Furnace King Home Services

Reviews for Furnace King Home Services

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto

Furnance/AC

Recently had multiple companies quote on replacement of our existing furnace and Central AC. Decided to go through Home Depot and their installation company Furnace King based on the work of their sales consultant Sandip.

Sandip was extremely thorough in walking us through all of our equipment needs and options as well as detailing all rebates available and how to obtain them. He truly knows his stuff!

The install of the new equipment was done timely and in a highly professional manner with great care taken by the install team to protect the house and keep the work area clean.

I have no doubt Sandip and Furnace King will stand behind their product should any issues arise down the road.

We thank you for the kind words and are extremely proud that we delivered to your expectations. We look forward to having you as part of the Furnace King family for years to come and look forward to servicing all your HVAC leads.

Slavko in Mississauga
Slavko in Mississauga

Replacing Gas Furnace and AC

I appreciated the respect the employees shoved to my house. They put down a carpet to prevent my floors from getting damaged & dirty. The installation was quick & the employees were very friendly. Thanks Mike and John.
Overall I am satisfied with the service & I definitely recommend this company to others.

Thank you Slavko. We look forward to many years of servicing all your HVAC leads.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

New furnace

Very professional and experienced Sales Consultant. The installer came on time and did a very good job. Would definitely recommend and looking forward to purchase central air from this company in the future.

Thank you for the response and the good rating. On our next visit please let us know what we can do better to make sure your overall experience is perfect or a 10.

Alex in Toronto
Alex in Toronto

Water heater and furnace Install

I am glad I get the chance to leave positive feedback to these company. Experience overall is fantastic 3 guys done the job within 6 hours. I would say it was properly done in detail. Will recommend to others.

Alex, thank you the nice response. We here at Furnace King look forward to servicing you for many years to come.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

HVAC replacement

I had my HVAC, AC and water heater tank replaced by Furnace King. The sales representative Sundip, was very knowledgeable and chose the best system for my specific needs. His level of service and care is really like nothing I’ve ever experienced before. I normally don’t write reviews but I am compelled in this case because he really is outstanding.

Thank you for the kind words. We look forward to servicing your needs in the future.

Anu in Toronto
Anu in Toronto

Furnance

Sandip was the sales person from Furnace who helped and assisted us for this job. Sandip was extremely professional, knowledgeable and very detailed in explaining the process and details of even the rebate we would get from the government. We plan to replace our AC next year and we will be reaching out to Sandip once again for this.
It is not just the sales but the after sale follow up by Sandip was exemplary. We have lived in Canada for 20 years and I can defiantly say that this is the best service we have received here.
Thank you Sandip and we will recommend you and Furnace King to all our friends. We look forward to getting our AC replaced next year with you.

Thank you for the kinds words Anu. It was a pleasure serving you and we look forward to a long relationship.

Bob in Mississauga
Bob in Mississauga

New Furnace / Humidifier

Our 13 year old furnace died 2 weeks ago. We got 2 quotes - one from Furnace King through Home Depot and one from another provider. Sandip from Furnace King walked us through the process and he committed that he would not recommend anything that we did not need. He was indeed true to his word. A total pro! We had our furnace installed in 2 days.

Bob + Janet, Mississauga

Hi Bob, We are very pleased to know that you were fully satisfied with our performance from start to finish. We look forward to serving you as a customer for a very long time.
The Furnace King Team,

Carolina in Maple
Carolina in Maple

New Furnace

I needed a new furnace and I was very stress about it, since my husband wasn't in town and I had to make such a big decision as to purchase a new furnace but Sandip was very very helpful, he explained everything to me and gave me many options I will refer all my friends because I was very satisfied from day one, the installation was also very good, the guys that came over we very clean and polite, they took all the time to show me everything that they change when My husband came back he was very impressed too. Thank you Sandip

Thank you for the kind review.
It was a pleasure serving you and we look forward to taking care of all your future HVAC needs.

Kerry in Mississauga
Kerry in Mississauga

Furnace, Air Conditioner & Humidifier - Equipment &Installatio

The process started with an initial visit to our home by Sandip to understand our objectives and provide a quotation for the appropriate equipment and related services. He was very clear and knowledgeable in his presentation and answered fully and forthrightly every question my wife and I had. The equipment and services proposed fully met our needs, and the price proposed we felt was fair and competitive. Subsequently, in the days following, as additional questions came to mind, and as we needed guidance through the process to secure energy rebates, he was extremely responsive by voice, text, and email. We felt fully supported through the process, both pre and post installation.

With respect to the installation team (Joe, Johnny & Michael), we found them to be competent, professional, communicative, and friendly. They arrived on time, removed the old furnace and air conditioner; installed the new equipment, ductwork, and venting; cleaned up; and were complete by late afternoon. Upon completion, they reviewed a checklist with us and walked us through basic operations. When a small mishap occurred, related to installing the venting pipes, they were very upfront about it; it was subsequently readily remedied. The team then worked very hard to avoid making any cuts in finished walls and ceiling. We are well pleased with the finished installation.

Two weeks after the installation the new furnace and humidifier are working well. The house is maintained at our desired temperature and the relative humidity is well within the comfort range. If this continues through the colder winter months we will be well pleased. Also the sound level is quieter than our old furnace and is not in the least intrusive; so we are also very pleased with that. The one day it was warm enough to operate the air conditioner it too worked well. Again, the sound level was quieter than our old unit. The real test will be next summer, but we have no reason to expect anything but good function.

We have no reservation in recommending Furnace King to other home owners.

Thank you for your review Kerry. I'm so happy to hear how pleased you are with the your experience while replacing your furnace, AC, and humidifier. Your recommendation means a lot to us, and we are all committed to keeping you as happy as you've been so far for many years to come. Thank you for choosing Furnace King. Sincerely, Anthony Damiani

biggieone1 in Etobicoke
biggieone1 in Etobicoke

Furnace replacement

Furnace broke, and the furnace was replaced in a timely and cost effective manner. Extremely happy with the sales team educational service and line of products offered. The install team was clean and efficient as well.

Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear you had a good experience in replacing your furnace. We look forward to keeping you happy in many years to come. Thank you for choosing Furnace King! Sincerely, Anthony Damiani.

More about Furnace King Home Services

Furnace King

With over 40 years experience, we offer you our commitment to superior home heating and air conditioning service: from personalized home comfort design to our selection of high-efficiency products, backed by the best guarantees in the industry.
-Heating, air conditioning, cooling, furnace, ac, central air, duct cleaning, air quality, humidifiers, filtration, HEPA, tankless hot water, home comfort, fireplace, HVAC, heating ventilation and air conditioning, emergency service, thermostat