Cleveland Lead Contractor

Asbestos & Lead Removal
MAYFIELD OH 44143
HomeStars  >  Asbestos & Lead Removal in Mayfield Heights  >  Cleveland Lead Contractor

Review for Cleveland Lead Contractor

Stan Germain in Cleveland
Stan Germain in Cleveland
1 review CLEVELAND, OH

Kitchen renovation, bathroom renovation

The company was very professional they did a superior job on a recent kitchen and bathroom renovation for me. My home was built before 1978 and I have several young children so I was very concerned about lead hazard during renovation. I called these guys, they came very quickly, helped me identify and design my new kitchen and bathroom, most importantly they are State licensed lead con actors along with having their EPA certification, they were the most responsive contractor I have ever dealt with and truly showed interest in my project and concentrated on quality. The crew which came in and did the work were absolutley amazing and very meticulous. These guys went above and beyond, please feel free to contact me I will gladly provide a verbal or digital reference, these guys were great very genuine and reliable. I could not resist but to post some images of the final product of my project and show as many people as possible the amazing workmanship.