Atlantis Painting & Renovation Services

General Contractors
97 Helena ave TORONTO ON M6G 2H3
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Toronto  >  Atlantis Painting & Renovation Services

Reviews for Atlantis Painting & Renovation Services

Janet in Toronto
Janet in Toronto

Painting ...

Joseph and his team did an outstanding job throughout our new home. They were timely, tidy and very responsive to last-minute requests. We were impressed by Joseph's professionalism and would recommend him -- unconditionally -- to anyone looking for a qualified tradesman.

Thank You for taking the time to let us know.
We're always happy to do good work.
Enjoy your new beautiful home.
It was a pleasure meeting you and your family.

Mike in Toronto
Mike in Toronto

Renovation - kitchen

Joseph was excellent. He provided a detailed quote, made suggestions to save us money along the way, and worked to mitigate the impact the renovation would have on our lives (he also went above and beyond to contain dust, given that we had some asthma in the household to contend with).

He suggested great reasonably-priced suppliers and worked quickly -- we were always astounded at how much progress he could make in a day. And he was harder on his work than we could ever be -- he would be the first to point out things that weren't absolutely perfect and would then explain how he intended to fix them. Our house and its many angles weren't always the easiest to work with, but he made the best of a sometimes challenging situation.

Overall, we're very happy with the final product and would highly recommend Joseph and his company.

Thanks Mike for taking the time to share.
Keep us in mind for future projects

Ludmila from Toronto
Ludmila from Toronto

Plastering and painting

Joseph completed a job left undone by another contractor, despite the difficulties of finishing somebody else's work he did a great job. Joseph was very sensitive to our situation , very detailed and transparent with his quote. I would definitely recommend this Company and use him again in the future. Thanks Joseph!
Ludmila and Raul

We're always happy help.
Enjoy your "completed" and beautiful home.
Keep us in mind for future projects

Brian Katz  in Thornhill
Brian Katz in Thornhill

exterior/interior house renovation

I was very impressed with the professional and efficient work, design and execution of this company. From beginning to end the ideas and craftsmanship showed and the result was better than new. We will definitely use this company again.

Always glad to be of service!

Lenorris
Lenorris

Painting (Hallways and window trim)

Atlantis Painting has now painted our hallways and the wood trim around our new windows. We had Joseph come to paint our hallways first. We found him to be very knowledgable, and he gave good advice as to finish and paint colours. He did a great job, was very clean while on the job, and did a thorough job cleaning up before leaving each day. He was very timely in returning to do some very minor touch ups. I wouldn't hesitate to have Atlantis Painting and Renovations back for future jobs.

Thank You always happy to do a good job.

Mary H.

Basement renovation - laundry room and work space

Joseph did a great job helping me sort out my needs for this space, working with the challenges in a small unfinished space. It has turned out wonderfully, bright clean and functional. We faced plumbing issues and structural challenges and he brought me options for both so I could make informed decisions. I particularly love the design of the stairs, customized and cool! Great job! Pictures to follow.

Vera in Toronto
Vera in Toronto

House Painting

Joseph and Attila did a great job painting our house, I recommend them for all your painting needs. Joseph is knowledgeable in design and recommended the best colours that worked well and complemented our rooms. They are both clean and work efficiently. I would rate them a 10/10 for a job well done!!

Mary H.

Painting of living room, dining room, stairway to second floor and hallway, repairing ceiling and painting, painting all trim.

Atlantis Painting & Renovation Services
97 Helena ave
TORONTO
M6G 2H3

Joseph and his team were great, on time, got all work done in one day, cleaned up and even made colour suggestions for other areas of the house that would compliment my new main room colour. The quality of the materials used is excellent as well. I will be contacting Atlantis again for my next reno project!

Janet from Toronto
Janet from Toronto
16 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Exterior and Interior Painting

Joseph arrived on time, completed the job to specification and on budget. The exterior of our home looks great and we are also happy with the doors and walls that were painted inside. I would recommend Atlantis as a great painting company.

ron kish from Toronto
ron kish from Toronto

plastering and painting

Fantastic job by Atlantis Paint and Design. Joseph and his crew were a pleasure to work with. I, normally worry about projects, however these guys instilled confidence from the beginning. Everything was very professional, their quote was very reasonable and they made our 100 year old house look terrific.

More about Atlantis Painting & Renovation Services

“If you desire a new look for your home, with rich details and an uncompromising standard of quality, consider Atlantis Painting & Renovation Services for all your home improvement needs. " www. atlantisonline. ca 647-ATLANTIS 647-285-2684
Looking for General Contractors pros in Toronto?