Right Away Movers

Reviews for Right Away Movers

Marcela from Oakville
Marcela from Oakville

Moving

Last week we moved from Mississauga to Oakville and I have to say that Right Away Movers was a great choice, fast, reliable and very careful with are furniture and all our stuff. I would definitely recommend this company and use their services in the future. Great price and excellent service.

P G from Regina
P G from Regina
1 review Scarborough, ON

Residential Move

Louis and Lance moved my senior aunt from one Scarborough residence to another with relatively short notice. Her possessions were wrapped and furniture moved with ease, quickly and professionally. Following the move, they very graciously removed an un-needed item and transported it to Value Village to be donated. As I am from out-of-province and unfamiliar with the area, Louis and Lance did a great job; their expertise was appreciated!

Tran from Oshawa
Tran from Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Cross country move

My wife and I have 7 kids and they are relocating from Toronto to where I am currently in British Columbia. My wife called Right Away Movers who quoted $5200 all inclusive (moving services, gas, taxes, parking, etc...). After they had taken all our belongings to their warehouse, they called my wife and the price had changed to $9000. They have since refused to release our belongings. This is still unresolved.

Angela from Toronto
Angela from Toronto
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Last Minute Help - Amazing Service

I called Right Away Movers after another moving company cancelled on us last minute - not only were they able to do the move - they did such an amazing job! Both Terry & Don were so professional and NOTHING was damaged - will make sure to recommend this company to my family and friends for future moves!!! On the buisiest weekend of the year they were reasonably priced and true to the quote - Thanks Right Away Movers!

JOHN LEVERIS from Guelph
JOHN LEVERIS from Guelph

Move

Right Away Movers is a great job in my move from Mississauga to Etobicoke! They showed up on time, Worked speedily but not in a mad rush so they did not damage any walls or halls the old or the new place and did not damage any of our antique furniture. Price was exactly as estimated. I highly recommend them

gladys from Etobicoke
gladys from Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

MOVING TO MY NEW HOME

I am a very satisfied customer, I was nervous about moving but with Right Away movers I got everything solved on time.
People were very polite, arrived on time and they were organized
They made a review of all the furniture s , boxes and staff to move after that explained us how they would be working with this therefore we knew how our schedule would be along the day.

At the new place they left everything as planned and we got stress free and very happy for their excellent service.

Additionally everything was well taken care of and nothing was damaged.

Good Luck in your moving

Kris from Toronto
Kris from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Moving with Right Away Movers

Right away moves showed up on time but they were slow. My two friends and I moved more stuff then the movers did. They kept stopping for smoke breaks. Luis brought 3 guys instead of two and charged me $105/hr instead of $85 without my persmission. Fine. Moving on. We get to the new place and he has 2 guys moving a book shelf, that I a woman, moved by myself. THis was what it was like the entire time. Slow, weak movers. Luis just walked around checking everything out and typing in his calculator. Finally it's almost over. I've got about a quarter of my stuff still in his truck and he tells me I hafta pay now. I said I need to get everythingout of the truck and make sure everything is not damaged. Turned intoa huge argument and LUis locked my friend int he back of his truck and would not let me get my stuff out until I paid him. Shd have called cops because he forcibly confined my friend. After much arguing, I decided I have no choice but to pay now, so I can get my stuff. The bill. Was supossed to be one hour travel time. Now he is charging me 2 hrs travel time plus gas!!!!!! Total untrustworthy guy. SO I end up paying 2 hrs travel time, rip off and no gas charge. The gas should come out of your travel charge. Get the rest of my stuff out finally. Really stressed now. THey leave. I start unpacking and my 42 inch flat screen TV is broken and un useable. Luis said it's not his problem. No wonder they were rushing me to pay. They knew that they broke the TV and now they won't be responsible for it. It was horrible and I'm out an expensive TV that I am in no position to replace. Luis is an untrustworthy opportunist and I wish I could make him responsible for the damages. Wish we had called the police and wish one of us had recorded the incident. It was insane, no one had the presence of mind to do so.

Kris Ann from North York
Kris Ann from North York
1 review North York, ON

moving services

Assisted Review

I called Right Away Movers at the last minute that it had to be done the same day. I got help as early as possible, the guys were wonderful, very experienced and had very good communication skills.Excellent customer service. I would recommend my family and friends to them, the next time I'm doing a move they'll be the ones doing my job.

Aubrey from Toronto
Aubrey from Toronto
1 review York, ON

moving

Assisted Review

I will definitely tell our friends and family about your company in the event they ever need a mover, we were very happy with your services thank you for being so careful with our belongings that meant a lot to us

jennifer from Mississauga
jennifer from Mississauga

moving

Assisted Review

I was more than satisfied with your company! I had originally booked with another company and they failed to show up on the day of my move, holiday Monday. I called your company and the gentlemen that answered the phone assured me he could have movers to me within 2 hours. An hour and a half later they showed up ready to work, Peter was well organized and knowledgeable polite and respectful, Washington was a very hard worker, they worked very well together and my move was complete in less than 4 hours.

Looking for Moving & Storage pros in North York?