My Go-2-Guy Handyman Services

Reviews for My Go-2-Guy Handyman Services

Wayne from Scarborough
Wayne from Scarborough

Floor Installation

Absolutely the best! Ross and Erik arrived on time (despite a snow storm), and did a terrific job at a very fair price. They installed a new floor in our bathroom that required a number of tricky cuts and inlays and the result is fantastic. They took great care to make sure everything was done properly and did a complete clean up afterwards. Ross and Erik are very professional, knowledgeable, friendly, and a real pleasure to work with. The communication is also excellent with calls returned promptly and scheduling that suited our needs. We very highly recommend My Go 2 Guys Handyman Services and will definitely be using them in future for all our home handyman needs.

Thank you for the kind words Wayne. It was a pleasure working with you as well. We were more than happy to be of service and are even happier you like your new floor.

Elizabeth in Toronto
Elizabeth in Toronto

various home repairs

Ross and Eric were a delight to work with -- prompt, courteous, efficient and, above all, knowledgeable and competent. They fixed a number of problems in my home in only 4 hours; I had set aside the whole day! I was very pleased and will turn to them in the future.

We know your time is valuable so we always work as quickly as possible while maintaining our high standards. We greatly appeeciate your kind words. Many thanks

H. S.
H. S.

A variety of household tasks that were long over due

My-Go-2 Guy Handyman Services is indeed now my where I go-to for all my household tasks. They quickly transformed my home by completing a large number of small things that required a pro, Including drywall repair; light fixtures, door handles and curtain rod installation; backsplash caulking; and so much more...all done quickly, professionally and with a smile.

Many thanks - we love what we do and the variety especially for such wonderful and hospitable clients. We look forward to being your Go-2-Guys.

JoAnne
JoAnne

Several small jobs

Another excellent job by Ross and Eric. Done well, quickly and economically. Particularly valuable is advice about different options for doing my jobs including how to do some tasks myself. Thank you very much.

Many thanks for the kind works JoAnne. Doing the little things to make your home safe, comfortable and cozy is what we enjoy doing.

Barbara
Barbara

Outside leak detection and repair/fix bowed wall

I was very impressed with the fast response time to my initial contact. I did have to wait 6 weeks for the work to get done, but that was expected when someone has such a good reputation; they are very busy. Well worth the wait though. Ross and his son besides being very personable, were on time each day they needed to complete the jobs, and I am happy with their work. I would definitely use their service again when needed.

Many thanks Barbara. It was our pleasure to fix up the big issues so you may now enjoy a little fun with winter of redecorating. Looking forward to your next To-Do list.

jarvis.patricia
jarvis.patricia

Repaired closet and wall after plumbing issue, Fixed garage window, fixed living room window and trimmed some trees.

They completed all the jobs quickly and efficient. Cost was fair. Very pleased with work done. I have used them a few times since 2014.

Many thanks Pat for the review. We always enjoy helping deal with to-do list and look forward to being your Go-2-Guys in the future.

scott in Toronto
scott in Toronto

Garage Door Pulley Counterweight Repair

After contacting over a dozen garage door "specialists" and "handymen" in and around Toronto, Ross was the only one who said he could fix my problem. He and Eric were prompt, polite, and professional. This was not just a simple replace or fix: a re-engineering and minor modification to the original system was necessary. Ross and Eric had to think and creatively solve this problem, which they did!
Rather than trash the 1940s one-piece garage door with leaded glass windows that match house windows, Ross and Eric restored a functional garage and the house maintains its architectural integrity. The former was the only solution the GTA garage door specialists offered.
Repairing the garage door pulley and counterweight system cost one third what replacing the door and tracks would have cost, and repair benefits the environment by reducing waste.
The picture below was sent to most of the businesses I contacted, as well as to Ross and Eric.
I am not an easy person to please (ask my wife) but I cannot praise Ross and Eric enough. Any other repair concerns I have they shall be my first - and likely only - call.

Many thanks for the kind words Scott. One of the most satisfying things being a handyman is solving puzzles like yours and seeing things restored to a functional state rather than tossed to the curb.

Pnina

numerous small to medium handyman tasks

Ross and Erik are simply the best. Great dad and son who enjoy their work and aren't afraid to tackle any task. So friendly, accommodating, and knowledgeable. There were things in the old house we moved into that I simply thought I would have to live with, but it seems like there is nothing these two guys can't tackle. They did some much for us - from installing a new vent for the dryer, to changing locks, from installing new light fixtures to fixing old wooden drawers. And many more. Very efficient, handy and honest.
Pnina

Pnina, Thanks for the encouraging words. We are glad we've been able to lend a hand settling into the new home.

Sidney_Farns in Toronto
Sidney_Farns in Toronto

Tiling / Caulking / Grout repair

I needed the tiles in my bathroom replaced. The shower stall also needed to be re-caulked. I was really having difficulty finding someone but Ross was friendly, on time, professional and was efficient from the moment he arrived to the moment he left.

Many thanks for the kind words. we always appreciate the opportunity to lend a hand on these small tasks.

dbf
dbf

Handyman services

Ross came well prepared to work through my minor repairs list, including dismantling an old BBQ.

It was a pleasure to meet you and tackle your to-do list. Many thanks for the words of encouragement.

More about My Go-2-Guy Handyman Services

My Go-2-Guy a professional father & son team in the business of looking out for the best interests of our clients and their homes. Ross was in the telecommunications service and sales industry for over 30 years, and operating a part time handyman business as a hobby. Erik graduated from the Building Renovation Technology program at George Brown College in 2013 and has been with the company since 2011.

Our primarily focus is doing those minor home repairs, tasks and the small renovations that most larger scale contractors shy away from.

To service our clients’ the best we can, My Go-2-Guy has developed strong relationship with service & trade experts with have excellent track records. If we are unable to do the job you need, or the task is too large, we know the person to go to, and we will even make the arrangements for you if you wish.

Proudly operating with a picture perfect track record, we always take care of our clients. Nothing less than 100% satisfaction will do.

Give us a call and tell us what is on your To-Do list. We look forward to working with you!