Watchtower Interiors Inc.

Cabinetry & Millwork
22 Eugene Street North York ON M6B-3Z4
HomeStars  >  Cabinetry & Millwork in North York  >  Watchtower Interiors Inc.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Watchtower Interiors Inc.

omandowsky in North York
1 review North York, ON

Throughout the project Tony was professional, accommodating and friendly. He takes pride in the quality of his work and is determined to make sure everything is just right for the customer. I'm very happy with the results and would highly recommend him.

Job Price

I engaged Watchtower during the busiest time of year, we really need a kitchen fast! From the moment we engaged this company they were responsive and professional! The team at Watchtower really rallied together to deliver this custom kitchen in such a compressed timeline. They did everything they said they would when they said they would! We love our gorgeous kitchen - great job - thank you Tony!

Rick in Toronto

I engaged Tony from Watchtower to build a new wall unit and also to perform some follow up services. The outcome was excellent, the unit looked beautiful and it was constructed precisely to my specifications. Tony was accommodating, prompt and thoroughly on budget.

I would highly recommend his services.

Rick.

Job Price

The workmanship shows the care and skill of Tony. His work is beautiful and functional. He made excellent suggestions, went the extra mile and stands by his work. I would recommend Watchtower to anyone.

Job Price

I dont usually write reviews, but this time I thought it deserves one.
I just bought a house and I need to upgrade the kitchen, I didnt know who to call.
I found Tony from Watchtowers Interiors on the internet, after I carefully read the reviews I decided to call him and see if everything they wrote about him was right.
He was very polite on the phone, explained to me his work and agreed to came to my house to quote the Job i need it to be done.
He came punctual the day on the meeting, he gave to us advices and suggestions of what could be done on the kitchen, my wife and I were very pleased with him, he showed knowledge and professionalism on what hi does.
We decided to take his advices and contracted him to re-do our kitchen.
We can not be happier, his job was exceptional and everything was done on the time it was supposed to be done. Now we understand why people wrote all this reviews about him and his company, we would give him 11 stars if it would be possible.
We will definitively recommend him to our family and friends.

Job Price

We recently had Tony build a wall unit for our living room and truly have nothing negative to say about his workmanship or service. He was excellent every step of the way, from planning, to installation. It is obvious that he takes pride in his work. He pays great attention to detail and it shows in the final product. The piece he built for our home has greatly improved the functionality and appeal of the living room, and we receive a steady flow of compliments from everyone that visits. I believe what we received from a quality and service standpoint was well worth every dollar we spent, and we will definitely be calling him back for our future renovations.

NI from Toronto

Very happy with Tony's work. Did an amazing job on our built in and we called him back a few months later to do the mantles on our fireplaces. He did a great job. Easy to work with, easy to get in touch with. Reliable and friendly. We'd recommend him and use him again

lgaller from North York

We couldn't be happier with the work Tony did for us! We had an awkward space in our family room and Tony helped us design a beautiful custom piece to transform the room. The space now looks complete and fits perfect.

Anita from Toronto

I was referred to Tony from my countertop fabricator after a bad experience with a previous custom cabinetmaker. The word used to describe Tony was, “reliable”. He is reliable indeed and on top of that he’s great to work with and produces a high quality product at a very reasonable cost. My new kitchen, bathroom vanity and mirror are beautiful. I’ll miss working with Tony so I need to find him more projects! I highly recommend Watchtower Interiors.

Job Price

More about Watchtower Interiors Inc.

Kitchen Cabinets, Cabinetry & Millwork Watchtower Interiors can create affordable and unique designs for all our clients, we have all the tools for a successfully completed project from start to finish . We are able to provide a truly individual custom make work at a price you can afford, ...