HomeStars  >  Fireplace Mantels in Burlington  >  TJ'S FIREPLACES AND GAS SERVICES

Reviews for TJ'S FIREPLACES AND GAS SERVICES

Alexis in Oakville
Alexis in Oakville

Top Tier Customer Service

I called looking for a fireplace conversion from wood to gas as well as the finishing stone and mantle. They were unavailable during my requested time period but went out of their way to find places in my area who might be able to do it. They were super friendly, didn't deceive me about timing just to get a job, and were very helpful. I will definitely be keeping them on my list for future jobs.

Alex
Alex

Fireplace Repair

Charles was fantastic. He did everything we needed while educating me on what he was doing. We appreciated both the service and the patience and explanations. Highly recommended! Would hire again.

James and Elizabeth A, Oakville
James and Elizabeth A, Oakville

Fireplace Service and Repair

I have two fireplaces in my home. My stand alone had a broken switch making it impossible to turn on and off and my gas log insert was giving me a soot problem. Charles from TJ's came to see me. He was prompt, personable, professional and got to work right away. He diagnosed and repaired both fireplaces. Its dirty work and he left the work areas spotless. I thought the price was reasonable and fair and I would certainly recommend TJ's...and specifically Charles if you are in need of a fireplace repair.

Thanks Charles, hope to never see you again.

James And Elizabeth

Jay Patel
Jay Patel
4 reviews Burlington, ON

Fireplace Maintenance

Absolute delight. Charles came by and did a 10 point inspection on our fireplace and proceeded to give it a new life. Did a brilliant job and was very thorough making sure that everything is safe and maintained. Extremely professional, neat and kind. Thank-you Charles for a wonderful job.

Jeff from Halton
Jeff from Halton
3 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Fantastic service!!

I found this company through Homestars.com and I am very happy I did. Charles was very friendly and a pleasure to deal with. He was able to see me the day after I initially called them up. I "inherited" a fireplace from the previous owner of the home and it wouldn't start or, even after manually lighting it, wouldn't maintain a flame. Charles was able to identify and fix the issues within an hour. He vacuumed out the unit, polished the glass and left the area cleaner then when he had arrived. A wonderful experience overall and I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for fireplace maintenance, repair or replacement!

Jeff thank you for your review
Charles is thorough
Just a reminder when you move into a new house to always get your gas fireplaces serviced this way you now have a starting point for your own maintenance schedule
Enjoy your new home ?

Rob in Burlington
Rob in Burlington

New fireplace

Charles was polite and courteous. He always answered all our questions, worked hard and cleaned up at the end of the day. We are extremely happy with the finished product.

Thank you for your review and kind words
Enjoy your new fireplace just in time for Christmas with your family

Brian from Burlington
Brian from Burlington
1 review Hamilton, ON

Fireplace Service

Charles was great. He was exactly on time, and protected my hardwood floors in the area he was working. Very knowledgeable and helpful! Polite and friendly! Too bad my fireplace is unfixable! But he did give me lots of options for a replacement.

Sorry unfortunately with age and parts no longer being available for older models the only option info the end is replacement

stevencrao
stevencrao
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Modern Fireplace WOW

I had the Pleasure to work with TJ and his team. All I can say is WOW. His team is VERY professional, courteous and do some pretty amazing work. Just take a look at the picture. HIGHLY recommend TJ and will certainly be working with his company again!

Thank you for your glowing review ?We do try harder to make sure we get it right
Thanks TJ

1 review Burlington, ON

Relocate gas line in basement

TJ'S FIREPLACES AND GAS SERVICES
905 630 5440
L7M 2W3

We were very satisfied with the service provided by TJ's Fireplace and Gas Services Inc today.
Charles and Justin were so efficient, knowledgeable, professional and personable - a job well-done!
Highly recommend this company for any gas services you may require.

Thanks for calling on TJ'S FIREPLACES and Gas Services to get your gasline moved

Honest & Professional

TJ is a commiserate professional. He is honest, knowledgeable, and prompt in answering questions. He definitely lived up to his reputation.

Even though the information was not exactly what we wanted to hear (replacement was required), TJ was very diplomatic and took the time to really help us understand the options and costs.

Yes everything has a lifespan and even if we don't use the fireplace everyday you cannot change the fact that the fireplace is 20, 25 0r 30 years old
Seals gaskets and other parts are subject to extreme heat fail and wear out
We service what we install that does set us apart from other shops
We will be there for you in the future when you need us
Thank you again for taking your valuable time to post your review
TJ

More about TJ'S FIREPLACES AND GAS SERVICES

TJ's fireplace and gas services was founded in 1986 in Burlington. For twenty-seven years we have offered sales, service and installation of all gas fireplaces. We specialize in complete fireplace makeovers, wood to gas conversions, new gaslines and connections for appliances serving homeowners, renovation contractors and builders in the Burlington, Oakville, Milton and surrounding areas. References are always available. Call the company friends recommended at 905-630-5440 or email us at [email protected]