A1 Quality Mechanical

Tuck Pointing
A1 Quality Mechanical

Reviews for A1 Quality Mechanical

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Promoting excellent service, providing zero

I thought I am calling A-1 Mechanical services for years. It turns out this is a woman who opened her own business with almost the same name (difference is a " - ") and using the original company's clients. I was always reluctant to deal with the company as the woman who answers the phone, named Halina is very rude even when she takes an order, never mind when something goes wrong and she needs to page the service guy back to the serviced site. How ever she claimed that this is the company who is servicing our fireplace for the last 15 years. That was falsifying the truth right there.
I had two situation. One was a few years ago when the fire place didn't work after they did a cleaning and I called back and she was basically told me I don't know how to use the fire place and she will not send the technician out again for free. I said fin but if the fire place is faulty or the switch that the repair guy changed I won't pay. So she ended up sending the service guy again and he fixed the switch for no extra charge.
1 week ago I called them again as the fire place wouldn't light up. The service man came on the fallowing day and changed the igniter again and said it should work. He tried and it worked and he turned it off. I paid $184.34. Next day the fire place didn't work again. So I called them and she was a bit reluctant but she sent the service guy out again who said the piece that provides the spark was somehow to far from some other parts and he pushed those two parts together and now it should work. He left, and next day the fire place didn't work again. I called the woman who takes the order/answers the phone/ owner and she said she doesn't want to service me anymore as she can not keep sending her service guy to us with no charge and she hung up the phone on me. So now I am out of $184.34 and our fireplace is not working.
What kind of business is this?
I would not recommend this business to anybody ever!

A Consumer from Toronto
A Consumer from Toronto
2 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Chimney Cleaning

Company cleaned chimney in spring of 2013. Very fast, cleaned entire fireplace and chimney in 7 minutes. Came on time. Did not realize owner used to work at company I always used- then started her own company. When she called to schedule a cleaning I thought I was hiring company I has been using for 25 years. Did an OK job

Toronto, Ontario
Toronto, Ontario
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Chimney Cleaning

Had my chimney cleaned and was more than happy with the service. They were efficient, clean, and kind. Happy to have them back next year to clean my fireplace chimney.

Looking for Tuck Pointing pros in Etobicoke?