My Go 2 Guy Handyman Services

Reviews for My Go 2 Guy Handyman Services

Maggie
Maggie

Great Hand Person Work

My Go 2 Guy is the company I always go to when I need work done around the house. Ross and his son are amazing at what they do no matter what the task is. I have had all sorts of work done using My Go 2 Guy and it always turns out perfect. Highly recommend.

Many thanks for the review - we always try to treat your home as our own and look forward to helping again one day.

Porch repair

We needed some porch repair plus staining. We also had a list of other inside around the house items we needed done, once covid restrictions eased up, that we needed to consult with someone about. They gave us very reasonable solutions.

Ross and his son were awesome. They came to the house at the scheduled time and went right to work. Our porch has been repaired and freshened up with a stain, and we’ve had lots of comments from neighbours about how great it looks.

Looking forward to having them here to do the inside jobs!

Thanks for the kind words - It was a pleasure working with you and so glad you are getting compliments.

My Go 2 Guy

These guys are truly my go 2 guys. They are professional, perfectionists, show up on time and get the job done. They are also a pleasure to chat with before or after the job has been completed. Love that it is a father son team.
Thank you both.

Many thanks for the kind words. We enjoy what we do and getting to know our customers.

Laurie
Laurie

Building planters, Painting windows, security bars and fixing window sills

Ross and Eric have been great over the last few years. I have had them in multiple times to do many jobs from pulling up and putting down flooring. General repairs, wall trim, painting. You name it, they do it and do it well.

Thanks Laurie - always a pleasure to work with you and love some of your creative ideas - especially the tire flower-pots.

C in Markham
C in Markham

Ross & Erik do it again!

Ross & Erik have been working outdoors since the pandemic hit Toronto. But they made an exception for me. I had kitchen light shades that were unsafe and a dryer needed the caster screwed in. (The lights were a result of my accident - I fell off a ladder trying to change a kitchen light bulb. Broke my leg and spent 2 months in convalescent care.) The light shades have been unsafe for the past 2 months. Within minutes they rendered both the lights safe and the dryer was repaired. (The Goodwill discount is appreciated too!)

many thanks. so glad we could make things safer for you.

Shane M
Shane M

Miscellaneous Jobs

3 jobs: mounting a mailbox on a stone wall, mounting street number sign on a stone wall, and mounting an 8-foot-tall shelf unit in the bathroom.

Doing business with Ross and Erik is exactly what you would want. Communication was clear and prompt, and they are up-front about everything. They were here when they said they were going to be here, the work was well-done and looks great, and they're professional and friendly.

They also care about doing the job right. The baseboard was preventing the shelf unit from sitting flush against the wall, so Ross and Erik cut two small, unobtrusive notches in the shelf unit to accommodate the baseboard.

Their HomeStars reputation is well-deserved.

So glad we met your expectations and always try to treat your home as we would our own. Many thanks for the kind words. We look forward to being of service again some day.

Aaron in Toronto
Aaron in Toronto

Misc work around the house

We had a few nagging items to do around the house, from mounting a TV, to mounting a bookshelf, to installing a bedroom door. I was able to quickly book a time with Ross, and he completed the job with his son in tow.

They did a fantastic job: quick, clean, quiet, friendly, and the invoice was appropriately itemized. I would definitely retain them again for any future work.

Many thanks Aaron - we were pleased to be of service.

Replace front steps and add rail

Ross and his son provided an excellent service in all areas: communication, promptness, cost-saving, knowledge and skill. They were both friendly and open to questions, and I felt respected and in control throughout the project. I wouldn't hesitate to call them for any future work, or to recommend them to friends and neighbours. Thank you!

Thanks for the opportunity to be of service. We hope the new new front steps and handrail provide many years of safe access to the house.

Joanne in Toronto
Joanne in Toronto

Wall repair

Ross did a wonderful job repairing 2 wall sections in my home. He was professional and knowledgeable. The results exceeded my expectations. I would definitely hire him again for his services.

Hook Installation

Installing two bike hooks in my garage ceiling was such a tiny job, but Eric and Ross took care to line up the new hooks nicely beside those for another bike. A small point that speaks to professionalism and pride in work. Very easy to get a quote. Communicated traffic delay but arrived well within agreed-to time frame. Work done efficiently. And yes, having two people reduces work time. They will definitely be my go-to guys for future work.

We always try to treat your home as if it were our own. It was a pleasure to lend a hand. Thanks.

More about My Go 2 Guy Handyman Services

My Go-2-Guy a professional father & son team in the business of looking out for the best interests of our clients and their homes. Ross was in the telecommunications service and sales industry for over 30 years, and operating a part time handyman business as a hobby. Erik graduated from the Building Renovation Technology program at George Brown College in 2013 and has been with the company since 2011.

Our primarily focus is doing those minor home repairs, tasks and the small renovations that most larger scale contractors shy away from.

To service our clients’ the best we can, My Go-2-Guy has developed strong relationship with trade experts that have excellent track records in there specific field. If we are unable to do the job you need, or the task is too large, we know the person to go to, and we will even make the arrangements for you if you wish.

Proudly operating with a picture perfect track record, we always take care of our clients. Nothing less than 100% satisfaction will do.

Give us a call and tell us what is on your To-Do list. We look forward to working with you!