Handee Galz

TORONTO ON M5B 2M4

Reviews for Handee Galz

Jeff in Toronto
Jeff in Toronto

Tiling, painting, sliding door & laminate floor install

Daniel was very friendly and came in with the lowest quote I received to do multiple jobs. While his trades did all the jobs, stuck to the quote and the timeline, the quality and finish on the work was really lacking -- e.g. the tile cutting wasn't precise, paint wasn't applied evenly and there were spots on a door, grout on the floor tile flaked in places. Also (and perhaps I was naive here) stuff that I thought would be taken care of (mouldings, disposing of building material waste, finish around the sliding door) wasn't.
In the end, I was able to get someone to improve some of the work to my standards and I touched up the paint, but I guess I got what I paid for: lots of jobs completed for little money but at a borderline standard.

steve in Scarborough
steve in Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

Basement renovation

Not recommended at all. Daniel has no experience and knowledge about construction business. Not an honest individual. Left a lot of trades people with unpaid bills for their labour and materials.

Michelle Capon in Toronto
Michelle Capon in Toronto

Siding and Concrete work

Handee Galz was great to begin with. Dan was personable and on time for showing up for quoting. We agreed to move forward on the contract, paid him a deposit of half and he did one days work. Now the back of my house looks awful. The rubble is still in my neighbours driveway, no siding, no concrete and no communication from him. I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone. They are unprofessional and I think they have run off with our money which isn't cool.

Daniel in Toronto
Daniel in Toronto
1 review TORONTO, ON

Bathroom tiling

They did a very professional and speedy job. The finished product looks great and they were very pleasant to work with. They came in and removed all the old tiles from my shower enclosure and put up new tiles. They had great suggestions on how to do it and I'm very happy with the final result. They were in and out in less than three days.

Bob tremble in Toronto
Bob tremble in Toronto
1 review TORONTO, ON

Bathroom reno

Dan wasn't the lowest bid but he was the most knowledgeable of everyone I talked to. He took me through every step and explained the costs and made sure I was getting exactly what I wanted. His crew was friendly and very respectful of my home during the work. I have some ideas for my kitchen and I know exactly where I'm going first.

King West
King West
1 review ,

Kitchen

I would recommend Handee Galz to anyone, they are simply brilliant. My experience working with them was pleasurable and cost friendly. They are not only professional they are extremely talented providing only the best in what they do.

Thank you for my new kitchen I absolutely love it!

Roger in Montreal
Roger in Montreal
1 review MONTR,

Removed wall and renovated open concept kitchen

I had this project done for my sister. It took a little longer than originally expected, but some unforeseen items caused the delay. Danny was able to consult with the carpenter and came up with a solution that worked for my sister. We had a little touch up paint that they had to come back for, but they did in a timely manner. She is tickled pink with her new open kitchen.

Trish The Beaches Toronto
Trish The Beaches Toronto

caulking and drywall

I called this company to help me with a medium sized project and they responded with lightening fast response. They provided a fair quote and the galz assigned to the work were professional. Dan's attention to customer service follow up is second to none.

Jennifer Ewing in Mississauga
Jennifer Ewing in Mississauga

Bathroom renovations

I just wanted to say that I was a little hesitant to hire a company of women to do what normally would be a mans job but I have to say they did a lovely job on my bathroom. They were quick efficent and clean! Definately would recommend them to anyone!