Carlos Fine Painting

daniela in Toronto
daniela in Toronto
1 review TORONTO, ON

painting

Carlos has been caring for my homes for more than 20 years. His standard of care and workmanship is outstanding. He is thoughtfull, resourceful, reliable, honest and kind. I know that when I ask him to paint in my home, interior or exterior, he will do much more than just paint. He will repair any damages that may be there in preparing the surface so that the paint job will be flawless. And, in so doing, if there is a screw loose, or a nail that needs attention, a picture that needs adjusting... he will notice and take care of all the details. I have recommended Carlos over the years to others, and they have all felt the same way about him. He knows how to do his work with expert professionalism.

Lionel in Toronto
Lionel in Toronto

Painted the entire interior of my house

Carlos works very well. He is honest, delivers a reasonable quote and does not nickel and dime you if things change as long as it does not change the time line. My wife chose paint for the living room but once it was on the wall she realized it isn't right. Luckily Carlos had only done one wall as a test because he too found the colour was not exactly as we had described. He of course charged us for new paint but not for changing the plan which many painters do. He repainted the original wall and the rest of the room and it looks great. He also was able to patch holes in my walls and clean up things like rough door frames, etc... He was clean, polite, discussed his daily plan with us and delivered each time. We are very happy with the results. At the end of the project we reviewed the house and pointed out a few places where things were not perfect and he stayed a day longer to clean, patch and even sand and repaint areas which were not 100%. Now they all are.

Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Milton?