promise that they will stand by their products and services until you call them regarding an issue. Either they don't return your call, or their number is conveniently no longer in service...say goodbye to your warranty if you experienced the latter.

From my initial contact with Grant Parkes, Manager of Sales, to the in person no charge on site consultation with Jon, to the clean installation of my AC unit and Steam Humidifier by Rick and Jose, the word "professional" is an understatement. Canadian Air Systems does amazing work and their customer service goes beyond expectations. Grant's follow up emails and phone calls were very reassuring. He goes out of his way to make sure your happy with your installation and the products recommended for your budget. This company provides great after sales support and client care. If your looking for a long term service partner CAS is the way to go. They will be the only company I call to maintain my furnace, AC, and humidifier from now on. Thank You Grant, Jon, Rick, and Jose for restoring my faith in the industry. You guys are awesome!

Thanks Sunny! Grant, Jon, Rick and Jose are indeed awesome. We focus on professionalism and customer service internally, so it's always rewarding to hear from our customers that it's working. Thank you, again, for your business -- and for this positive review. Much appreciated.

Cheryl K.

Probably the best customer experience I've ever had. Truly can't say enough about this team of professionals, who were thoughtful every step in terms of the assessment of the situation, the recommended approach, and the installation of our brand new system. Also, they were just genuinely great human beings.

You're making us blush! We're so glad you had this positive experience, Cheryl. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to maintaining your sweet Mitsubishi system for years to come!

Mark from Toronto

Right from the day our furnace and central air quit the staff at Canadian Air Systems were courteous and helpful, answering questions and responding with the service call immediately. Mylan gave us an honest assessment of the situation and several options as to how to proceed. Grant went above and beyond to work with us to find the best options within a range of selections to meet our needs. Rick and his team were on time, professional and did the utmost to minimize the impact of a job of this scale. Both furnace and air conditioner were replaced within the time quoted and there were no surprises, no hidden costs or stress involved. We were pleased with the quality of work and the time taken by all (Mylan, Grant, Rick and his team) to provide information and make us feel very valued as customers. Overall I would recommend this company for any hvac needs. They provide excellent service, quality products and it was apparent they took pride in their work and showed a level of proffesionalism that can be rare these days. Great job guys and keep up the good work.

Mark - Thank you so much for your detailed review. You picked up on two things in particular that we strive for at CAS: professionalism, and taking pride in our work. It's always a pleasure to work with intelligent, communicative clients like yourself, and we hope you will turn to us again down the road should you have the need. Until then, all the best - and we'll be in touch!

Isaac M.

The entire process from the time I contacted the business owner to request a quote to final invoicing was seamless and professional. My thanks to the CAS team for educating me on my options, facilitating the rebate(s) process and completing the job timely to a high standard.

Thanks very much Isaac! It was a pleasure working with you. We try extra hard to make everything as easy as possible for our customers, so to hear that the process was "seamless" from your perspective is music to our ears. Enjoy your system, especially that Mitsubishi; what a machine!

cjoffe8

The work was done well, on time and the admin team was super responsive and communicative. Would use them again any day and reccomend them to anyone.

Thanks CJ, our pleasure. Your old furnace is still legendary around here - what a beast! Thanks also for the recommendation. All the best to you and your family.

More about Canadian Air Systems

HomeStars doesn't let us break this up into paragraphs, so apologies in advance for the hard read! We are a family-owned small business with a passion for what we do: We solve customers' heating, cooling and hot water problems. We also solve airflow, air quality and humidity problems. We service ...