Adore Your Home Inc. 'The Original Kitchen Refacing Company'

Kitchen Planning & Renovation
5278 Brokwood Crt Mississauga ON L5V 2K6
HomeStars  >  Kitchen Planning & Renovation in Mississauga  >  Adore Your Home Inc. 'The Original Kitchen Refacing Company'
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Adore Your Home Inc. 'The Original Kitchen Refacing Company'

Jessica
1 review Halton Hills, ON

We had a wonderful experience with Jim from adore your home with our kitchen reface from start to finish, he gave us excellent service and advice. The finished kitchen exceeded our expectations, the quality is top notch. He refaced our kitchen + built us a custom pantry + a wine wrack + upgraded our crown molding to a larger size at no additional cost because he felt it would provide a better finished product(we love it). Jim vacuumed the floor, wiped counters/trim/table when he was finished, It blew me away. The place was spotless when he left. We could not be happier with the end product, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this company, and specifically Jim.

Job Price

Dear Jessica.. Thank you for that amazing review and thank you for the compliments!
You were an amazing client to deal with and I thoroughly enjoyed working with you. I'm glad that you were able to get the look that you wanted. Thank you for selecting and trusting us.

doggie1 in Orangeville
1 review Orangeville, ON

Excellent workmanship. They stand behind their product. They are very professional, yet personable. A problem arose one year later....and it was addressed immediately, without any additional charge......I have recommended them to others who were looking to have the same work done.

Job Price

Thank you so much for your positive review! Yes we take our work seriously and we don't forget our clients once the job is complete:)
I wish you good luck in the future!

sassy702 in Mississauga

Approximately 3 months ago, Jim and his team worked magic in bringing my kitchen to life.

The professional attention I received from our first meeting followed throughout the entire renovation and the months following.

It is with great confidence that I recommend Jim! He has old school morals that are not easy to come by with contractors today, and I'm truly happy to have chosen him.

Job Price

Thank you so much for your positive testimonial! We thank you for selecting our company for your project and we enjoyed working with you.
Jim

Thomas in Toronto
3 reviews Milton, ON

After about 1 month, my wife and I still walk into our new kitchen with a huge smile on our face. To complete this project with brand new cabinets, our quote would have been $55,000 and the cost of refacing was just a fraction of that quote but we have a new kitchen.
Jim listened to what we wanted and also gave us his opinion and his comments also saved us some extra $$$. Jim and his team were very neat and tidy throughout the entire process.
I would recommend Jim 200%!!!
Thanks for making our home great again!!!

Thomas & Allana (Milton)

Dear Thomas & Allana,
We are so glad that you love your kitchen and are happy with our services. It was a real pleasure to work both of you and I sincerely thank you for taking the time to write us this amazing testimonial.
Thank you also for your persistence and follow up in order to get this testimonial posted.

Kiron in Mississauga

We received a personal recommendation about Jim's work from three of our friends.

Jim spent a lot of time walking us through the options for replacing our existing cabinet doors, handles & hinges and gave us the pros and cons of each.

The work was completed in a quality fashion ahead of schedule (he had estimated up to two days and it was completed within a single day) and the work looks great!

The work was completed and cleanup was done well.

Dear Kiron,
Thank you so much for your positive review. We are glad to know that you are happy with our services and with the final results! Thank you so much for your business.

Gino in Toronto

I chose to work with Jim because he corresponded in a professional and timely manner from start to finish. When something was out of his scope of expertise, like the backsplash, he provided professionals that could help. Throughout the design process he knew we were looking for a modern look and he fulfilled that need but went beyond, by suggesting ideas that we did not think about, which made the end result even better. He promised the project would be completed in 1 day and it was to virtual perfection. After he left we noticed some minor items that needed addressing. Jim returned in a timely manner and addressed these issues, making the project perfect. On a personal note, Jim is a very polite and respectful person with a lot of integrity. I would work with him again should the need arise.

Job Price

Dear Gino.. thank you for taking the time to write us a detailed review. It is much appreciated. I hope you enjoy your lovely condo and your updated kitchen for many years to come.

It was a very pleasant experience to have worked with you and your wife. I hope you enjoy the rest of the summer!

Susan W from Brampton

We recently completed a renovation to our 1970s style kitchen. One comment that keeps coming up from friends and guests are that they can't believe these are the same kitchen cupboards! Jim, from start to finish, was professional and stood by his word and quality of work. He not only installed new doors and hardware, but he also made new cabinets, replaced our old lazy Susans and moved cabinets around the kitchen to save cost for us. He also came back to remove the doors during other renovations to protect them and then reinstalled them again at no additional cost. There were a couple bumps in the road as can be expected with any renovation, but Jim was honest, addressed the issues promptly and to our satisfaction. I have no doubts about recommending his services to anyone.

Dear Susan,
Thank you for taking the time to write us a detailed review. It is very much appreciated. The Kitchen looks awesome and all the finishes compliment each other. Great job with the selections!
Thank you for your business!
Jim Ginwalla

Great communicator and excellent service from the first enquiry right through to the completion of the work. All questions were answered and there were no surprises. Workmanship was superb. Very little mess. Work done on time. The entire work only took 1-1/2 days to complete. Jim was very attentive to details and the finished product looks great. We secured other quotes before signing the contract. Jim's quote was very competitive and precise.
We would highly recommend this Company to anyone.

Job Price

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. It was a pleasure to work with you and I hope you enjoy your kitchen for many years to come!

James in Toronto

Jim refaced our main condo 3 years ago and our rental condo most recently. Yet again, we are very pleased with the end result. Excellent quality and very fast installation.

Dear James,
Thank you for your review and thanks for choosing us again. It always feels nice to be chosen twice over! I wish you the very best and thank you for your business.
Jim Ginwalla

Jim came highly recommended and did not disappoint. He was easy to make appointments with, very personable and clearly has an excellent handle on his trade. He was very helpful with suggestions at the design stage and had ideas for how to make things work in our unique space. He was quick with referrals to other tradespeople (electrical and tiling) who are as professional as he is. When it came time for measuring Jim was meticulous and that really shows in the finished product. Small measurement adjustments, that he could see by eye, made a huge difference in the overall look of the kitchen. Installation went incredibly smoothly over two days. Jim and his helper worked very hard to get the project done. There was no mess and everything was clean when they left. Jim was very respectful of our space and was a pleasure to have around. I don't ever say this but I would absolutely trust Jim in my home when I was not there. I've only had it for a few days but the cabinet fronts and hardware seem to be of excellent quality and look beautiful. We are really thrilled with the work Jim did. This is a great, cost effective way to really make a huge change in your space. I highly recommend Jim.

Job Price

Thank you so much for your detailed review! We are so glad to hear that you are happy with your kitchen!

You guys are awesome clients and we enjoyed working for you.

I wish you good luck and please don't hesitate to contact us if ever a need should arise.

Jim Ginwalla

More about Adore Your Home Inc. 'The Original Kitchen Refacing Company'

'Adore Your Home' provides superior home improvement services for home owners throughout the GTA -West area. Our specialty is 'Kitchen Refacing', which is a process of changing the doors and sides of your existing kitchen and replacing them with updated door styles and colors. This process saves the homeowner a ...