Arrow Roofing

Review for Arrow Roofing

Lukotoy in Toronto
Lukotoy in Toronto

Roof replacement

Arrow roofing replaced my roofing in May 2007, on the contract that they have signed showed the work was guaranteed for 10 years. Two weeks ago we noticed the water leaking down to our living room area in the 1st floor. I called the company at the phone number written on the contract and it was already not in service. Luckily I wrote down the cell number of the owner and was able to contact him that day (around 2pm) he answered the phone but told me to call back around 8:00 pm because he was hanging a ladder at that time. I called at eaxactly 8:00pm and repeatedly the calls were answered by an answering machine and left a message about my concern and the details of the contract/document I have on the warranty given by his company. I tried again the following day but never get answered and up to now he never called me back. Since I never got any answer from arrow roofing I preferred to have my problem taken cared of before more damage is done on my property so I had a roofing company (AXcess roofing more honest) to look at it and fix it after finding the sub-quality work that they have done on my roof.