marble outlet

Tile & Stone Contractors
251 canarctic drive NORTH YORK ON M3J

Reviews for marble outlet

Katelyn from Toronto

Searched high and low for herringbone mosaic in Carrara marble. Came across Marble Outlet and was floored by their prices and selection. I only needed 80 square feet and was able to pay less than half of what I had budgeted. Beautiful tumbled Carrara marble, feels very high quality. Will be a repeat customer, hands down.

Kate in North york
1 review NORTH YORK, ON

I purchased approx. 250 sq.ft Carrara Honed and Crema Marfil Backsplash for my bathroom and Kitchen renovation. The tiles are great and the price is excellent. I can't be happier to see the final outcome. I strongly recommend this wholesale store and will go back to buy more...

More about marble outlet

we are marble wholesaler in GTA, special price for builders, contractors, designers, distributors. we sell marble tile, mosaic, glass mosaic and more.