General Contractors
Sean Kynaston Morris Construction And Renovation

Reviews for Sean Kynaston Morris Construction And Renovation

1 review , ME

Additions and top ups

My wife and I first met Sean while he was working on a full house renovation across the road from our home. He was always pleasant, courteous and approachable. As neighbors to a construction zone he was always considerate to all on the street with regards to the complications of living next to such a project.

When the project was done we were able to tour the completed home and were impressed with the workmanship. Our neighbors had nothing but praise for their experience with Sean throughout their renovation process.

Since then we have used Sean and his team on two major home additions/top ups as well as our cottage. We have even referred him to friends that have all praised their experience with him, no matter what the job size was. From decks-fences-sheds to kitchens, baths and basements.

We find Sean to be knowledgeable, organized and dedicated. We loved the fact that he is a hands-on Contractor and was present on site pretty much every day working. Any situation the arose was dealt with professionally and when my wife and I were stressed, his calm demeanor and sense of humor grounded us and put us at complete confidence and ease.

Just as important was that he was always on budget, on time and acceptably on schedule.

It is my absolute pleasure to write this review for him. As I have referred him to family and friends I would recommend him to others.

Oliver
Scarborough

nan in Toronto
nan in Toronto

Removal, replacement of tile floors in entry, kitchen, powder room, closets and small dining area. Installation of mouldings. Painting of entry

Sean values excellence and his work (and that of his team) reflects this. His quote was detailed, comprehensive and fair. He and his crew are punctual and diligent. I am extremely pleased with the outcome.

Ben McEvoy in Toronto
Ben McEvoy in Toronto

Bathroom renovation

We couldn't possibly have been more pleased with the results of our experience with Sean and his team. His professionalism and personality made the entire 5 week renovation a breeze, and his input into realizing our design goals helped us make our renovation even more satisfying and beautiful! His workmanship is top notch, his sub-contractors dependable and polite and his on-site care left us amazed at the minimal disruption to the rest of the house.

We're already looking for reasons to gut the kitchen just to get Sean back in again.

Marg in Toronto
Marg in Toronto
2 reviews TORONTO, ON

Complete kitchen renovation in a condo-like setting

Sean was the general contractor for the complete kitchen renovation in a condo like setting I had done recently.My first ever reno experience and I didnt know what to expect. Turned out to be a positive experience in every way. He is a very personable fellow to have in your home daily for weeks at a time. He was efficient, very organized, paid attention to detail as well as overall picture of what was to be done. Pricing was fair/ competitive and included a breakdown of costs for each section of work. He coordinated his subtrades well. Every day he reviewed what was to be done the following day and how we were managing. He was clean and tidy with his tools and the mess that gets created with demolition work. I ended with with a gorgeous kitchen. I would happily recommend him and plan to use him again.

Charlie Leaitch in Oshawa
Charlie Leaitch in Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Partial Basement Renovation

I had Sean renovate a portion of the basement, at the landing to the stiars and walls to enclose an area for the workshop. The result was fantastic. The pot lights in the ceiling look great, the set up for doors (both double and single) was appealing. We were extremely pleased by the workmanship, courtesy, and knowledge of Sean. Highly recommended for any renovation work needed. Would definitely use him again. My first choice.

stanley kedzierski in Toronto
stanley kedzierski in Toronto

Condominium renovation

Sean Kynaston Morris Construction And Renovation
416-919-8082
Toronto
M1N1A5

Sean Morris was recommended to us by a condominium property manager. We are designers whose work has been executed (large and small) across Canada, America and in Bermuda and we have worked with countless General Contractors over the past 30 years. We were very impressed with Sean's work, his tidiness, attention to detail, working to a timeline and actually showing up on a jobsite "on time"!!! Our only wish is that we had known Sean 5 projects back. Without hesitation, we would recommend Sean as a General Contractor to any of our clients.

Natalie in Toronto
Natalie in Toronto

Full condo renovation

I decided to renovate my entire condo from floor to ceiling (including 2 bathrooms and smoothing ugly popcorn ceilings!). My search for a contractor was turning into a nightmare (attitude, price, no answers to questions) until Sean. He was great to work with from beginning to end and everything has turned out perfectly. The property manager in my building runs a tight ship, she's very strict about the rules. She let me know on more than one occasion how glad she was that I had hired Sean, he followed the building rules, kept everything clean, was polite and kept everyone informed on what was happening. Sean was personable, responsible, reliable, explained everything and was very patient with me. All the sub-contractors he brought in were very nice and did great work too. I get so many compliments on the renovation, everything turned out exactly as I wanted (have I mentioned the smoothed ceilings and my amazing master bath!!). I would definitely recommend Sean to anyone needing a contractor, I would hire him myself again, but I'm out of rooms to renovate!

Colin in Toronto
Colin in Toronto
1 review East York, ON

Kitchen, Dining Room , Living Room

We told our 3 year old son that our house was sick and needed a doctor to make it better so naturally Sean became Dr. Sean. Sean impressed us on so many levels that it is hard to think of what i appreciated the most about the renovations - the quality of the work and his attention to detail is probably the most important thing but it also meant a lot to us that he was so communicative during all stages of the project. And that made us feel very comfortable and kept us relaxed during this potentially stressful event. I am writing this in front of the fireplace and am about to shut off the television and slide it back into the custom unit that he built for us. I love my home.

Suzanne in Toronto
Suzanne in Toronto

hall, living room and dining room renovations

Working with Sean was a real pleasure - he was on site every day throughout the renovations, he brought in skilled sub-trades, ensured the renovations were completed on time and on budget, was very patient in explaining the "next steps" in the process, made some excellent design suggestions which enhanced the final look of my dining room and also charmed my elderly neighbour (no small feat!). I would definitely work with Sean again and would strongly recommend him to anyone seeking a contractor.

Jen in East York
Jen in East York

Kitchen/Mainfloor/Bathroom renovation

Our neighbours renovated their main floor a few months before we were planning to do ours. We noticed that their contratctor (Sean Morris)was at their house almost every day until their job was done! When I visited the neighbour's house during their reno and met Sean, I observed that he is a real people person, extremely conscientious about his work, and is highly skilled and creative. Naturally, we decided to hire Sean for our extensive home renovation. Now that our reovation is done, we are pleased to say that it was completed exactly within the timelines and budget that Sean had set out for us. Renovating is an extremely anxiety-provoking process to live through and finance, but Sean was patient with us every step of the way, explaining every detail and reassuring us when we needed it. The quality of his work was exceptional and he took his time to ensure that we were pleased with the outcome. We were and still are! It turned out beutifully and withour a hitch! Sean is an all-around great guy, who always sticks to his word; you will never be wondering where he is, or why he hasn't called. Reliability is one of his greatest strengths which sets him apart from many others. Since the completion of our reno, we have called on Sean for other small jobs because we know we can trust him to get it done right. We would not hestitate to recommend who is looking for a positive renovation experience.

More about Sean Kynaston Morris Construction And Renovation

Please Note that our schedule generally has us booked 1-1. 5 yrs in advance. Smaller projects less then 1 week in duration can be fit in as long as your schedule is flexible.
Looking for General Contractors pros in Toronto?