Adore Your Home Inc. 'The Original Kitchen Refacing Company'

Kitchen Planning & Renovation
5278 Brokwood Crt MISSISSAUGA ON L5V 2K6
HomeStars  >  Kitchen Planning & Renovation in Mississauga  >  Adore Your Home Inc. 'The Original Kitchen Refacing Company'
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Adore Your Home Inc. 'The Original Kitchen Refacing Company'

Susan W from Brampton

We recently completed a renovation to our 1970s style kitchen. One comment that keeps coming up from friends and guests are that they can't believe these are the same kitchen cupboards! Jim, from start to finish, was professional and stood by his word and quality of work. He not only installed new doors and hardware, but he also made new cabinets, replaced our old lazy Susans and moved cabinets around the kitchen to save cost for us. He also came back to remove the doors during other renovations to protect them and then reinstalled them again at no additional cost. There were a couple bumps in the road as can be expected with any renovation, but Jim was honest, addressed the issues promptly and to our satisfaction. I have no doubts about recommending his services to anyone.

Dear Susan,
Thank you for taking the time to write us a detailed review. It is very much appreciated. The Kitchen looks awesome and all the finishes compliment each other. Great job with the selections!
Thank you for your business!
Jim Ginwalla

Great communicator and excellent service from the first enquiry right through to the completion of the work. All questions were answered and there were no surprises. Workmanship was superb. Very little mess. Work done on time. The entire work only took 1-1/2 days to complete. Jim was very attentive to details and the finished product looks great. We secured other quotes before signing the contract. Jim's quote was very competitive and precise.
We would highly recommend this Company to anyone.

James in Toronto

Jim refaced our main condo 3 years ago and our rental condo most recently. Yet again, we are very pleased with the end result. Excellent quality and very fast installation.

Dear James,
Thank you for your review and thanks for choosing us again. It always feels nice to be chosen twice over! I wish you the very best and thank you for your business.
Jim Ginwalla

Jim came highly recommended and did not disappoint. He was easy to make appointments with, very personable and clearly has an excellent handle on his trade. He was very helpful with suggestions at the design stage and had ideas for how to make things work in our unique space. He was quick with referrals to other tradespeople (electrical and tiling) who are as professional as he is. When it came time for measuring Jim was meticulous and that really shows in the finished product. Small measurement adjustments, that he could see by eye, made a huge difference in the overall look of the kitchen. Installation went incredibly smoothly over two days. Jim and his helper worked very hard to get the project done. There was no mess and everything was clean when they left. Jim was very respectful of our space and was a pleasure to have around. I don't ever say this but I would absolutely trust Jim in my home when I was not there. I've only had it for a few days but the cabinet fronts and hardware seem to be of excellent quality and look beautiful. We are really thrilled with the work Jim did. This is a great, cost effective way to really make a huge change in your space. I highly recommend Jim.

Job Price

Thank you so much for your detailed review! We are so glad to hear that you are happy with your kitchen!

You guys are awesome clients and we enjoyed working for you.

I wish you good luck and please don't hesitate to contact us if ever a need should arise.

Natalie in Guelph

We decided to reface our kitchen cabinet doors only due to the fact our cabinet boxes were still in good condition and this would keep us in budget. Adore Your Home refaced the gables as well.

It was the best experience we had with our Reno project. Selection was an easy process and lots of variety to pick from, install was done on exact date as promised. It only took a few days to complete. Workmanship is very good. We dealt with the owner Jim who was so polite and understanding.

I would highly recommend this company.

Dear Natalie,
Thank you for your positive testimonial. I hope you enjoy your kitchen for many years to come. I am so glad that the construction in your new house is complete and you can enjoy your hard work and planning! Thank you for your business and I wish you good luck!

Nd in Mississauga

Jim was a pleasure to work with. A good listener. A clear communicator.
Professional, meticulous, punctual, patient and very friendly.
His work speaks for him. We were not even around for the period he worked on our kitchen. Yet he delivered beyond our expectation. Nothing short of total transformation.
It is obvious that he puts his heart into what he does and is not in it just for the quick buck.

Dear Nd,
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule and for your kind words! We appreciate your business and wish you all the best in the future!

H & D, Homeowners from Pickering
4 reviews Pickering, ON

We have used Jim Ginwalla twice for kitchen refacing. Both our parents had dated kitchen cabinet doors, but the boxes were in good shape. In both cases Jim performed miracles making a couple of pretty unattractive kitchens look spectacular! In my mother in law's case he made an island where none existed before and in my parents case he created a new cabinet for a fridge to make it look built in-- all in addition to refacing.

In my parents case they also had two very dated bathrooms. For one of them Jim refaced the cabinets and for the other he advised us to simply paint them! I felt like he was spending our money as though it was his own. He put our needs ahead of making money from us!

Dealing with Jim is super too because he is the company owner, design consultant and installer-- so you are dealing with one person from start to finish. Had we gone to a big box store for this we would have had a salesperson and then a random installer.

I can't imagine anyone else being as meticulous or having the creativity and attention to detail that Jim does. If you want your cabinets refaced call Jim! I wouldn't call anyone else having worked with him twice now! In both cases we got our investment back tenfold on the price our parents ended up receiving for their homes!

Thank you again Jim!

Job Price

Thank you so much for that heartfelt and overwhelmingly positive review!

I have to say that working with you both times has been quite thrilling because you had a game plan from the get-go, however you were still open to receiving ideas and tweaking those plans. You also made sure that I (as well as all the other contractors) were part of a team and this motivated us to work well with each other. I have to say that this is a really smart way of working and no doubt you are able to get the best returns at the end of the day!
I thank you for selecting my company twice over and I wish you the very best in the future!

Arthur in Oakville

Our kitchen was badly in need of a refresh. The end result was a completely transformed space which far exceeded our expectations. Jim was very professional throughout the whole process. His customer service and communication skills are second to none and it was pleasure working with him. Highly recommended!

Job Price

Dear Arthur, firstly thank you for your kind words. We thank you choosing our company for your refacing project. I am glad that you chose to raise your upper cabinet heights to the ceiling. Your kitchen now looks quite grand and high-end, if I may say so:)
Thank you again and do not hesitate to contact me should you require anything.

Sonia from Toronto

We recently had our kitchen refaced (in fact, it was completed just yesterday) and we are really happy with the outcome. We went from a 80s style golden oak cabinetry to a modern shaker style chocolate colour. We were nervous about doing refacing vs. painting or even a brand new kitchen, but since we were generally happy with the layout of the kitchen and the cabinet boxes were in good condition, we thought refacing was the most economical and less disruptive option.

I researched various kitchen refacing companies and got several quotes, but finally decided on Adore Your Home due to the great Homestars reviews and my discussion with Jim. What I really appreciated about Jim is that he really takes the time to discuss the project with you in detail and he is very quick to respond to emails/calls. His quote was very reasonable and there are no hidden fees. He only requests 50% deposit and the remainder is due upon project completion. A lot of companies I called had a different deposit/payment structure which requires paying more upfront.

When Jim came to our home in mid November he spent a lot of time looking at our kitchen and assessing our needs. He knew we wanted the refacing done before Christmas and even though he was busy and it was a tight timeframe, he was able to accommodate us. The job itself took a full day and he had to come back a second time this week due to a few extra requests we had. Another great thing about Jim is that he truly wants to ensure you're happy with the end result so there were many calls/texts in between to ensure every detail was discussed. He is open to ideas and changes which we really appreciated. On top of that, he is a really nice guy and was a pleasure to work with.

I would recommend Jim and Adore Your Home Inc to anyone interested in Kitchen Refacing!

Dear Sonia,
I sincerely thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review about our process and service. Thank you so much for the compliments as well.. we consider ourselves lucky to have helpful and sincere customers such as your self and your husband.

I wish you all the best in the coming year and hope you enjoy your kitchen for many years to come!

Thank you for your business.

ashley in Mississauga

"It's a kitchen miracle!"

If you cannot already tell, I am very excited to showcase my newly refaced kitchen over the Christmas Holidays! My husband and I recently moved into an older home that needed a kitchen face lift. Jim at Adore Your Home Inc. turned our lifeless kitchen into a modern take on shabby sheek. Jim worked meticulously to bring our existing granite countertops and backslash into this century with new cupboards and drawers, and full coverage panelling. We are so pleased with the result and how efficiently Jim finished the job. His rates are extremely competitive (no added costs after the fact) and the results are well worth it. We could not have asked to work with a more genuine and accomodating person than Jim.
A well deserved PERFECT star rating for great craftsmanship, professionalism, and a genuine care for his work.
Thank you Jim! Christmas came early with you!

Dear Ashley,
Thank you for your amazing review! It was indeed a pleasure to work with you. I hope you and your family enjoy your refaced kitchen and your new home for many years to come.
Warm regards,
Jim Ginwalla

More about Adore Your Home Inc. 'The Original Kitchen Refacing Company'

'Adore Your Home' provides superior home improvement services for home owners throughout the GTA -West area. Our specialty is 'Kitchen Refacing', which is a process of changing the doors and sides of your existing kitchen and replacing them with updated door styles and colors. This process saves the ...