Adore Your Home Inc. 'The Original Kitchen Refacing Company'

5278 Brokwood Crt MISSISSAUGA ON L5V 2K6
Owner/Manager
Jim Ginwalla [Full profile]
HomeStars  >  Kitchen Planning & Renovation in Mississauga  >  Adore Your Home Inc. 'The Original Kitchen Refacing Company'
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Adore Your Home Inc. 'The Original Kitchen Refacing Company'

Natalie in Guelph

We decided to reface our kitchen cabinet doors only due to the fact our cabinet boxes were still in good condition and this would keep us in budget. Adore Your Home refaced the gables as well.

It was the best experience we had with our Reno project. Selection was an easy process and lots of variety to pick from, install was done on exact date as promised. It only took a few days to complete. Workmanship is very good. We dealt with the owner Jim who was so polite and understanding.

I would highly recommend this company.

Dear Natalie,
Thank you for your positive testimonial. I hope you enjoy your kitchen for many years to come. I am so glad that the construction in your new house is complete and you can enjoy your hard work and planning! Thank you for your business and I wish you good luck!

Nd in Mississauga

Jim was a pleasure to work with. A good listener. A clear communicator.
Professional, meticulous, punctual, patient and very friendly.
His work speaks for him. We were not even around for the period he worked on our kitchen. Yet he delivered beyond our expectation. Nothing short of total transformation.
It is obvious that he puts his heart into what he does and is not in it just for the quick buck.

Dear Nd,
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule and for your kind words! We appreciate your business and wish you all the best in the future!

H & D, Homeowners from Pickering
4 reviews Pickering, ON

We have used Jim Ginwalla twice for kitchen refacing. Both our parents had dated kitchen cabinet doors, but the boxes were in good shape. In both cases Jim performed miracles making a couple of pretty unattractive kitchens look spectacular! In my mother in law's case he made an island where none existed before and in my parents case he created a new cabinet for a fridge to make it look built in-- all in addition to refacing.

In my parents case they also had two very dated bathrooms. For one of them Jim refaced the cabinets and for the other he advised us to simply paint them! I felt like he was spending our money as though it was his own. He put our needs ahead of making money from us!

Dealing with Jim is super too because he is the company owner, design consultant and installer-- so you are dealing with one person from start to finish. Had we gone to a big box store for this we would have had a salesperson and then a random installer.

I can't imagine anyone else being as meticulous or having the creativity and attention to detail that Jim does. If you want your cabinets refaced call Jim! I wouldn't call anyone else having worked with him twice now! In both cases we got our investment back tenfold on the price our parents ended up receiving for their homes!

Thank you again Jim!

Job Price

Thank you so much for that heartfelt and overwhelmingly positive review!

I have to say that working with you both times has been quite thrilling because you had a game plan from the get-go, however you were still open to receiving ideas and tweaking those plans. You also made sure that I (as well as all the other contractors) were part of a team and this motivated us to work well with each other. I have to say that this is a really smart way of working and no doubt you are able to get the best returns at the end of the day!
I thank you for selecting my company twice over and I wish you the very best in the future!

Arthur in Oakville

Our kitchen was badly in need of a refresh. The end result was a completely transformed space which far exceeded our expectations. Jim was very professional throughout the whole process. His customer service and communication skills are second to none and it was pleasure working with him. Highly recommended!

Job Price

Dear Arthur, firstly thank you for your kind words. We thank you choosing our company for your refacing project. I am glad that you chose to raise your upper cabinet heights to the ceiling. Your kitchen now looks quite grand and high-end, if I may say so:)
Thank you again and do not hesitate to contact me should you require anything.

Sonia from Toronto

We recently had our kitchen refaced (in fact, it was completed just yesterday) and we are really happy with the outcome. We went from a 80s style golden oak cabinetry to a modern shaker style chocolate colour. We were nervous about doing refacing vs. painting or even a brand new kitchen, but since we were generally happy with the layout of the kitchen and the cabinet boxes were in good condition, we thought refacing was the most economical and less disruptive option.

I researched various kitchen refacing companies and got several quotes, but finally decided on Adore Your Home due to the great Homestars reviews and my discussion with Jim. What I really appreciated about Jim is that he really takes the time to discuss the project with you in detail and he is very quick to respond to emails/calls. His quote was very reasonable and there are no hidden fees. He only requests 50% deposit and the remainder is due upon project completion. A lot of companies I called had a different deposit/payment structure which requires paying more upfront.

When Jim came to our home in mid November he spent a lot of time looking at our kitchen and assessing our needs. He knew we wanted the refacing done before Christmas and even though he was busy and it was a tight timeframe, he was able to accommodate us. The job itself took a full day and he had to come back a second time this week due to a few extra requests we had. Another great thing about Jim is that he truly wants to ensure you're happy with the end result so there were many calls/texts in between to ensure every detail was discussed. He is open to ideas and changes which we really appreciated. On top of that, he is a really nice guy and was a pleasure to work with.

I would recommend Jim and Adore Your Home Inc to anyone interested in Kitchen Refacing!

Dear Sonia,
I sincerely thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review about our process and service. Thank you so much for the compliments as well.. we consider ourselves lucky to have helpful and sincere customers such as your self and your husband.

I wish you all the best in the coming year and hope you enjoy your kitchen for many years to come!

Thank you for your business.

ashley in Mississauga

"It's a kitchen miracle!"

If you cannot already tell, I am very excited to showcase my newly refaced kitchen over the Christmas Holidays! My husband and I recently moved into an older home that needed a kitchen face lift. Jim at Adore Your Home Inc. turned our lifeless kitchen into a modern take on shabby sheek. Jim worked meticulously to bring our existing granite countertops and backslash into this century with new cupboards and drawers, and full coverage panelling. We are so pleased with the result and how efficiently Jim finished the job. His rates are extremely competitive (no added costs after the fact) and the results are well worth it. We could not have asked to work with a more genuine and accomodating person than Jim.
A well deserved PERFECT star rating for great craftsmanship, professionalism, and a genuine care for his work.
Thank you Jim! Christmas came early with you!

Dear Ashley,
Thank you for your amazing review! It was indeed a pleasure to work with you. I hope you and your family enjoy your refaced kitchen and your new home for many years to come.
Warm regards,

Natalie in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

We are incredible happy with Jim's service. We had been quoted to reface our cabinets by a number of different companies but Jim's quality and customer service blew us away. At a reasonable cost, Jim provided us with everything we wanted and more. Thank you Jim for your hard work. We highly recommend you :)

Dear Natalie,
Thank you for you kind words, which in turn will help future clients trust and realize that there are contracting companies that take their work seriously and make sure that what is promised, is actually delivered at the end of the project.

I really appreciate your business and your efforts to help promote our company and we wish you and your family the very best always!
Warm regards,

Ramon in Toronto

Jim proved to be the contractor that we exactly wanted to do our kitchen refacing. This is the first time we had a major change in our kitchen and Jim provided us a clear understanding of what our kitchen needed. He gave guidance on what we should change and those that we shouldn’t, helping us avoid unnecessary cost. He offered professional opinions on our plan and provided suggestions that greatly improved the look, space and functionality of our kitchen.

Jim works meticulously on every detail and does not cut corners.

Excellent customer service too!

Would definitely recommend “Adore Your Home”.

Thank you Jim for your valuable help.

Dear Ramon,
Thank you for your excellent review and I do apologize for the late response.. I must have missed reading this review. I can't stress how important reviews like your's are and how they positively impact the decisions that other clients like yourself make.
I hope you and your family enjoy your kitchen for years to come and I wish you the best of luck!
Thank you for your business!

Nick  in Brampton

Awesome gentleman to deal with right from the initial point of contact- Jim was an absolute pleasure to deal with throughout the entire reno of our kitchen. With respect to our kitchen, Jim went the extra mile and offered some great suggestions on touches that made huge difference in the overall look of our kitchen. Friends and family have all complimented how they love the new kitchen and so do we! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Adore Your Home to anyone considering a kitchen reface project....Thanks Jim for transforming our kitchen space and wish you continued success!

Dear Nick,
Thank you for taking the time to write us a testimonial and for your kind words! It was a pleasure to have been of service to you and your family. I wish you continue to enjoy your kitchen for many years to come.
Kinds regards,

ribbety in Etobicoke

Adore Your Home did a tremendous job refacing my Kitchen cabinets! Jim was professional, knowledgeable and went well above and beyond to support what I was looking for.

During our initial meeting, he explained the entire process to me and what to expect. He took extensive notes and remembered all the little things during the actual refacing process that I had forgotten about! Even as the work progressed he found a couple of minor details (from the original kitchen) that could be improved upon for a more overall polished look at no additional expense. This attention to detail and interest in problem solving is what created a beautiful kitchen for me to love and enjoy. Jim really takes great pride and ownership in his work!

Thank you Jim for a wonderful kitchen! I am so pleased and will highly recommend you to anyone looking to redo their kitchen!

-Allison

Dear Allison,
Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed and positive testimonial! We like to take the approach of partnering with our clients in order to achieve the best results and add value to you property. I am very pleased to know that you like your refaced kitchen.

I appreciate your business and wish you the best in the future!
Jim Ginwalla

More about Adore Your Home Inc. 'The Original Kitchen Refacing Company'

'Adore Your Home' provides superior home improvement services for home owners throughout the GTA -West area. Our specialty is 'Kitchen Refacing', which is a process of changing the doors and sides of your existing kitchen and replacing them with updated door styles and colors. This process saves the ...