Baltimore Best Movers

Dan in Baltimore
Dan in Baltimore
1 review Baltimore, MD

Moving from Towson to Baltimore, MD

I would like to share my very pleasant experience with Baltimore Best Movers. They were recommended to me by a close friend who has hired them several times and was very satisfied each time. I called the customer service and they spent a great deal of time with me on the phone answering questions and organizing and scheduling my move. They sent me a detailed quote via email that spelled out all of the charges, very impressive. On the day of the move the Crew arrived early and after surveying the job got right to work, one guy wrapping furniture and one guy loading boxes. They were very efficient and had all the right equipment to move my delicate items without damage. I was very impressed with the professionalism and friendliness of the Crew. I will recommend Baltimore Best Movers and consider them to be one of the best local Baltimore Moving Companies.