My Go-2-Guy Handyman Services

HomeStars  >  Handyman Services in Toronto  >  My Go-2-Guy Handyman Services

Reviews for My Go-2-Guy Handyman Services

Beth
Beth

bathroom refurbishment (on a budget)

It wasn't easy finding contractors willing to take on our modest project. Then, we had the enormous good luck to find Ross and Erik. They were more than skilled and professional. They were amazing. Our older house is full of unpleasant surprises as soon as a wall is opened or a fixture removed. They handled every unexpected difficulty, found solutions to every problem, were meticulous in making sure everything was done properly, finished exactly within the promised time and within the budget estimated. We are absolutely delighted with the quality of their work and couldn't be happier with our new bathroom. We're even happier to know that these terrific "guys" will be available to help us with any other projects we might have in the future. They most definitely are our "go-to" handymen from now on.

It was a pleasure to work with you and glad you like the end results. Our thanks for taking the time out of your day to provide such a kind review and we look forward to working with you again.

glen.earl
glen.earl

Deck replacement

We’re so pleased with our new deck! The old one was badly in need of replacement, and Ross and Erik did a wonderful job. Their work is meticulous, and they were a pleasure to have at our home. They tidied up at the end of every day, and all waste material was taken away. We’ve used Ross and Erik for a couple of small jobs before this, and will be using them again.

Our sincere thanks for taking time to provide such a positive review. It is greatly appreciated and it was our pleasure to with you. Also thanks for lending a hand on occasion. We are working on design of your next project now.

Peggy15
Peggy15

Kitchen renovation

Ross and Erik did excellent work for me. I can’t complain about anything. They removed cabinetry, built cabinetry, painted, did backsplash, replaced counter top and a number of small jobs. Moreover what they couldn’t do they did t pretend they could do and they referred me on to people who could. I found them honest, knowledgeable, patient and reliable and intend to use the whenever I can. Can’t recommend highly enough.

Many thanks Peggy for taking the time to provide such a wonderful review. It was an interesting project and we are glad you like the final updated look as well as the other trades we have recommended. Enjoy

Katherine betts  in Ottawa
Katherine betts in Ottawa

Installation of new oudoor lamps, repaired garden gate, fixed plant hanger

I have called Ross and his son, Eric, for various small jobs for about five years. No job is too small and they have all the necessary skills to do any kind of work required. They do indoor and outdoor jobs, are very compatible with each other and extremely pleasant to be around.
Katherine.betts001@gmail.com
M4S 1B4

Hi Kay many thanks for taking the tile to provide such a great review. We are pleased to be able to help and hear of the great volunteer work you do.

Melissa in Toronto
Melissa in Toronto

Deck refinishing

Ross was a dream to work with. He's a great communicator, working out the details of the job with me in advance. He completed the work (power washing and staining an ipe deck) exactly on schedule and even under budget! He took care with the wood when power washing the deck, and went the extra mile by procuring the precise stain I requested. I'll look forward to working with him again.

We are so glad you like how oil-sealer brought out the grain, colour and richness of the wood. Many thanks for the wonderful review and for taking time out of you busy schedule to do so. We hope we can be of service again some day.

Martha in Toronto
Martha in Toronto

Very pleased

I contacted Ross and Erik a few months ago hoping to get a few things fixed that were outside of my home repairs comfort zone. I received a clear response very quickly and continued to be impressed by speed and clarity of communication thorough planning and execution of the projects - I've had some pretty bad experiences with others in the past!

The guys were friendly, accommodating, fast and tidy. Ross even offered helpful suggestions of other home improvements we could easily do ourselves and materials to use. I'm very happy with the work they did and wouldn't hesitate to use their services again in the future. All around great experience.

Thank you!!

Our thanks for taking the time out of your busy days to provide such a kind review. We enjoy what we do and always hope to leave our customers happy and a little more knowledgeable. Have a great summer.

sam
sam

Drywall repairs, light fixture replacements and lock replacements

The guys did some small drywall repairs, light fixture and lock replacements. They did all the work in a timely manner and under budget!

Many thanks Sam, It was our pleasure to tackle your to-do list and make home a little more comfortable.

Wayne from Scarborough
Wayne from Scarborough

Floor Installation

Absolutely the best! Ross and Erik arrived on time (despite a snow storm), and did a terrific job at a very fair price. They installed a new floor in our bathroom that required a number of tricky cuts and inlays and the result is fantastic. They took great care to make sure everything was done properly and did a complete clean up afterwards. Ross and Erik are very professional, knowledgeable, friendly, and a real pleasure to work with. The communication is also excellent with calls returned promptly and scheduling that suited our needs. We very highly recommend My Go 2 Guys Handyman Services and will definitely be using them in future for all our home handyman needs.

Thank you for the kind words Wayne. It was a pleasure working with you as well. We were more than happy to be of service and are even happier you like your new floor.

Elizabeth in Toronto
Elizabeth in Toronto

various home repairs

Ross and Eric were a delight to work with -- prompt, courteous, efficient and, above all, knowledgeable and competent. They fixed a number of problems in my home in only 4 hours; I had set aside the whole day! I was very pleased and will turn to them in the future.

We know your time is valuable so we always work as quickly as possible while maintaining our high standards. We greatly appeeciate your kind words. Many thanks

H. S.
H. S.

A variety of household tasks that were long over due

My-Go-2 Guy Handyman Services is indeed now my where I go-to for all my household tasks. They quickly transformed my home by completing a large number of small things that required a pro, Including drywall repair; light fixtures, door handles and curtain rod installation; backsplash caulking; and so much more...all done quickly, professionally and with a smile.

Many thanks - we love what we do and the variety especially for such wonderful and hospitable clients. We look forward to being your Go-2-Guys.

More about My Go-2-Guy Handyman Services

My Go-2-Guy a professional father & son team in the business of looking out for the best interests of our clients and their homes. Ross was in the telecommunications service and sales industry for over 30 years, and operating a part time handyman business as a hobby. Erik graduated from the Building Renovation Technology program at George Brown College in 2013 and has been with the company since 2011.

Our primarily focus is doing those minor home repairs, tasks and the small renovations that most larger scale contractors shy away from.

To service our clients’ the best we can, My Go-2-Guy has developed strong relationship with service & trade experts with have excellent track records. If we are unable to do the job you need, or the task is too large, we know the person to go to, and we will even make the arrangements for you if you wish.

Proudly operating with a picture perfect track record, we always take care of our clients. Nothing less than 100% satisfaction will do.

Give us a call and tell us what is on your To-Do list. We look forward to working with you!