HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Surrey  >  Poseidon Pools Construction Ltd.

Reviews for Poseidon Pools Construction Ltd.

Joan from Surrey
Joan from Surrey

pool installation and maintenance

Our pool was installed by Poseidon some 20 years ago. We watched him install a friends pool shortly before that. He does fabulous work and has often sent people to see our pool as an example of his workmanship.

Ken from Delta
Ken from Delta
1 review Delta, BC

pool supplies

I am pretty handy and able to do much of the maintenance on my own pool. I purchase supplies from Poseidon when required. I have my water tested there as well. He sent an e mail a few months back mentioning that he could get a good deal on summer pool covers which I took advantage of.

Susan from Surrey
Susan from Surrey

pool installation and maintenance

Our friends with pools often complained about not being able to have reliable people who can come fix whatever the issue might be with their pool. When the time came to hire someone to install ours I did some research . I spoke to 3-4 companies before choosing Poseidon. His price was mid range and from what I could tell he stood behind his work and sure enough he did. We don't live there anymore but while we were there he was very dependable.

Michael from Surrey
Michael from Surrey

pool installation and maintenance

Our pool was installed for us around 9 years ago. He has good detail with his work,and he responds quickly when called. He has reputation is important to him and he stands behind his product. The cost was as promised,although it did go a little over the time frame offered. We had landscaping going on at the same time and he worked well with the other trades.

Anonymous from Surrey
Anonymous from Surrey

pool installation and maintenance

John has been maintaining the pool for us for many years. This company installed it 33 years ago.. He has replaced liners and filters, showed us how to do patches ourselves on minor holes. We have had no qualms with this company at all.

Tony from Surrey
Tony from Surrey

fitted for a pool liner

I have had a cement pool for 30 years. A few years back it started to crack and breakdown. John advised that we put a liner in to extend its life. It works fine. They come periodically for some routine maintenance.

Maureen from Surrey
Maureen from Surrey

pool maintenance

Johns father installed this pool many years ago. John now does the maintenance for us. We haven't had many problems since it was installed, back in 1984, just routine work.

Lynn from Surrey
Lynn from Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

new pool, hot tub and pool shed

Poseidon was used by our neighbors. At that time, we got to know John and his work. We had him do a couple of concrete jobs over the years. Eventually we hired him to install our pool and hot tub. They also built the pool shed for us. We had done some research before we used Poseidon for the pool but he still won out compared to the others. It has been about 10 years now since we had the pool installed.

Shawn from Camden
Shawn from Camden
1 review Camden, NJ

below ground pool

Poseidon offered the best price and responsiveness. It was 10 years ago that we installed that pool. It lasted us very well for the 5 years that we lived there. It looked great and was not a lot of hassle having it installed.Someone else continues to enjoy it now.

Alex from Delta
Alex from Delta
1 review Delta, BC

inground pool

I had some personal contact with John the owner and others had recommended this company to me. The end product was very satisfactory. The service is alway quick when you call. Back when it was installed, it went well although it did take quite a bit longer than promised. Probably an additional 5-6 weeks.

More about Poseidon Pools Construction Ltd.

Poseidon Pools Construction Ltd. has been under original ownership since October 7, 1977. During these last “38 years” we have enjoyed a first class, spotless reputation from both our customers and suppliers. Along with our “5 year unconditional Guarantee on workmanship” we are proud to offer an extensive list of ...