Vivid Painting

Reviews for Vivid Painting

Eugene from Oakville
Eugene from Oakville

painting

another great job by Marius,worked on time and did quality work and has very reasonable rates,would not hesitate to recommend him in the future.Works alone and charges you for the paint at cost.

N.O in Oakville
N.O in Oakville

Home painting

Marius was recommended by our friends. We were very happy with his painting job. We had very bad ceilings and he did a great job with all the walls and ceilings. We can honestly say that he is the best painter we have had so far and the cost was quite affordable. We will certainly be calling him again in the future to paint the rest of our house.
Oussama

Curt in Toronto
Curt in Toronto

Post-renovation painting

I highly recommend Marius and his team. They were very flexible in working around our changing home renovation schedule. The completed paint job looks great and they did it all at a very affordable price. They were also very understanding when we changed our minds after seeing one of the colours on the wall and asked them to repaint with a new colour!

James in Toronto
James in Toronto

Condo painting

Wanted to paint my condo with my own design. These guys gave me the best deal and workmanship was great, didn’t make any mess. The paint used was great, not much mess after. Overall I liked it, would definitely recommend them.

Sarah in York
Sarah in York

Indoor house painting

We would definitely recommend Marius at Vivid Painting. He was professional and was honest and fair about cost and scope of the job. We have an older house that required a lot of preparation. Marius was very detail oriented and ensured the walls and ceilings were as perfect as could be before starting painting. He turned old walls into new. Marius also adjusted to some last minute changes I had without an issue. We would be happy to have Marius back.

Greg and Jola
Greg and Jola

House Painting

Assisted Review

We would definitely recommend Vivid Painting to all our friends. We have just moved to our new house and wanted to improve the appearance by adding "our" colours throughout the house. We are very pleased with the work Vivid Painting did. Marius was very professional. Not only he painted our house beautifully, but he was prompt, courteous and very clean at the same time. It made us very happy to see someone being so respectful of our new house. Well done!

It was a pleasure working for you, I wish you all the best in your new home!!!

Boris
Boris

Winow Frame Painting

Assisted Review

I experienced Marius' workmanship as professional and skilful. He uses the high quality paints which brings out the fullness of colour and makes noticeable and attractive awareness.
He is reliable and dependable and works within a clean environment.
Any concerns that I may have Marius makes time to respond in a way that is understandable and clear.
I am completely satisfied with his work and recommend his services. When it comes to rating, out of 10 Marius deserves 10.

Raed from Mississauga
Raed from Mississauga
1 review MISSISSAUGA, ON

Painting of the entire house including doors and base borad

Assisted Review

I am writing to express my appreciation to the high quality of the painting Job done at our home in Mississauga. We would also like to note our appreciation to your commitment of the agreed work schedule and cleanness of the space. We are and will always recommend you to all of our friends and or any person who requires a high quality painting job. Wish the best of luck and success always.

Ken in Little Portugal
Ken in Little Portugal

Painting and drywall

I highly recommend Marius at Vivid Painting. We hired him to paint the interior of our house based on the strong recommendation of a friend of ours and on the professionalism and knowledge Marius demonstrated when he provided us with his quote. We were very pleased: he and his one-man crew did excellent work at a reasonable price and in a timely fashion. My wife and I have both had experience with other painters and can safely say that Marius is the best we have dealt with.

The job was not straightforward. We have an older house with high ceilings and a lot of decorative moldings. There was also some drywall work that needed to be done in the basement. Marius communicated well throughout how things were going. Everything was done to an extremely high standard.

Most importantly, Marius was a pleasure to deal with. He is friendly, professional and trustworthy. We have already recommended him to friends of ours. Thanks Marius!

Tom from Mississauga
Tom from Mississauga

2nd story painting

Marius is a great guy to work with. He is very trustworthy and honest. He came to our house and we had a very detailed discussion about the work and quality I required. His quote was very reasonable. Marius also worked with me to ensure the project was done during a specific timeframe. Marius was always on time, and finished the job within the time limit, even though I asked him to repaint the bathroom when I didn't like the colour I initially chose.

The work was of high quality. If you are looking for someone who takes pride in their work, Marius is the guy you want.

More about Vivid Painting

Vivid Painting offers Paint & Wallpaper Contractors at highly affordable rates. Our painters meticulously prepare your walls, fix any imperfections to achieve an even and vivid look of freshly painted surface. We also take on small plastering and staining/ varnishing projects. Vivid Painting also offers significant discounts on top quality ...
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Mississauga?