Right Away Movers

jennifer from Mississauga
jennifer from Mississauga

moving

Assisted Review

I was more than satisfied with your company! I had originally booked with another company and they failed to show up on the day of my move, holiday Monday. I called your company and the gentlemen that answered the phone assured me he could have movers to me within 2 hours. An hour and a half later they showed up ready to work, Peter was well organized and knowledgeable polite and respectful, Washington was a very hard worker, they worked very well together and my move was complete in less than 4 hours.

satish from Brampton
satish from Brampton

moving

Assisted Review

I called this company for my move and am very happy I did as you hear so many terrible stories about some moving companies the service with this company was PHENOMENAL they were quick and efficient, they were reliable and very trustworthy will refer them to all our friends and family

Harriet from Toronto
Harriet from Toronto

Mover

In all my 65 years and many moves, this was by far the worst. A 2 bdrm to 2 bdrm same-city move took over 14 hours, and that was with an advance day of packing by his workers. The awful move day began with the man in charge telling me that the truck could not be positioned by the elevator that had been put on service for my move. This is a large apt bldg where many moves occur & always the trucks pull up to the service elevator. I couldn't understand why this man said it couldn't be done, but nothing to do about it. I subsequently learned that this is part of his plan, to be able to build more hours into the move & thus increase costs. Next: i had confirmed that my bed would be disassembled and re-assembled at my new apt, which is pretty standard for moves.The movers arrived with no tools! I had to borrow them from the maintenance staff! Next: arrangements were for my clothes to be moved in wardrobes. This mover arrived with NO WARDROBES! I actually had to return to my old apt the next day, when 2 men ( who had no trouble pulling the truck up beside the service elevator, by the way) returned with wardrobes to complete the job. This was after the 14 hours day of the move. The supervisor was so abusive, one of his men walked out in the middle of my move & had to be replaced. Also, this company advertises that they give Senior's discounts, but they did not give me that. When I asked for it, the owner said he would give me 5% on the condition that I remove this posting from Homestars. I declined, obviously.I hope to save consumers from the affliction that this moving company is. He actually brought me to tears at one point. Moving is stressful as we know, but this company makes it a horrible nightmare.

We sent a 32 foot truck (which is what we use for 3 to 4 bed room homes) security from building advised our men not not to pull right up, so next day we were able to do so because we now were aware of problem with big truck on the previous day, so we sent a smaller truck to do the wardrobes, this customer did indeed get the senior rate.

terry armstrong from Old Toronto
terry armstrong from Old Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

MOVING

i am very happy with my move the movers showed up on time were very careful with my belonging i would recommend then to everyone they were very professional thank you very much

Oscar Bolivar from Mississauga
Oscar Bolivar from Mississauga

Move

Yesterday March 23, 2013 we moved from a 3 bedroom apartment in Toronto to our new place in Mississauga. They packaged up everything so well that I didn't have to worry about anything.
The crew got there on time, and were very professional and very polite.
I was charged a flat rate with no hidden charges.
I would definitely recommend them if you want a worry-free experience.

John and Angela  in Bolton
John and Angela in Bolton
1 review BOLTON, ON

Moving

We had a positive experience with this Moving Company. We asked them to be careful with our stuff from the beginning. At the end nothing was damaged. This was the most important for us.
We will call them again next time we move.

Michelle porter in Montreal
Michelle porter in Montreal
1 review MONTR, QC

Moving from Montreal to Toronto

I moved early this year from Mtl to Toronto. I received great help from the company. They arrived on time and were careful with all my furniture. Price was fair and respected as we previously agreed on. I would recommend it to plp doing local movings.

Looking for Moving & Storage pros in North York?