ETHEREAL PAINTERS

1361 Robson St
Vancouver
BC
V6E 2B1

Our experience with Huascar was fantastic! He removed our popcorn ceiling and painted it. We had 20 year old sponge paint on the walls that he sanded off beautifully. He is very polite and extremely professional. No short cuts for him. Liked his work so much we're going to continue on in the rest of the house using him.

Hello Karen... it was fun project and your husband sense of humor gave us very warm welcoming... see you soon!

Sharleen in New West
Sharleen in New West
3 reviews Burnaby, BC

Townhouse interior painting

I purchased a 1100sqft townhouse that had gone through several sloppy DIY paint jobs and decided that the next one was going to be done right. The walls were salmon pink and dark brown and I wanted them repainted white. I contacted a few painting contractors that had solid reputations, but they weren't interested because a townhouse is a "small job". Huascar was willing to take the project and he and his crew did a great job with it. Our initial meeting was a quote and a rundown of Ethereal's process. Huascar emphasized the importance of proper preparation work, which is a key thing I was looking for in a contractor.

Part of Ethereal's prep process is to shine a spotlight on each wall so that glaring imperfections are found and fixed before painting begins. My townhouse's walls had been painted several times by DIYers and there were tons of drips and drywall damage that needed to be fixed. Huascar kept me regularly updated over instant messaging with photos and videos of progress.

Huascar's passion for his work and attention to detail is fantastic. He noticed that the ceiling edges hadn't been painted and painted them even though it was outside the project scope. Gaps between baseboard heaters and the walls were filled in to make their appearance more seamless. He even painted a breaker box without covering up the original logo on it.

Three months later, Huascar did a followup call to check in and see if there had been any issues (there weren't any). In summary, I received great workmanship, communication, and customer service from Ethereal Painters. I essentially handed them the keys to my townhouse and didn't have to worry about the project at all.

Thank you so much Sharleen! I am happy you are loving your new place... We are proud to say nobody does like us!

ng
ng
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Interior garage

This company is absolutely amazing from start to finish! Oscar met with us the very next day, we went over the project and he gave his opinion and advise! Oscar has great passion for his work which means he will do the job well. We highly recommend Oscar! He kept us informed of what he completed each day. Its just reassuring to have a trades person that will leave you 101% satisfied happy and just pleased from start to finish, I guarantee you will not be disappointed. His price is very reasonable as well. See you on our next painting project Oscar!

I truly appreciate your thoughts... All the best too you and your family!😀

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Vancouver, BC

Exterior Paint of heritage style house

Huascar was extremely knowledgeable about handling the painting and and restoration of my 1910 heritage style home. He was very thorough in making sure the house was well prepped. The paint job turned out amazing. He is attentive to his clients, available for questions, and really focused on providing an excellent service to his clients at reasonable rates.

You are more than welcome! We simply just care and we love what we do! plus we take it seriously in what we do! Thank you!

Luby in Vancouver
Luby in Vancouver

Pent house apartment painted

Oscar and his team are fantastic! Professional, courageous and a delight to work with. The work is perfect, and we work recommend Oscar and his team to anyone. His is very communicate and always kept us up to date on the daily progress of the work.

Luby we truly enjoyed painting for you guys... literally seeing your face expressing on the after part was very nice!

david
david

Exterior painting of residence

Great attention to detail. Only used the best products. Will last many years longer than others.

It was an honor and pleasure working with you!

Viginia. M.
Viginia. M.
1 review West Vancouver, BC

Interior painting

Huascar is a great guy! He saved my interior after another painter messed it up.
Excellent job with perfection to the T.
Strongly recommended to anybody who needs a great paint job.

Hello Vigina,

We appreciate the review. Enjoy the long lasting painting project!

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

bathroom storage racks mounted

Huascar was a life saver in this project which started out as a DIY one. It was apparent very quickly that the installation of the wall mounted towel racks was a bigger job than I had anticipated. Huascar was brought in by an neighbour for his "advice" and managed to not only help but complete the job for me after a lot of effort figuring out the work. The time, effort and good humour throughout this job was amazing. Many thanks again for the great job!

Hello Cathy, It was challenging but fun at the same time...lol... thank you

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Whole House Inside & Out

Oscar did a great job. He was communicative, ensured he understood our wants, offered good advice when asked, and paid great attention to detail. The quality of his work was excellent overall.

its was nice working with you.

More about ETHEREAL PAINTERS

Welcome to Ethereal Painters Vancouver. Painters and general paint services are by far the most popular home improvement that owners choose when updating their home or business. Undertaking this job, regardless of the overall size and scope of the painting project, is best met by hiring a professional painting contractor. ...
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Vancouver?