Akeson Interiors

Dave Carter from Ottawa
Dave Carter from Ottawa
6 reviews , ON

Kitchen Floor

I needed to replace the vinyl flooring in my kitchen. Lori was great at picking out the samples that we liked and explaining all the costs. Her installer did a fantastic job of with the floor and putting everything back the way it was before. We are very happy with how it all turned out.

Alison in Ottawa
Alison in Ottawa
1 review Kanata, ON

Fireplace consultation

Lori was very knowledgeable, personable and helpful. I need to reface our fireplace with an insert so I wanted some design advice on how to approach this. Lori sourced all the materials. The consultation was great. I was very pleased with the service and consultation.

I am very pleased that I was able to advise Alison and find a solution for her fireplace.

Lori Akeson

Looking for Interior Decorators pros in Ottawa?