Prestige Woodworking

Jeannie
Jeannie
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Kitchen Renovation

We had the kitchen completely gutted and I showed Prestige Woodworking pictures from the internet and asked him to recreate. As we mapped out the kitchen he was able to recreate to exactly, right down to the handles on the doors. The workmanship was beyond my expectation. There were a few hiccups along the way that required us to think on our feet and change/add design and Pete was able to accommodate. The end result was a beautiful kitchen that makes me love my home and we receive compliments on it constantly. Pete was easy to work with and I would definitely recommend his work. Actually, we are about to renovate our washrooms and laundry room and Pete is our cabinetry guy of choice!

Jeannie, thank you so much for your kind words. Also, thank you for trusting us to create your dream kitchen. From the outset, you had a specific look in mind, and realizing that was our pleasure.
Looking forward to working with you on the next project. Best Regards

George
George

Kitchen Reno

Great work, great service and great product!
Very helpful with design ideas when upgrading or with new kitchen builds.

Thank you very much George. it was a pleasure to work along with you to update and expand your kitchen . Now you have much more storage and functional space to utilize.
all the best to you and your family, regards-- Peter

Gabriel
Gabriel

Condo kitchen with countertop

When me and my wife started to look for a new kitchen we contacted a few places but the prices where too high for our buget.

We found prestige wood working on home stars and we saw he had great reviews so we gave him a call and made an appointment to come and see us.

From the moment he walked in, he was very professional and knowledgeable. He suggested a few things that would make our kitchen more functional with the tight space we have that we would of never thought of.

He delivered as promised quality work and service Me and my wife are very happy with our new kitchen.

I would recommend Peter to anyone, he has great ideas very experienced and great to deal with. His prices are reasonable and craftsmen ship is very good.

Thank you very much Gabriel . It was such a pleasure working along with you to create your dream kitchen. I really like the modern look in your confo, it suits your style . I hope to collaborate on future projects with you as your needs may arise. All the best to you and your family.

dmecca in Mississauga
dmecca in Mississauga
1 review Caledon, ON

Major Kitchen Renovation

Peter from Prestige was very professional from the start. He fulfilled all our needs in the design and installation of our new kitchen. His workmanship goes beyond saying... we have freinds who were looking to Reno thier kitchen and bathroom and we highly recommend Peter at Prestige Woodworking ...

Thank you so much for your review Denis. We appreciate your support, and it was such a pleasure working with you to create your dream kitchen. As with a project of this size, there were some challenges, but the end result was worth it . Best wishes, and keep warm !

Cathy
Cathy

Kitchen renovation

I recently had a kitchen renovation done in my condo. I was very pleased with the quality of workmanship, the good service, the honest pricing and the results. Everyone who has seen it has admired it and told me how beautiful it looks.

Thank you so much for your support Cathy. It was a pleasure working with you on this, and seeing the transformation of your place. Kind Regards

Jason D.
Jason D.

Cabinetry

Very good service, pristine finish. Reasonable pricess with excellent quality. Would certainly use Pete again A+++++

Thank you Jason. I'm so glad that you're enjoying your custom built ins , and it was a pleasure to work on this project for you . All the best to you and your family

Gina M.
Gina M.

Kitchen renovation

We are so pleased with our new kitchen. It is absolutely stunning! Peter and his team did an amazing job. Peter was very patient and accommodating. Always willing to go the extra mile in ensuring everything was done to our liking. We are so thankful to have chosen a wonderful company and even more so, an extremely talented contractor to renovate our kitchen. We will gladly and confidently recommend Peter to all of our friends and family.

Thank you again!

Thank you so much Gina for your kind words. it was such a pleasure to assist you in transforming your kitchen and see the smile on your face during the process. Ciao

Philip L.
Philip L.

Home Renovation

As part of our whole home renovation, Prestige Woodworking did our kitchen on the main floor as well as the basement kitchen, the cabinetry for our living room and the office. They did a wonderful job and we get compliments from all our visitors. Peter and his staff are really nice people and true to their word while being professional and paying attention to detail. My wife and I have no hesitation recommending Prestige Woodworking to anyone wanting things done well.

Thank you so much for your kind words Phillip. It was such a pleasure to work on this project for you. It was an amazing transformation from how the house looked previously. Enjoy the summer with your family, and Best Wishes to you all.

keith.sjogren
keith.sjogren

Kitchen renovation and new cupboards

Peter was fantastic from the moment he walked into our condo. Personable, professional and innovative. He came up with excellent ideas for the space and worked with us to design cupboards and improvements that have given us space and a lighter feel to the kitchen area. I would use Peter again and again and have given his names to friends.

Thank you so much for your excellent review. It was a real pleasure working with you and Dorothy and in seeing the transformation of your kitchen. I hope we get the chance to work together in the future and am happy that you were pleased with the project. Kind regards, Peter

Karen
Karen

Full kitchen renovation and living room built-in wall unit

I now have what I call a 'trophy kitchen' thanks to Peter Manesiotis of Prestige Woodworking. Peter's attention to every little detail was absolutely amazing.....and I'm fussy! From my fabulous kitchen experience, I asked Peter to create a built-in wall unit in my living room. Again, the detail work and craftsmanship is superb! It is the focal point of my living room. Everyone who visits marvels at my kitchen and brilliant wall unit. I wouldn't hesitate for a second to recommend Prestige Woodworking for any kitchen, bathroom, built-ins or any other carpentry/cabinet based project you have in mind. As a bonus, Peter is an absolute delight to work with. He has a very honest approach and 'aim to please' attitude that is oh so refreshing today. Peter's part of my major renovation was an extremely stress free and pleasant experience. I am now thinking of more built-ins for my office area and wouldn't dream of asking anyone else to create this for me. This level of craftsmanship at very favourable prices is extremely hard to find today. I give Peter/Prestige Woodworking a 10 out of 5!!!!!

Hi Karen. Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure working for you on both your projects. It was quite a transformation from the previous, and I'm so happy you were able to get everything ready to entertain over the holidays. Best Wishes , Peter

More about Prestige Woodworking

Prestige Woodworking Inc. is a designer and manufacturer of custom cabinetry. We specialize in kitchens, wall units, vanities, bars, entertainment units , wine rooms and various requested custom cabinetry and built-ins. We have a significant representation of both residential and commercial clients throughout the GTA. With over 30 years experience in the field and true attention to real European craftsmanship we have earned much praise
for fine workmanship and exceptional customer service.