Ross M. A. Wilson & Associates Inc.

Antique Retailers
Ottawa ON K1G 3V1
HomeStars  >  Antique Retailers in Ottawa  >  Ross M. A. Wilson & Associates Inc.

Reviews for Ross M. A. Wilson & Associates Inc.

2 reviews ,

Cane

The said it was made in India and gave me lots of information that I did not know about it. I had it around the house and thought I would get it looked at. it was not worth anything but I'm glad I got it looked at.

I'm glad I could help.

2 reviews ,

Bayonet

They were very helpful, he told me how to care for it and told me lots of history and background information on it. Very glad i came and got it done, becauseI learned it was a lot older than I had originally presumed.

I'm glad I could help.

More about Ross M. A. Wilson & Associates Inc.

Ross M. A. Wilson & Associates Inc provides appraisal and consulting services for all types of antiques and collectibles, specialising in militaria, such as edged weapons, firearms, medals, insignia, uniforms and military ephermera. Many years of experience have given Ross M. A. Wilson & Associates Inc. a broad overview of ...
Looking for Antique Retailers pros in Ottawa?