Adore Your Home Inc. 'The Original Kitchen Refacing Company'

Kitchen Planning & Renovation
5278 Brokwood Crt Mississauga ON L5V 2K6
HomeStars  >  Kitchen Planning & Renovation in Mississauga  >  Adore Your Home Inc. 'The Original Kitchen Refacing Company'

Reviews for Adore Your Home Inc. 'The Original Kitchen Refacing Company'

We were planning to sell our home and needed to remodel our kitchen. Refacing the kitchen transformed our small, outdated kitchen to a modern, spacious kitchen. It was a huge selling feature for our home. We were able to sell our home within 3 days.

Follow up was great – Adore Your Home gave us an estimated install date and they were able to install a week earlier. They were able to complete the job in a day. They were efficient, tidy and organized. We have recommended Adore Your Home to all our friends and family.

Thank you so much for that awesome review and congratulations on selling your home in 3 days! That's an achievement in the current market. I'm so glad you decided to reface your kitchen before you listed your home and I do believe that it helped increase the value of your home along with making it more desirable for prospective buyers.

We wish you good luck in finding your new home and hope you have a smooth transition.

daniel.derose

Excellent work! My parents are super happy with the kitchen refacing Jim completed. Kitchen looks great. Jim's attention to detail shows in his work. Job was completed on time as promised at the price quoted.

Dear Daniel,
Thank you for taking the time to write us a testimonial. We are so glad that your entire family, especially your parents, are happy with the transformation. We enjoyed working for your family and really appreciate your hospitality!

J &B in Mississauga

We hired Adore your home for the above work.
We are very pleased with the work and with Jim of Adore Your Home.
Jim is very friendly, reliable, honest, efficient and very experienced at what he is doing.
We first hired Jim and Adore Your Home about four years ago to reface our complete kitchen. He did an excellent job with that as well.
We picked Adore Your Home randomly from the Internet and are very fortunate that we did.
Bill and Jean, Mississauga

Dear Bill & Jean,
Thank you so much for that positive review! It was a pleasure to serve you both of the times. Thank you for choosing to work with our company twice over!
We wish you the very best always.

Joe in Halton Hills

We are extremely happy with our kitchen refacing. It has transformed the space. The price was competitive and the workmanship excellent. Jim, the owner of the company, came to our home and spent considerable time with us going over all aspects of the job. He made helpful recommendations and answered all our questions thoroughly. He did the work himself with an assistant and it was very professionally carried out. We recommend his company highly.

Dear Joe,
I sincerely thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We are so glad that you and your wife like the final product. We hope you enjoy your kitchen for many years to come!

Jessica
1 review Halton Hills, ON

We had a wonderful experience with Jim from adore your home with our kitchen reface from start to finish, he gave us excellent service and advice. The finished kitchen exceeded our expectations, the quality is top notch. He refaced our kitchen + built us a custom pantry + a wine wrack + upgraded our crown molding to a larger size at no additional cost because he felt it would provide a better finished product(we love it). Jim vacuumed the floor, wiped counters/trim/table when he was finished, It blew me away. The place was spotless when he left. We could not be happier with the end product, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this company, and specifically Jim.

Dear Jessica.. Thank you for that amazing review and thank you for the compliments!
You were an amazing client to deal with and I thoroughly enjoyed working with you. I'm glad that you were able to get the look that you wanted. Thank you for selecting and trusting us.

doggie1 in Orangeville
1 review Orangeville, ON

Excellent workmanship. They stand behind their product. They are very professional, yet personable. A problem arose one year later....and it was addressed immediately, without any additional charge......I have recommended them to others who were looking to have the same work done.

Thank you so much for your positive review! Yes we take our work seriously and we don't forget our clients once the job is complete:)
I wish you good luck in the future!

sassy702 in Mississauga

Approximately 3 months ago, Jim and his team worked magic in bringing my kitchen to life.

The professional attention I received from our first meeting followed throughout the entire renovation and the months following.

It is with great confidence that I recommend Jim! He has old school morals that are not easy to come by with contractors today, and I'm truly happy to have chosen him.

Thank you so much for your positive testimonial! We thank you for selecting our company for your project and we enjoyed working with you.
Jim

Thomas in Toronto
3 reviews Milton, ON

After about 1 month, my wife and I still walk into our new kitchen with a huge smile on our face. To complete this project with brand new cabinets, our quote would have been $55,000 and the cost of refacing was just a fraction of that quote but we have a new kitchen.
Jim listened to what we wanted and also gave us his opinion and his comments also saved us some extra $$$. Jim and his team were very neat and tidy throughout the entire process.
I would recommend Jim 200%!!!
Thanks for making our home great again!!!

Thomas & Allana (Milton)

Dear Thomas & Allana,
We are so glad that you love your kitchen and are happy with our services. It was a real pleasure to work both of you and I sincerely thank you for taking the time to write us this amazing testimonial.
Thank you also for your persistence and follow up in order to get this testimonial posted.

Kiron in Mississauga

We received a personal recommendation about Jim's work from three of our friends.

Jim spent a lot of time walking us through the options for replacing our existing cabinet doors, handles & hinges and gave us the pros and cons of each.

The work was completed in a quality fashion ahead of schedule (he had estimated up to two days and it was completed within a single day) and the work looks great!

The work was completed and cleanup was done well.

Dear Kiron,
Thank you so much for your positive review. We are glad to know that you are happy with our services and with the final results! Thank you so much for your business.

Gino in Toronto

I chose to work with Jim because he corresponded in a professional and timely manner from start to finish. When something was out of his scope of expertise, like the backsplash, he provided professionals that could help. Throughout the design process he knew we were looking for a modern look and he fulfilled that need but went beyond, by suggesting ideas that we did not think about, which made the end result even better. He promised the project would be completed in 1 day and it was to virtual perfection. After he left we noticed some minor items that needed addressing. Jim returned in a timely manner and addressed these issues, making the project perfect. On a personal note, Jim is a very polite and respectful person with a lot of integrity. I would work with him again should the need arise.

Dear Gino.. thank you for taking the time to write us a detailed review. It is much appreciated. I hope you enjoy your lovely condo and your updated kitchen for many years to come.

It was a very pleasant experience to have worked with you and your wife. I hope you enjoy the rest of the summer!

Jim Ginwalla

More about Adore Your Home Inc. 'The Original Kitchen Refacing Company'

'Adore Your Home' provides superior home improvement services for home owners throughout the GTA -West area.

Our specialty is 'Kitchen Refacing', which is a process of changing the doors and sides of your existing kitchen and replacing them with updated door styles and colors. This process saves the homeowner a lot of money and the end product looks just like a brand new kitchen!