Furnace King Home Services

Reviews for Furnace King Home Services

Avery from toronto
Avery from toronto

Service and Installation

Recently I had a furnace installed in my 40 year old home. From the initial custom service to obtaining product information, I was more than satisfied. In addition to the above, I knew that service and maintenance were just as important. The technicians arrived were organized, friendly and tidy. Friends and family are now Furnace King clients!

Avery, thank you for your comments. We are thrilled that you were happy enough to recommend us to your friends and family, and look forward to keeping you happy for many years to come.

Susan from Mississauga
Susan from Mississauga

Furnace / AC

Furnace King was a great company to deal with, from the sales Rep who was very informative, the office personnel who were always kind and knowledgable, to the installation crew who were prompt, polite and very organized. This is a company that I would reccomand to all my family and friends, it was well worth the investment. Thank You Furnace King!

Thank you for your review Susan. We are glad to have earned your seal of approval with our 100% satisfaction guarantee, and look forward to working with you for the years to come.

Frank from Toronto
Frank from Toronto

Replaced Furnace and AC

Nothing but good things to say about Furnace King!

I've received poor service from heating companies in the past but everyone at Furnace King is knowledgeable and friendly. Also very patient as I asked a lot of questions.

I'm very glad I took the time for the comfort survey because Sandip was very experienced and taught me a lot.

The install was very efficient and clean. I expected to have a mess to deal with when the work was done but they left the place sparkling!

I have already recommended them to my mother who needs to replace her old furnace, and if you need work done on heating or air conditioning, I don't know a better company than Furnace King.

Thank you for your comments and recommendation Frank. We are committed to customer satisfaction and promise to give your mother the same level of satisfaction you've come to expect when we work with her.

ISMAT KAMAL from Mississauga
ISMAT KAMAL from Mississauga

Furnace and A/C - AMANA

My old furnace and A/C has been just replaced by AMANA products supplied and installed by Furnace King. We compared lot of other companies and although price wise it was not the best deal, but Mr.Sandip(engineer) explained me again and again with real patience why we should go for new generation furnace and A/C and convinced my self and my wife.I am sure this company will give me after sale service and come forward for any mishap at any time and even in any odd hours/climate at the earliest as committed by Mr. Sandip. This is one of the main reasons for which i was pleased to give them the job. Also their warranty and job was very professional and the workers did the job with my high satisfaction and in very short time. I wish this company will grow and be one of the best company in Toronto and especially i thank Mr. Sandip for his overall supervision, follow up advise and taking care of the whole thing..

Thank you for your review Ismat, I will pass on your kind words to Sandip. We are happy to have met your expectations and will be glad to continue to do so for the years to come.

Gary in Mississauga
Gary in Mississauga

Venting install/upgrade and Furnace Service

Furnace King performed AC and furnace inspection for me - for the price I think it was a decent job. However, the person that came to inspect the furnace performed a predetermined list of steps and I was not convinced the installation (inherited from prior owner of house) reliability was something this person could comment on (identify defects etc).

Based on my own research and investigation I had determined something faulty with the single pipe going out of the furnace (exhaust vent) which was not sloped correct and caused a lot of problems last winter (2010-11). So I had FK come back to install a second pipe for the intake to the furnace as well as determine a solution to the sloping problem of the existing venting.

There was a confusion between the booking folks and the techs - I told during booking that my basement was finished and the techs were surprized when they showed up that it wasn't. However I was glad that they honoured the price committment given to me over the phone. It took them two trips to get the job done and the second part of the trip was arrange by FK themselves within two weeks after the first portion of the job was done. They installed a second pipe which became the new exhaust after trying to establish a slope towards the furnace and the existing exhaust was converted to the new fresh air intake as it was obvious there was a sag in the pipe causing water accumulation.

Overall with the staff and the price points I was offerred I am very satisfied. I would have rated them higher but I have yet to operate the furnace coming winter after these fixes to test if everything has been installed properly and how their warranty response if any needed would be.

Thank you for your comments Gary. We stand behind our work and are committed to your satisfaction, and hope that the furnace's operation over the last year and a half has met your requirements for a higher rating. If you have any concerns please don't hesitate to contact us.

M. Baldesarra in Etobicoke
M. Baldesarra in Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

furnace installation

I was in the market to purchase a new furnace. Contacted Furnace King and received prompt response on a Sunday and booked an appointment for Monday morning. Sandip attended and did a comfort survey and prov ided information about our present furnace and explained the advantages of purchasing a new one. The monies that we would safe and the rebates available to us. He was very knowledgeable and patient with answering all our many questions.
The installers, James and Joe arrived on time and commenced working by placing a runner over the floor and stairs.Very professional with good workmanship.I would stongly recommend this company.

M. Baldesarra, thank you for your comments. We are happy to have met your expectations and look forward to continuing to do so for the years to come.

hotwater in Mississauga
hotwater in Mississauga

hotwater tankless

We were nervous about changing to tankless and we are thrilled with the hot water. The RANNI tankless is quiet and no water hammer sandwich of cold water. Salesman was very good at explaning the tankless.

Thank you for your comments. We are glad you are enjoying your tankless hot water system. We look forward to keeping you happy for the years to come.

frank im brampton
frank im brampton

Installation of new heating and cooling system

Pleased with the work done. Satisfied with follow up. Prompt and courteous staff.Meticulous attention to details. Delivered to customer's requests. Knowledgeable salesman with good knowledge of heating and cooling systems

Thank you Frank. We are happy to have served you and look forward to keeping you just as satisfied for many years to come.

More about Furnace King Home Services

Furnace King

With over 40 years experience, we offer you our commitment to superior home heating and air conditioning service: from personalized home comfort design to our selection of high-efficiency products, backed by the best guarantees in the industry.
-Heating, air conditioning, cooling, furnace, ac, central air, duct cleaning, air quality, humidifiers, filtration, HEPA, tankless hot water, home comfort, fireplace, HVAC, heating ventilation and air conditioning, emergency service, thermostat