Vancouver Expert Movers

HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Vancouver  >  Vancouver Expert Movers

Reviews for Vancouver Expert Movers

1 review ,

Not worth the discount

two guys came, Vlad was very nice and helpful, but the other guy Cory (I think) had the worst attitude as soon as he showed up saying 'I hate moving, let's get this over with, etc. etc'. He was extremely rude, arrogant and I am sure because of him the move took a lot longer than expected. I also called the dispatcher multiple times before to ensure they had mattress covers/bins/etc and she asssured me they bring everything. When they showed up they had bery minimal supplies (and Cory blamed ME for this!). I tried to encourage them by buyimg them a snack, and Vlad was very greatful, but Cory refused it and didn't even say thank you..all I got was a snarl and a bad attitude. On top of this, when they show up they tell me cash only I should have been told when I first booked...it's not usual or people to carry $600 on them everyday! I would not recommend them. They are cheaper than most movers, and now I know why.

Tam in Vancouver
Tam in Vancouver
1 review VANCOUVER, BC

apartment move

They broke six or seven pieces of glassware, chipped many others, scarred our coffee table and put two tears in the upholstery of our chesterfield. They refused to take responsibility for any of it, event though their website says they are bonded and insured. I got the runaround from the shifty woman who handles the business for a good month before I threw up my hands in defeat.

Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Vancouver?