Avanti Surveying Inc

Reviews for Avanti Surveying Inc

CamileBeaudoin in Toronto
CamileBeaudoin in Toronto

Home Survey

I'm not sure why people complained about this company. In my experience the person who picked up the phone was courteous, explained that it would be 3-4 weeks before someone could come out. I was explained that I would be receiving digital and physical copies of my survey and I would get a call notifying me that the surveyor would be coming out. Maybe there was someone else on the phone previously that left a bad mark? I'm not sure.

All in all, I'm happy with the service and would use Avanti again for future projects.

Mina from Toronto
Mina from Toronto
1 review Scarborough, ON

New home construction Survey

At a critical time, they were late (twice) and didn't notify me I had contruction crew waiting on site for half a day for Avanti to come and do their survey work. This happend regardles of me follwoing up prior to

Prathap from East York
Prathap from East York
1 review East York, ON

Project

I hired them after calling a lot of other surveyors. I was looking to minimize my costs and they seemed to reasonable. I payed half the amount before the survey began and the rest after it got completed. Though they take about 4 weeks from start to completion which may be frustrating for some, the job is done is excellent. I am docking 2 stars only due to the speed of the work otherwise the rest of the service is fine.

A in Etobicoke
A in Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Topographic Survey and Grading Plan

They were recommended by another surveyor who didn't do the work I was looking for. The initial phone conversation was promising. I was told the work would begin the following week. They asked for a hefty deposit to start the work. It took 3 weeks and a lot of pestering to get them to the job site. At that time I was told it would be an additional 2 weeks for the surveys. Emails were not responded to promptly and phone calls were met with resistance. Do not use them.

Looking for Surveyors pros in Etobicoke?