Furnace King Home Services

Reviews for Furnace King Home Services

Carolina in Maple
Carolina in Maple

New Furnace

I needed a new furnace and I was very stress about it, since my husband wasn't in town and I had to make such a big decision as to purchase a new furnace but Sandip was very very helpful, he explained everything to me and gave me many options I will refer all my friends because I was very satisfied from day one, the installation was also very good, the guys that came over we very clean and polite, they took all the time to show me everything that they change when My husband came back he was very impressed too. Thank you Sandip

Thank you for the kind review.
It was a pleasure serving you and we look forward to taking care of all your future HVAC needs.
The Furnace King Team

Kerry in Mississauga
Kerry in Mississauga

Furnace, Air Conditioner & Humidifier - Equipment &Installatio

The process started with an initial visit to our home by Sandip to understand our objectives and provide a quotation for the appropriate equipment and related services. He was very clear and knowledgeable in his presentation and answered fully and forthrightly every question my wife and I had. The equipment and services proposed fully met our needs, and the price proposed we felt was fair and competitive. Subsequently, in the days following, as additional questions came to mind, and as we needed guidance through the process to secure energy rebates, he was extremely responsive by voice, text, and email. We felt fully supported through the process, both pre and post installation.

With respect to the installation team (Joe, Johnny & Michael), we found them to be competent, professional, communicative, and friendly. They arrived on time, removed the old furnace and air conditioner; installed the new equipment, ductwork, and venting; cleaned up; and were complete by late afternoon. Upon completion, they reviewed a checklist with us and walked us through basic operations. When a small mishap occurred, related to installing the venting pipes, they were very upfront about it; it was subsequently readily remedied. The team then worked very hard to avoid making any cuts in finished walls and ceiling. We are well pleased with the finished installation.

Two weeks after the installation the new furnace and humidifier are working well. The house is maintained at our desired temperature and the relative humidity is well within the comfort range. If this continues through the colder winter months we will be well pleased. Also the sound level is quieter than our old furnace and is not in the least intrusive; so we are also very pleased with that. The one day it was warm enough to operate the air conditioner it too worked well. Again, the sound level was quieter than our old unit. The real test will be next summer, but we have no reason to expect anything but good function.

We have no reservation in recommending Furnace King to other home owners.

Thank you for your review Kerry. I'm so happy to hear how pleased you are with the your experience while replacing your furnace, AC, and humidifier. Your recommendation means a lot to us, and we are all committed to keeping you as happy as you've been so far for many years to come. Thank you for choosing Furnace King. Sincerely, Anthony Damiani

biggieone1 in Etobicoke
biggieone1 in Etobicoke

Furnace replacement

Furnace broke, and the furnace was replaced in a timely and cost effective manner. Extremely happy with the sales team educational service and line of products offered. The install team was clean and efficient as well.

Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear you had a good experience in replacing your furnace. We look forward to keeping you happy in many years to come. Thank you for choosing Furnace King! Sincerely, Anthony Damiani.

Stephanie
Stephanie

Heat

Heat wasn’t working after turning off the air conditioner in the fall. Desperately needed it to work and Brian came within a couple a hours. He made a few adjustments and got it working right away. We are so grateful to Brian and the whole Furnance King team as they truly are the best in customer service!

Thanks so much for your continued dedication to us!

Thanks for your review Stephanie. I'm glad we were able to help you get your furnace running again. Hearing how happy you are with our team is the best compliment we can receive. I'll be sure to let Brian know how happy you are with his service. Thank you for choosing Furnace King! Sincerely, Anthony Damiani

Verp6 in Mississauga
Verp6 in Mississauga

Furnace and AC

We were shopping for a new furnace and AC. We got in contact with Sandip through home Depot. He was willing to beat prices that others were quoting and was very persistent to win our business. The installers were very professional and left our house neat and clean. I would highly recommend furnace king to friends and family

Thanks for your review. I'm glad to hear Sandip, and our installers were able to leave such a positive impression in the process of replacing your furnace and air conditioner. I know you have a lot of options when it comes to choosing a company to work with, and it means a lot that you have trusted us to work in your home. We look forward to keeping you happy for the years to come. Thank you for choosing Furnace King! Sincerely, Anthony Damiani

shantanuraje in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2
shantanuraje in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2

A.C. and Furnace systems.

Just recently got the furnace and heating system replaced by Furnace King(FK). It was one of the many quotes I received from various vendors, so selecting the Furnace King was a easy decision specially after talking to Sandip(sales person from FK). He laid out the different options available considering the various factors and explained the option that best suited for my need.
The complete team from FK is absolutely professionals and very knowledgeable. This resulted on time installation of my system. Sandip also offered to help me install the smart thermostat that I got after few days. I will not hesitate recommending FK to anyone who is in the market for HVAC  System, infact one of my friend also installed the system just upon my recommendation.
Thanks you FK and the team for all the help throughout the complete buying, installation and after purchase service. All the best!!

Shantanu

Thank you for your review Shantanu. Your recommendation means a lot to us and we are 100% committed to providing the best possible service to anyone you recommend us to. I'm so happy to hear we were able to make the process of replacing your furnace and AC a pleasurable experience. We look forward to keeping you happy for many years to come. Thank you for choosing Furnace King! Sincerely, Anthony Damiani

n2781784 in Mississauga
n2781784 in Mississauga

New HVAC System

Starting from the response to my call, to Sandip Banerjee visiting us, to the installation of the Air conditioning unit and the Furnace the service was prompt and courteous. Sandip explained the whole system very thoroughly and the after sales service that Furnace King would provide.

The installation was done very professionally and they left a very clean site. Before leaving, the whole system was explained to us.

Highly recommend.

Thank you for your review. I'm glad to hear you are happy with the new furnace, and that we were able to make the process of replacing your HVAC system comfortable. I know you have a lot of options when it comes to replacing your system, and it means a lot to us that you chose to work with us. We look forward to keeping you happy for many years to come. Thank you for choosing Furnace King! Sincerely, Anthony Damiani

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

New furnace & AC installation

I asked for a quote from 4 different companies, including Reliance & Enercare. Sandip @ Furnace King pitched very enthusiastically and in more than just words. He had one of the most detailed quotes and the best overall pricing, beating the two companies above by more than 10%.

Sandip's main pitch was that all else being equal (brand-to-brand features) the quality of the installation is going to drive your satisfaction with the product. His guys were able to accommodate our schedule and did a very nice job on the installation. We had to leave early on the day of the installation so they came back a few days later to do a follow-up inspection, pressure test & fan speed tuning.

Finally he put Furnace King's commitment in writing with a service satisfaction guarantee. So after years of letting my old AC guzzle electricity, my new AC is helping me stay cool and save money this summer and Sandip's service guarantee is going to let me sleep comfortably all winter long as well.

Thank you for your review. I know you have a lot of options when deciding who to choose to replace your furnace and AC, so it means a lot to us to have the opportunity to work with you. I'm happy to hear Sandip and the team were able to accommodate your needs, and that you are happy with your new system. We are all committed to keeping you happy for the years to come. Thank you for choosing Furnace King! Sincerely, Anthony Damiani

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

New furnace and air conditioner

In August, we contracted with Furnace King Mississauga to replace our furnace, air conditioner and humidifier. They were outstanding from our very first meeting, in which their representative explained the process and offered options and recommendations, energy efficiency, etc. We couldn't be happier with the installation process - which was efficient and all according to plan. Since then, they have responded promptly to questions and have delivered on all of their promises. We have been completely satisfied with our new air conditioner over this very hot summer. The staff are extremely customer friendly, knowledgeable, courteous and responsive. We highly recommend Furnace King Mississauga.

Thanks for your review. It's great to hear how happy you are with the new furnace, AC, and humidifier, but hearing how pleased you are with our team is what really makes me happy. We all look forward to keeping you happy for many years to come. Thank you for choosing Furnace King! Sincerely, Anthony Damiani

Jim Rogers in Oakville
Jim Rogers in Oakville

Replace 20 Year old Furnace and AC

I happened on Furnace King by chance since they are Home Depot’s designated contractor. I was a bit uneasy because I hadn’t heard of them before but after checking their online reviews I felt a lot better. I was also pretty sure that Home Depot would only partner with quality installers.

Any remaining uneasiness completely disappeared when I met Sandip, Furnace King’s system designer extraordinaire! Sandip is super qualified and very knowledgeable in his craft. He took the time to explain the system options and the various rebate programs available to me. After we agreed on the options Sandip was able to schedule the work within a week or so.

The installation team was exceptional, their installation was clean and neat and, except for a new furnace and air conditioner, there was no sign that they had even been in our house.

Shortly after the install team left another Furnace King employee, Brian, arrived to certify the installation and fine-tune some of the parameters.

As it turned out there were some issues with the equipment that was installed but Sandip assured that Furnace King would take of them. They did just that by completely replacing parts of the system and even upgrading in the process. The second install team was the same as the first, professional, knowledgeable and was careful not to leave any mess behind.

Our system performs very well and I have no hesitation in recommending Furnace King to anyone who is looking for a quality product and, perhaps more important, a great installation. I’m sure you will find that Sandip and the crew exceed your expectations.

Jim Rogers

Oakville

Thank you for your review Jim. I am so happy to hear pleased you have been with Brian, Sandip and the rest of the team in replacing your furnace and air conditioner. Your recommendation means a lot to us, and we promise to live up to your high expectations. We look forward to keeping you as happy as day one for many years to come. Thank you for choosing Furnace King! Sincerely, Anthony Damiani

More about Furnace King Home Services

Furnace King

With over 40 years experience, we offer you our commitment to superior home heating and air conditioning service: from personalized home comfort design to our selection of high-efficiency products, backed by the best guarantees in the industry.
-Heating, air conditioning, cooling, furnace, ac, central air, duct cleaning, air quality, humidifiers, filtration, HEPA, tankless hot water, home comfort, fireplace, HVAC, heating ventilation and air conditioning, emergency service, thermostat