Moving & Storage
Moving & Storage

Reviews for Right Away Movers

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Move

Movers arrived promptly. Movers were polite, courteous and efficient. Moving was done carefully and with no time wasted. Nothing was scratched or damaged. Very pleased with whole process. Would recommend this company.

Kosta in North York
Kosta in North York
1 review Aurora, ON

Terrible expirience

I hired this company according the recommendation from one my friend. I did a mistake i arranged with the owner by phone and didn't see him personally. I requested 3 people for 115.00 CAD per hour and confirm twice not 2 movers. Two days before moving i confirm again everything by phone. On a moving day definitely just 2 movers appeared in my house i was hope one of them is the owner but not. My questions " Why just two movers" was ignored. I was feeling i am nobody in my home but they are the Kings because it's a moving day and you don't have a choice. For me was obviously the arrangement will be screwed ( i am mature person and had a different experience).
Any way i didn't allowed to do what they want and get a reply with the same attitude "We can live if you want".
Humiliation. Exactly what i was feeling. I called the owner and he says he is going to find the other movers and to pay up front 700.00 CAD.
I refused to accept any more his service.
I called another company and in two hours they provided me excellent service.

Mistake: make arrangement in advance in writing form and double check the company.

Ron Newton from Hamilton
Ron Newton from Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

moving

Right Away Movers were excellent. Very neat, courteous and attention to detail. I am very pleased to recommend this company. I look forward to using this company again. Thank you

Nelson B from Toronto
Nelson B from Toronto

Moved to new home.

They arrived on time, were courteous and careful when handling my items. They were quick while making sure they took their time going up and down the stairs with bigger items so as to not damage the walls. They packaged everything on the truck with care and nothing was even scratched. I don't think they could have done anything differently to have improved.

I would recommend them to anyone needing a moving company. And would use them again if I needed to.

renate from Hamilton
renate from Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

apartment move

416 657 3500
348 Osler Street
Toronto
M6N 2Z5

Used this company to move an elderly friend move to his new place.
Movers were prompt.friendly and did a great job!!!!
If we or anyone we know that needs a move your company will be contacted.

Joel from Hamilton
Joel from Hamilton

Home Moving

On perhaps the worst day snow day in February - Steve and Joe helped move me from Toronto to Hamilton without a peep of complaint. And I mean I would have in that situation. It took several hours to just arrive to meet them. They were friendly, quick, professional and tossed in a good joke to keep the mood light. Helped with the unloading process and got me off and running in my new apartment in no time. Would highly recommend them, especially Steve and Joe. A truly wonderful experience - an in the worst weather of the year.

J Colmer from Toronto
J Colmer from Toronto

moving

The Moving Team with Louis at the helm was terrific. They were kind, curteous, careful and considerate. They took the stress out of moving. I would definitely recommend them to my friends and family.

Dave from Newmarket
Dave from Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Residential Move

Move out of a nightmare. Changed price from $95-110 per hour upon arriving. One worker stopped working complaining of illness while still having literally tons to move. A four bedroom house move took over 24 hours, and half our stuff was dumped in the garage for us to move in ourselves.
Surly owner complained that his time was money even though the contract wasn't complete. Would not recommend to anyone.
We're all exhausted from this move and hope you choose another reliable moving company. Thank goodness for the friends that helped us get through this catastrophic move.

Looking for Moving & Storage pros in North York?