Pro Pool Services

Mike
Mike
2 reviews Old Toronto, ON

pool services

A neighbor recommended Roger when I had a problem getting my pool pump to prime. He located the issue quickly, resolved it and gave me suggestions on what to do f I ever had another problem. Accordingly,when I decided to purchase a safety cover, I called Roger.He measured and installed the cover. His team was quick and neat and the cover fits like a glove despite the pool being irregularly shaped. In the past I have closed the pool myself but I also had Roger close the pool. He showed me a more efficient (and safer from a potential for freezing related problems) method, taking the time to explain why steps in the process should be followed, and also provided suggestions on how I might more efficiently open in the spring. Based on my 2 experiences I would recommend Roger for any pool services.

Edward Toronto
Edward Toronto

Safety Cover Instalation

We've hired Roger to install the safety cover for us. He did it in 2 hours with an exceptional quality. Roger is very professional and knowledgeable. He gave us many valuable sugestions and recommendations. If you have a pool, call Roger, he knows what he's doing...