Kitchen Planning & Renovation
Adore Your Home Inc. 'The Original Kitchen Refacing Company'

Reviews for Adore Your Home Inc. 'The Original Kitchen Refacing Company'

The Dainard's
The Dainard's

Kitchen cupboards replaced

All of the fronts of the cabinets and drawers were removed and replaced. In addition, all surrounding cabinet woodwork was sanded and repainted to match the colour of the new fronts. Various areas needed to be fixed and all were completed to our satisfaction. Once the total resurface was completed, we ended up with a new, updated kitchen, at a fraction of the cost of a total replacement. We would highly recommend Jim and his team as they were a pleasure to work with and the results were above our expectations!!!

Dear Dainard Family,
Thank you for taking the time to write us a detailed review. It was a pleasure to have you as customers. On behalf of the team, I wish you all the best and hope you enjoy the holiday season!

A V.
A V.

Kitchen Renovation

Adore Your Home Inc. 'The Original Kitchen Refacing Company'
647-229 6318
5278 Brokwood Crt
Mississauga
L5V 2K6

Adore Your Home Inc. upgraded 20 year old cabinets and drawers during our kitchen renovation. The positive impact of the cabinet upgrade on rejuvenating our kitchen exceeded our expectations. Throughout the entire process from door-style / hardware selection through installation we found Jim and his team to be customer focused and committed to delivering a high-quality project on time and on budget. We have no reservation in recommending Adore Your Home Inc. to friends and family.

Thank you so much for that awesome review! We're pretty thrilled ourselves (if I can say so) with the way it all came together. Even though we have been refacing for over 10 years, we still have the same passion that we had at the beginning.. the thrill of seeing a beautifully finished product!
Thank you for giving us this opportunity! I hope the rest of the renovations go as smoothly for you!

Erica and Jason  in Mississauga
Erica and Jason in Mississauga

Kitchen

We were very impressed with Jim. His workmanship is top quality. Jim has a lot of great ideas. He went through the whole process with us. We are thrilled how our kitchen turned out

I would highly recommend Jim

Dear Erica & Jason,
Thank you for taking the time to write us that awesome review. You guys were amazing to work for and you made the right decisions in terms of color style and trim.
Hope you enjoy it for years to come!

Charity
Charity
2 reviews Milton, ON

Kitchen refacing

From day one, Jim was a pleasure to work with. Incredibly responsive, provided a very helpful and thorough consultation and answered all of our questions. His team was friendly, skilled and very efficient, the project was done in less than two days. The cabinets came out beautifully! We are so impressed with the final product and grateful for the fantastic experience and workmanship. Thank you Jim and team!

Dear Charity.. the pleasure is all mine. You and your husband are amazing, gracious people and you deserve the best!
Thank you for your kind review!

Renosrme
Renosrme

Kitchen cabinet refacing

Jim and his team replaced my kitchen cabinet doors and converted a cabinet to pot drawers. My kitchen went from very dated looking to a contemporary, refreshed kitchen environment. I'm impressed with the final result and will not hesitate to recommend Jim and his company.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write that review! We're so glad you like the way your refaced kitchen looks. We wish you every bit of happiness in your new home!

Thank you for selecting us for your refacing project!

AE
AE
1 review Milton, ON

Kitchen cabinet refacing

From the beginning, Jim was great. When we enquired about what exactly the process entails, he first explained everything from start to finish and answered all of our questions via email. When we were ready, he then came over to see and discuss our options and we never felt pressured or rushed. He even provided references for countertop and backsplash places when we asked him to. He showed us pictures of prior jobs that he had done as well.

Afterwards, he came over another day to do the measurements which he did absolutely precisely. Jim and his partner arrived on time and on the dates as scheduled and finished as was promised. In short, we wouldn't hesitate to use him again in the future and would easily recommend him to anyone. When we needed him to deal with something afterwards, he was quick to respond and showed up the next day. That told us everything we needed to know about what type of person he is and how he runs his business. Thanks Jim!

Thank you so much for your review and for selecting our company for your project! You have done an awesome job selecting the right finishes for your kitchen. I'm sure your house will stand out from the rest when you are ready to sell. We wish you and your family the best of luck in the future!

Carol in Mississauga in Mississauga
Carol in Mississauga in Mississauga

Kitchen Cabinet Refacing

The kitchen looks amazing and I couldn't be more pleased with the results. Jim took the time to clearly explain the process, provide me with options and advice on what would look best. Jim and Mike were punctual and efficient as the entire process took less than a day to complete and my kitchen was left just as clean as when they started.
I did look at other companies before choosing Adore your Home Inc but am truly glad that I chose them.

Dear Carol,
We are truly grateful for your testimonial. Thank you so much for selecting us for your project. It was a pleasure to to have you as a client and we wish you the very best always!

Fran & Ken in Brampton
Fran & Ken in Brampton

Kitchen Renovation

AMAZING TRANSFORMATION!
We are delighted by the change in our kitchen. We were extremely pleased at all levels with the service, ethics and workmanship provided by Jim and Mike. They were prompt, stuck to their time line, and did an excellent job with attention to the smallest detail. They left the kitchen absolutely clean the first day and at the end of the project. Jim was very obliging and respectful of our property and our numerous questions which he answered painstakingly and in details. The pricing was competitive, with no changes or surprises like others, and the quality of workmanship was outstanding. Great job, Jim and Mike.!

Dear Fran & Ken.. thank you for your for sharing your experience through that detailed review. You were amazing clients to work for. Mike & I thank you for your compliments. I hope we can be of service again to your family and friends in the future!

Sandra and Sean in Mississauga
Sandra and Sean in Mississauga

Kitchen refacing Adore your home inc.

Our kitchen looks amazing. Everyone who has seen our kitchen can’t believe it’s the same cupboards. We had thought of replacing the cabinets but when we found Jim and saw what we could get for a fraction of the price is was a done deal.Why would anyone want the inconvenience of having your kitchen ripped apart for weeks when you can have a brand new look in 2-3 days. We love the extra features we added 3 drawers that replaced a cupboard ( we love the pot drawer), lazy Susan’s and the pullout for garbage and compost . Jim takes great pride in his work and it shows. Jim and Mike left my kitchen spotless even though the work wasn’t completed. I would highly recommend Jim you will not be disappointed.

Hi Sandra & Sean,
Thank you for taking the time to write us a detailed review! We're so glad that you like the finished product! The kitchen really works with your new flooring.
I also thank you for complimenting us on our clean up, which we do at the end of each work day. I wish you the very best and please don't hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or concerns.

jcatena271 in Mississauga
jcatena271 in Mississauga

Amazing Transformation!

My kitchen looks amazing! Jim took the time to explain to me my options as far as new cabinetry and hardware was concerned. He was very patient throughout the entire process. I would highly recommend his services to anybody

Thank you so much for your review. It was very nice to work with you. We wish you the very best always!
Jim Ginwalla

More about Adore Your Home Inc. 'The Original Kitchen Refacing Company'

'Adore Your Home' provides superior home improvement services for home owners throughout the GTA -West area.

Our specialty is 'Kitchen Refacing', which is a process of changing the doors and sides of your existing kitchen and replacing them with updated door styles and colors. This process saves the homeowner a lot of money and the end product looks just like a brand new kitchen!

Contact us today to schedule your appointment. We look forward to working with you.