Avanti Surveying Inc

Reviews for Avanti Surveying Inc

Zheve
Zheve

Great Value - an Honest Review

Avanti honestly did a very good job of our survey (topological) at a very competitive price. Their staff was friendly, courteous and very responsive. The only thing that could have been improved upon is the timing - receiving the survey was slightly delayed by 5 days. For us, this was not a problem since we were doing a survey in January for work to be done in the Spring. If you are not in a super huge rush to get everything done at very specific times, then you really should consider them. Reading the other reviews, it is clear that technically, they are a great choice for your survey, the only issues others seem to have had was slight delays in timing. If you are okay with a 5 day delay, then do not hesitate. You'll be happy not to have paid premium prices for the luxury of getting your survey 5 days sooner.

JurijD in Toronto
JurijD in Toronto

Property Survey

I hired Avanti Surveying to complete a Real Property Surveyors Report for a renovation I an undergoing. Kimberley was very quick to respond and answered all my questions. The work was carried out a lot faster than I expected. The surveyor that completed the site work was also very pleasant to deal with. Cost of the service was very reasonable.

CamileBeaudoin in Toronto
CamileBeaudoin in Toronto

Home Survey

I'm not sure why people complained about this company. In my experience the person who picked up the phone was courteous, explained that it would be 3-4 weeks before someone could come out. I was explained that I would be receiving digital and physical copies of my survey and I would get a call notifying me that the surveyor would be coming out. Maybe there was someone else on the phone previously that left a bad mark? I'm not sure.

All in all, I'm happy with the service and would use Avanti again for future projects.

Mina from Toronto
Mina from Toronto
1 review Scarborough, ON

New home construction Survey

At a critical time, they were late (twice) and didn't notify me I had contruction crew waiting on site for half a day for Avanti to come and do their survey work. This happend regardles of me follwoing up prior to

Prathap from East York
Prathap from East York
1 review East York, ON

Project

I hired them after calling a lot of other surveyors. I was looking to minimize my costs and they seemed to reasonable. I payed half the amount before the survey began and the rest after it got completed. Though they take about 4 weeks from start to completion which may be frustrating for some, the job is done is excellent. I am docking 2 stars only due to the speed of the work otherwise the rest of the service is fine.

A in Etobicoke
A in Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Topographic Survey and Grading Plan

They were recommended by another surveyor who didn't do the work I was looking for. The initial phone conversation was promising. I was told the work would begin the following week. They asked for a hefty deposit to start the work. It took 3 weeks and a lot of pestering to get them to the job site. At that time I was told it would be an additional 2 weeks for the surveys. Emails were not responded to promptly and phone calls were met with resistance. Do not use them.

Looking for Surveyors pros in Etobicoke?