ARMD Solutions Inc

80 Carlauren Road, Unit 9B Vaughan ON L4L 8A8
HomeStars  >  Alarm Systems in Milton  >  ARMD Solutions Inc

Reviews for ARMD Solutions Inc

Paul in Woodbridge

I contacted many alarm companies and got overwhelmed with options, differences in equipment and variances in pricing. ARMD was referred to me by a family member. Angelo did a great job of understanding my requirements and recommending a solution that was best for me. The demo informative and helped me to understand what I was buying.

The other guys told me, I can do this, but not that. They tried a bait and switch, gave me poor terms and conditions, and their solutions were too standardized.

The install was perfect, no mess and malicious. After the install we got a very detailed walk through of all the buttons/features. Very pleased with everything and I strongly recommend working with ARMD.

Kathy from York
2 reviews York, ON

I needed an intercom solution for a tenant and Angelo provided me with a great solution! The installer came and did the installation. The tenant is really happy and I feel relieved that it was so well taken care of! Thanks to Angelo and his team!

I Gershon from Thornhill
1 review Thornhill, ON

Found ARMD on homestars website and I am very glad I did. Did my homework before choosing ARMD and was pleased to get a competitive offer and genuine advice. They came when they said they would come (even during past long weekend to troubleshoot something) and they did not try to sell me more then I needed. Highly recommended!!!

Andrew L from Old Toronto

Assisted Review

It was really cool to be able to see my home cameras remotely from my computer and cell phone. It is a great feeling to know when we're away from home or out of town we can simply see what is happening at home.

Cynthia from Old Toronto

Assisted Review

We hired ARMD Solutions to install our camera system for our home. They sat down and talked us through everything. We felt so comfortable and we are so happy with the end result. They took the time to set up our computers, tablet and cell phone so we can view the cameras remotely. They did not leave until we understood how to use everything. I have referred this company to my friends and family.

Joanne from Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Assisted Review

Thanks for providing us assistance with our network cabling as well as video. Your professional conduct is refreshing and appreciated. I may want you to come and install some more security systems in the near future. Thanks again for all your help.

Ben in Markham
3 reviews MARKHAM, ON

Needed help running cable, and mounting three CCTV cameras around the house. Angelo was very quick in responding to my questions and scheduling a date to do the job. Ilea was the technician, and there was good communication between us to discuss the best strategy to minimize visible signs of the install. Very happy with the work done and would recommend this company to others.

Hi Ben, We value your business and apprecieate you taking the time in providing feedback. All the best!

Sudhir from Brampton

Assisted Review

My family and I would be more than willing to refer ARMD Solutions to our friends and family. They were extremely patient and out going to explain the system details and provide us training the systems function and details.

Ossington Pentecostal Church from Old Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

The service of the installers was very professional and they worked quietly and cleaned up as they worked. Installation was completed promptly and the service was up and running within 24 hours.
Great job, and working well.

More about ARMD Solutions Inc

ARMD Security Systems - Alarm, CCTV, Card Access & Intercom Systems Service & Installations / Sub-Contracting Services / Communications - Network Cabling ARMD Solutions Inc. , specializes in residential and business alarm monitoring along with providing a wide range of security system services including: CCTV systems (both IP and Analogue ...