Thermal Edge Air Systems

Ajax ON L1T 2H8
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in L1N9T8  >  Thermal Edge Air Systems

Reviews for Thermal Edge Air Systems

Replacement of furnace

I can not say enough about the customer service we received by Maric . It was just starting to get cold out when our furnace shut down. Maric came after workimg all day. He arrived about 9 pm. He was back at ourplace with in 24 hours and put in a brand new system for us. He was honest, polite and did the job right. We would highly recommend Maric any time.

The Lavertys

Gabriela in Oakville
Gabriela in Oakville

Maintenance/ check-up

Maric checked my furnace and right away identified the heat exchanger was not functioning properly. He was professional and very good at explaining everything in a way I'd understand. He also answered all my questions and concerns thoroughly. I'd highly recommend him for any furnace needs (maintenance, repair, replacement) He is highly knowledgeable, reliable and trustworthy.

Joan in Whitby
Joan in Whitby

New AC unit

When I need work done on my home, I rely on referrals. I was given Maric's name, and my AC unit was installed a few days later. Very professional, polite, and a hard working guy. He didn't even take time to eat the meal I prepared for him; he took it to 'go'!!!

Farida Kassum from Toronto
Farida Kassum from Toronto

Furnace and Air Conditioner maintenance

This was routine maintenance every 2 years. Maric was extremely knowledgeable, efficient and professional. He made some useful suggestions for future consideration but there was absolutely no pressure. We were totally satisfied and felt good knowing that both heating and cooling systems were in fine operating condition.

Gas range installation

Maric installed a gas range (converted from electric). Excellent and thorough service. Gave a full estimate after explaining what needed to be done and stuck to his price upon completion. No surprises.
Also made sure that I was comfortable using the appliances (new to gas) and all safety features. Would definitely recommend to anyone look for a certified gas fitter and/or furnace specialist.

susana albuquerque from Toronto
susana albuquerque from Toronto

Air Conditioner Repair

Professional, polite service and no extra fee for off-hours (weekend). Very reasonable rates and solved the problem in no time! I would highly recommend Thermal Edge Air Systems (particularly Maric) for furnace and air conditioner maintenance and repair.

Steven from Toronto
Steven from Toronto

Furnace Failed on the cold week

Talk about a guy who know his job well. Came in and out less then an hour and answered all my questions I had. Outstanding hard working guy. Glad to know him and now will be me/friends/family go to for anything HVAC issues.

Thanks for you quick and extremely professional service.

Christian in Oshawa
Christian in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Furnace Repair

Very professional, great communication and trust worthy.

Maric explained everything and gave a summary of my furnace and important things that I should know based on his experience and knowledge.

He went through troubleshooting and a diagnostic and explained what needed to be done.

Very reasonable cost of service. Highly recommended.

1 review Whitby, ON

Rinnai tankless water heater repair

After a frustrating search for a warranty repair on an 8-year-old Rinnai water heater, I was given Maric's name by one of the out-of-town authorized dealers. When Maric found out how long we had been surviving with a hole in the heat exchanger piping, he got on the phone with Rinnai, and spent over an hour with the Rinnai tech (who came on after 45 minutes on hold). Not only was Maric very patient, professional and effective, his price was very reasonable. We were back up and running in no time as soon as the part arrived.

kat in L1N9T8
kat in L1N9T8

Furnace install

Our furnace broke on the weekend, first thing monday they were here to look at it to see if it was salvagable (23 years old) the technician said it could be fixed for a several hundred bucks but with the age of the unit it was end of life anyway, so we decided to get a new energy efficient one. It was installed the next day! Great quick service.

More about Thermal Edge Air Systems

Thermal Edge Air Systems specializes in residential H-VAC service installation and maintenance. We pride ourselves on honest business practices at a fair price providing neat installations and value added service.