Respectable Roofers Inc

Reviews for Respectable Roofers Inc

Nigelb in Mississauga
Nigelb in Mississauga

Roof Replacement

Truly professional company from initial quote to completed job with no hidden costs. We had a quote from two roofing companies and Respectable Roofing were by far the most engaged in our needs and made sensible recommendations. The crew were polite and worked as a team. They arrived at their scheduled time, were on schedule and the clean up process was immaculate. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Respectable Roofers. The were A+

Lydia in Burlington
Lydia in Burlington
1 review Grimsby, ON

From the immediate response to my call, to the prompt home visit, I was so very impressed! Simon went well beyond any expectations I had. He took the time to inform me of the quality products he uses, as well as the process involved and warranty. By far, the most thorough quote I received! He even has a slide show!
Most important, the crew and workmanship are amazing!!! My neighbours have commented
on how great the roof looks..."You can see what a great job they've done!" Highly recommend!!!

Jonathan in Hamilton
Jonathan in Hamilton
2 reviews Burlington, ON

New roof (shingle replacement)

I received the platinum package, which entailed a complete shingle replacement, removing existing shingles, installing underlay, new aluminum shingles, snow/ice guards and complete clean-up.

Simon took the time to provide a complete quotation package and addressed all of my questions. He was able to complete an attic inspection prior to the roofing job. His crew finished the job in just over one day (I live in a bungalow). They did a great job in restoring the environment following job completion.

The quality of workmanship and warranty were exemplary and I highly recommend Respectable Roofers for your roofing needs!

Melissa Fischer from Burlington
Melissa Fischer from Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

New roof

Highly recommend. The workers were extremely polite, and very clean. Even one of my neighbours commented to me about how they aimed for the bin instead of just tossing stuff off the roof as we have seen with many other companies. Simon is very knowledgeable about the roofing industry and the right product for your home

Misty in Brampton
Misty in Brampton
2 reviews Rockwood, ON

Amazing

We had just purchased a house and knew we needed a new roof. We had never had to purchase a roof before and were told by so many family and friends that metal was the only way to go since we do not plan on ever moving again.
We knew metal roofs were expensive so we called Respectable Roofers and had Simon come quote the job. He was very professional and gave fantastic advice. The warranty he was able to offer was better than any of the 4 metal companies we ended up having out to quote the job.
I never knew that there were shingles with a 50yr warranty! He talked me through everything and after really looking into the metal roof options it was clear that buying my roof from Respectable Roofers was the best choice.
We had called a few other companies and after driving past my house to quote they offered a 10-15 year shingle for the same price and told me that "shingles just don't last as long these days"!! These companies also had several pages of fine print excluding everything from the 10-15 year warranty.
So thankful that we had Simon to help guide us through this.
Thanks for everything.

More about Respectable Roofers Inc

Residential re-roofing done correctly with quality materials and certified installers. Every project is properly managed from start to finish. Fully licensed and insured.