Pioneer Windows & Doors Inc

F in Whitby Shores
F in Whitby Shores
7 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Project Liberty St

We were recommended by a friend who said they do great work...Jeff came out quickly for a quote and said he was confident that their prices would beat the competition and he did! They ordered and installed the windows very quickly and we are very happy with the result. I have already recommended them to my parents who need new windows and I would easily use this company again.

New windows

We have been repeat customers of Pioneer windows. The windows look great and they were on time and very nice to deal with. We had a tight deadline and they worked hard to get us what we needed on time. I would definitely use them again. Thank you!

Front door purchase and installation

In Feb. 2018 we purchased a steel front door from Pioneer. They did an excellent job. All the special details we requested were followed to the letter. This December we needed an adjustment to the lock. Derek at Pioneer sent a repair man over on Xmas eve to do the job. It now works like a charm. We are very satisfied with the quality of the door and with the service we've received. We will definitely recommend this company to family and friends.

Private User reviews Headingley, MB

Front Door

I had Ken Grobb out for an estimate. In less than 5 minutes he fixed my problem. Excellent customer service .
Honesty is very much appreciated. When time comes for a new one will definitely be calling them back.

Yvonne
Yvonne

Window replacement

This is one of the worst companies I have ever dealt with. It started with them refusing to let me reschedule my installation appointment, stating is was too inconvenient for them. For the window installation itself, 6 out of 10 windows were not properly caulked, there were gaps and a large section of 1 window had no caulking at all. After 2 weeks of trying to get the installers back, I ended up having to make other arrangements to have the job completed. This installers themselves left behind a ridiculous amount of debris; including 4” screws, ends of caulking tubes and large pieces of screening both inside my house and outside. All of this was reported through the emails sent over the 2 week period to the sales rep and the company vice-president - I have yet to receive a response.

AR, Oakville, Ontario
AR, Oakville, Ontario

Excllent service and price

Our job was difficult due to the fact that we have stucco over the brick.
Called a few companies and some did not want to attempt to do the job at all, others could not guarantee not to have damages.
Pioneer was referred to me by my colleague and when Daniel came to discuss he connected with the installers on the phone. listening to their conversation about how the job will be done and windows would be replaced so that the stucco will not be damaged, gave me a sense of comfort and we hired them to replace all windows on the second floor plus a main floor bay window. Richie the installer, and his crew were absolutely amazing. Came on time, worked very efficiently and cleaned up all the mess immediately before they walked out of the door.
The best thing of all, there is no damage to the stucco and our windows look very elegant and compliment the stucco. We are extremely happy:)
Well done guys! Thank you.

Kobie m-c in Bowmanville
Kobie m-c in Bowmanville
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Retrofit 7 windows, custom vented front door and patio door

From the moment Jeff showed up at our house to provide a quote I knew this was the company I wanted to deal with. The 3 previous quotes were all from what seemed like "speed sellers". They would just rattle off a bunch of features and speed talk their way through everything without much explanation. When Jeff arrived, he explained the difference between a brick to brick installation and a retrofit installation. Then he inspected the frames of our windowd to see if we actually needed brick to brick (which is a lot more money). Turns out our frames were fine so we went with a retrofit. The most impressive part of the quote was when it came to the front door. My wife wanted a storm door sobwe could vent the house in the summer and use less A.C. I didn't want a storm door but wanted venting as well. I asked Jeff if it would be possible to combine 3 different product lines to create a venting steel entry door. He said he's never had someone ask that but he called it in right away to see if it was possible and it was! We now have a beautiful tempered frosted glass (with a few clear slits so we can see out if someone is standing at the door) ventable steel entry front door (best of both worlds). The installer was fantastic to work with as well, highly skilled, passionate and proud of his work and it shows. He walked me through the process, and left no stone unturned during the removal of the old windows and doors or during the install of the new windows and doors. They cleaned up everything from the roof to the floors in the house when they were finished. We have 7 windows, the front door and rear sliding door. They arrived and finished everything the same day. As for the retrofit, you'd never know. The entire experience with Pioneer Windows and Doors was all we could have hoped for. I whole heartedly recommend them. From my experience, you won't find a more passionate and understanding team of professionals who pride themselves on excellence from the quote to the final cleanup. I'll be recommending them to everyone I know.

Mel in Brampton
Mel in Brampton

Windows and door

Came across Daniel at the Home show . He followed up in a month and we decided to call him for an estimate. He showed us all the work he had done and had a good selection of doors to choose from. We even got a Bay window done which adds so much more character to our home. Very professional crew.....they did an amazing cleanup job. I have 2 little ones and they were very considerate to keep the mess minimal. Great job Daniel and Andrei and team! Will definitely recommend to family and friends. We get so many compliments for our Windows and door ....very pleased?

Private User reviews Utopia, ON

Whole house window replacement plus patio door and bay window

Pioneer came in and replaced all the windows (more than 30) in the house, replaced a garden door with a patio door, and build me a beautiful bay window. The experience was great, from the sales side (Derek) to the manufacturing, to the installation (Richard and his great team). Very happy so far (the windows have been in for a couple of weeks now) and the installation was done very professionally with Richard and his team treating our house and belongings with respect and care (as if it was their own home). I talked to many companies, had 3 companies come in to quote, and selected Pioneer. Great job guys. I'll likely see you again when I do my cottage reno.

anna from Richmond Hill
anna from Richmond Hill
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

installed new windows and sliding door

Pioneer windows and doors did a great job from the beginning to the end. I will highly recommend to my family and friends. They did a great job on my new windows and on the sliding door. We received absolutely everything that we were promised and the installers were professional and neat. I highly recommend this company.

More about Pioneer Windows & Doors Inc

Pioneer Windows & Doors has served customers with innovation and leadership in the custom window and door industry since its founding in 1996. We take pride in each product we produce to earn your satisfaction. Our vinyl replacement windows and patio doors are expertly designed and fabricated with the utmost ...
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in North York?