ETHEREAL PAINTING

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
1361 Robson St Vancouver BC V6E 1C6
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for ETHEREAL PAINTING

b.e.ellis89 from Burnaby
1 review Vancouver, BC

We needed someone to complete the exterior trim painting on our renovated three storey home. This required working on high ladders, removing ancient paint from the soffits and trim boards and then applying primer and finish coats. Huascar was meticulous in both his prep work, no matter how difficult the access, and in his final product. He documented everything as he went along, and often corrected or improved the work of the renovation contractor. He finally painted our new front door, and did a beautiful job of that as well! Huascar was consistently a pleasure to deal with in all respects, and I would recommend him without hesitation

Alan Au from Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

I am a builder, I had previous painting companies worked for me before and I have never seen such a preparation done in my house like Ethereal Painting did! I was also impressed how Huascar took his time and did it the right way. I agree he is definitely one of the hard to find painting contractors. He passionate in what he does and his effort leads him to be the best. Explaining the details before, during and after work began and provided us with pictures and reports everyday. I am very fortunate my friend found him and introduced him to me. I would highly recommend him to anybody without hesitation.

ken malmgren from Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Ethereal Painting recently painted the interior of our house-we found Huascar to be a unique individual as well as an efficient top notch craftsman-the work was excellent,nothing was overlooked,tidy and completed in timely fashion.

Mike Porter from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

I own a Spinning studio that requires odd hours that are available to complete the project. They did a great job. Extremely friendly and professional, and obviously very meticulous from start to finish. All business when working but friendly and professional to deal with! Excellent.

Gabriel Rosu from Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

We needed to get our living room repainted and it was a pretty rough environment to work with (some challenging existing accent walls and the drywall surface was far from being smooth) but these guys delivered and then some. Here's some highlights:
- Amazing attention to detail;
- Stubbornness is tackling every single imperfection;
- Trustworthy and holding onto their word for every angle: cost, delivery, quality;
- Really friendly and informative during the task at hand;
- At last but not least, the passion towards what their doing.

Bottom line is that i did do some research to get to pick Ethereal Painting but i had no idea of the quality and passion these guys showed up on the job from the very first minute till the last one.

Paul Wong from Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

I was impressed by Huascar's perfectionist approach to handling the project. He is not one of the many contractors who just want to finish the job. He is one of the hard-to-find contractors who strive to complete their work in the best possible way.
He always wants the best for his client. He explained in details before work began and provided us with illustrated reports every day.
Huascar has every reason to be proud of this work. I consider myself very lucky to have found him to undertake our exterior project. I would recommend him without reservations to anyone looking for the best professional painter.

Lexie from Burnaby
1 review Penticton, BC

Huascar did a superb job painting our family home and set up the prep work in a timely and professional manner. His hard work and craftsmanship paid off and we can't stop admiring how smooth and beautiful the walls look now. What a huge difference! I would highly recommend Ethereal Painting to anyone who wants to enrich the feel of their home. Great job!

Mike R. from Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

We hired Ethereal Painting to fix a few small problems that had been caused by a previous contractor's lack of attention to detail. Huascar did a wonderful job and we are completely satisfied with the work that was done. I would recommend Ethereal Painting to anyone looking for an honest, friendly and hard working contractor who does an excellent job.

Doug from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

I Needed my bathroom painted and Huascar did a great job. Fast , friendly and efficient. He doesn't just go after the "big" jobs. Hard to find people willing to do smaller jobs.

Brad Erickson in Delta
1 review Delta, BC

I had a small job that was taken very seriously by Huascar. My small time frame to complete the work was accommodated and when a problem arose with the completed work it was taken care of immediately. I sincerely believe that Huascar cares very much about the work he does and I would recommend him.

More about ETHEREAL PAINTING

Welcome to Ethereal Painters Vancouver. Painters and general paint services are by far the most popular home improvement that owners choose when updating their home or business. Undertaking this job, regardless of the overall size and scope of the painting project, is best met by hiring a professional painting contractor. ...