Royal Mouldings

Reviews for Royal Mouldings

Natalie in Richmond Hill
Natalie in Richmond Hill

renovations

I had Royal Mouldings help we with a renovation project for my home, doing baseboards and crown moulding. The installation team was very professional and very fast. I was impressed at how meticulous the installers were and how great the finished product turned out. I would highly recommend these guys to anyone looking into upgrading the look of their home.

John in Concord
John in Concord

Wainscoting

Hired Eddie to install the wall panels. It took forever to get them to start. Horrible work quality and customer service. Stay away. There is plenty of suppliers and installers around. Choose something else but Royal Mouldings inc.

We are a company built on long lasting relationships and repeat business and we do not jeopardize our name or reputation. This review is an unpleasant surprise to us, as there were never any issues reported. We stand behind the service we provide and take pride in our craftsmanship. We always make it right and value our customers. We resolve all issues at the first point of contact. Please contact our office directly, we appreciate your business. Thank you.

paula blatman in Thornhill
paula blatman in Thornhill

Moulding

We had moulding put in several bedrooms throughout the house and by the front entrance of our home. The two gentleman installers, Andrew and Edward made sure that the job was done to perfection. They made sure to keep the house clean and made sure the customer was satisfied, worked hard and were very friendly. I would highly recommend this companies services especially using these two men services. Thanks guys, from a satisfied customer in Maple and by the way my dog loved them both too!

ataheri in Thornhill
ataheri in Thornhill

exterior columns

Royal Mouldings did a job for exterior columns for a friend of mine about two months ago and they really liked the service and recommended them to me as I needed to replace my columns and also some more smaller work inside the house (crown mouldings). I talked to the manager Eddie, he was very friendly and professional. I got the service from them and I am very happy that I chose them. The installers were professional and fast as well. If I am in need of any services that they offer I will definitely choose them again.

Living room, kitchen and bedroom

My friend told me about Royal Mouldings and how they will work out a price with you that you will happy with, so i thought it was the perfect place to send my dad (super stingy) for his renovations. My folks aren't big internet people so i wanted to write this on behave of them. Royal mouldings worked with their needs and actually listened to what they wanted. They gave them a price cheaper than anyone else but it was the friendly interaction they loved the most. One morning the works brought them coffee, seriously who does that. And when my dad sent his neighbor to them to get their washroom done they actually mailed him and my mom and a thank you letter with gift card to go out for dinner for the referral. Who goes out of their way to mail anything these days. I just felt that should be recognized, thank you royal mouldings, we'll send everyone your way.

mikeb from Vaughan
mikeb from Vaughan
0 reviews Simcoe County, ON

ROYAL MOULDINGS INC

super job, this is the 4th time we did use Royal Mouldings,
very nice results, friendly staff , thank YOU EDWARDS and ANDREY, EVERY TIME WE ARE FULLY HAPPY, I CAN RECOMMEND RM to everyone,

Private User reviews , SK

Crown moulding

I had my place reno'd, and was not able to be at the site, when they put the crown moulding in. Very nice job -they put moulding up in entire 1200 sq ft condo.
Excellent Job.

Hugo from Woodbridge
Hugo from Woodbridge
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Crown moulding and wainscoting

Hired Royal Mouldings for a main floor and upper hall crown moulding + wainscoting in dining room, foyer, main and upper hall job. Ahmad came in for a first appointment taking detailed measurements and providing advice on design features - everything done very professionally with no hurries and always demonstrating willingness to discuss design options. A second appointment was required to go through the estimate, adjust a couple of options and provide additional information about the design – again, very helpful and demonstrating willingness to clarify and simulate different design options.
The installation process was supposed to take 3 days, but ended up taking 5 days due to apparent logistic issues after the 1st day. Regardless, no issue with the installers, who were professional and always seeking feedback from us before taking any key decision impacting the design. Very clean, professional and paying attention to detail. In the end, a couple of design options were corrected/ adjusted with the team still on site and after the job was done.
I would see ourselves doing business again with Royal Mouldings.

Shaf  from Woodbridge
Shaf from Woodbridge

Crown Moulding

I hired Royal Mouldings to instal crown mouding. Eddie came and gave us a very good estimate and offered ideas and suggestions. The installation crew of Ilya and Edvard were punctual, friendly, attentive and paid attention to quality. They were very clean and did a great job. they were careful in their work as they had to work around a home full of furniture. I would strongly recommend Royal mouldings and their crew to anyone looking to hire a truly professional company that really cares about their clients and their quality of work. Ask to speak with Eddie. I am very happy with the workmanship. Thank you Eddie, Ilya and Edvard. Keep up the great work.

Frank L from Mississauga
Frank L from Mississauga

Crown mouldings and baseboards

This is the second time we have used Royal Mouldings. They were able to perfectly match the work they had done for us several years ago. Vadim was very prompt in coming out to give us a quote which was very reasonable and he was able to schedule the job very quickly for us. When the installers arrived, Edward wanted to go over all the details of the work needed to be done before they started. The installers were very neat, well organized and polite. The quality of their work was excellent. When they finished the job, Edward reviewed with me all the work that was done just to make sure they hadn't missed anything. Overall we are extremely pleased with the quality of work and materials and would certainly use Royal Mouldings Inc for future projects.

More about Royal Mouldings

Our goal is to give you the Customer a spectacular product, a great price and professional installation. Royal Mouldings Inc. is dedicated to quality and professionalism, our team has many good qualities but the most important one is we all love what we do. Please see our large selection of ...