Buy Direct Renos

theresa scanlon in Whitby
theresa scanlon in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

basement renovation

I searched for a long time to to get a renovation company to complete my basement at a fair price with professional, reliable contractors. I found it when I met with the owner of Buy Direct Reno's. This company offered a new concept which saved me money as there was no mark-up on the materials. This company was efficient and did phenomenal work. The owner was able to provide me with design ideas which I took into consideration, however he was not pushy.
I was able to view pictures of the companies previous projects on their website (buydirectrenos.com), as well the owner took me personally to projects completed by them, to be able to see in person their work.
I strongly recommend Buy Direct Reno's to anyone looking to have renovations in their home.
I have already pre-booked this company to do my deck and shed in the spring.
Good Luck in your searches and if you want a fair professional company contact them, you'll get it!
A satisfied owner.