Down-To-Earth Solar Power Inc

Green Products & Services
Toronto ON M5A 4H9
HomeStars  >  Green Products & Services in York  >  Down-To-Earth Solar Power Inc
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Down-To-Earth Solar Power Inc

Gerhard in Mississauga

I contacted all BBB listed solar panel installers: Mark from Down-To-Earth Solar Power Inc is definitely down-to-earth! And his company was the only one who actually went up on the roof even BEFORE we had signed any contract to measure and give us several options for a precise layout until we had the one that perfectly fits onto the south and west roof only -- exactly like we wanted it.
No other company went onto the roof; just estimates based on Google maps and at least two of them wanted to put panels onto the north roof.
The installation was very quick and done within a few days -- long before the inspection and the final connection.
Mark greatly helped with all the paperwork so that we basically only had to sign.
Our system is up and running well since early December:
We have generated over 2 MWh by now.
The record day so far was yesterday, March 29, with over 63.5 kWh.

Job Price

Thank you very much. Your kind recommendation is important to our future clients.

Rob & Cathy in Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

We can't say enough about Mark's integrity and honesty.
When he says he will be there he shows up!
The price he gives you is the price you pay.
He leaves your property clean
We have recommended him to others and will continue to do so.
When our finances allow, we will definitely have Mark do more work for us!

Joe in Kettleby\King
1 review New Tecumseth, ON

I chose DTE over other companies for their competitive prices and I am happy i did. They were very professional and answered the questions i had. I had concern when I saw the 3 big cables hanging over my eave before the connection to the hydro meter, they listen to my concerns and came up with a very satisfying solution.
They also installed my solar thermal system to heat my pool which is working very well even tough it's on the west side of my roof which i was a bit afraid of as i could not put it on my south side which is used for the microfit solar system.
I recommend their excellent service, thanks to Mark, Peter and Bharat their accountant.

Job Price

Thank you very much Joe: You and Wanda have made it easy for us to do our best.
Regards, mark

More about Down-To-Earth Solar Power Inc

Down-to-Earth Solar has been providing quality PV solar installations in Toronto and S. Ontario since 2006. We offer microFIT and net metered systems for sale to homeowners, businesses, and institutions. The industry is transitioning to Net Metered so you consume the solar power directly and reduce your ...