New Kitchen Toronto

Reviews for New Kitchen Toronto

Ana from Toronto
Ana from Toronto

IKEA Kitchen Installation

We hired Dmitriy for our IKEA kitchen installation after seeing such great reviews about his work on Homestars. From the initial email to the end, the entire process was efficient, as Dmitriy is a true professional and very reliable. He responded to all our inquires in timely matter and from day one we felt that we had hired the right person for the project. The IKEA kitchen installation was very well done (all cabinets and handles perfectly aligned, reinforced, modified where necessary and without any gaps) and we are satisfied with the project. Dmitriy also gave us some great last minute suggestions on the design, as our initial measurements were incorrect. His suggestions definitely enhanced our entire kitchen look. Regardless of how many IKEA furniture items you have assembled yourself, for kitchen installation, it's definitely worth hiring a professional because it would be extremely difficult do replicate his work.

Thanks you allways welcome !

Jason in Toronto
Jason in Toronto

Great Work!

We found Dmitriy amazing. Him and his partner came and did exactly what they said they would. Like any project, a problem came up (They asked me if we were getting waterfall countertops, and I said yes even though we weren't. It was my fault for misunderstanding what they asked) and Dmitriy came back a few days later for 30 mins to fix the problem at no additional cost. Very nice guys, great work, highly recommended!

Marni in Toronto
Marni in Toronto

Ikea Kitchen Island Installation

Dimitri did an excellent job installing my Ikea Kitchen Island today. Everything looks great! I would recommend New Kitchen Toronto - especially over the company Ikea partners with in terms of service, availability, professionalism and price.

LJ
LJ

IKEA kitchen cabinet installation

New Kitchen Toronto
416 617 6358
CONCORD
L4K4K2

We had the pleasure of having Dmitriy & Oleg install our IKEA kitchen cabinets recently. They were both extremely professional, courteous and did an amazing job with the installation. Their attention to detail is great. We wish we hired them right from the start, but we were initially going with IKEA's recommended installers. We didn't like their payment terms and they didn't catch a couple of details that Dmitriy pointed out, resulting in some changes that we made to make the space better. I have no hesitation recommending Dmitriy and Oleg for any installation project.

Bruce from Toronto
Bruce from Toronto

Kitchen cabinetry installation

Dmitriy is a true pro. I called him to install the Ikea kitchen cabinets I assembled myself, and he gave me a reasonable price with no questions asked - no one else seemed to want the job at all. He had to make a bunch of custom modifications on the fly and the end result was terrific. Hire with confidence.

BH in Toronto
BH in Toronto

Laundry room cabinets

Dmitriy did an excellent job helping us plan out new laundry room cabinets for our recently completed laundry room in our basement.

Because we have a low ceiling there, he was able to come up with a floor to ceiling plan that "hacked" some ikea pantry cabinets by cutting them down and combing doors meant for smaller shelves.

His pricing was very reasonable and he was super quick in giving us the layout and available in short order to do the install.

Micheal
Micheal
6 reviews Milton, ON

Laundry and Walk-up Bar Install

I ordered cabinets from Ikea for my Laundry Room and a Walk-up bar that I'm doing in my basement. Dmitriy responded almost immediately to my request to install the cabinets. When he and Oleg arrived they got to work and installed everything perfectly at a very reasonable price! I am very happy with this install and I would strongly recommend them!

Laura in Toronto
Laura in Toronto

Kitchen installation

Do you want a no-nonsense, organized and professional approach to installing a beautiful IKEA kitchen? Well look no further. We had Dmitriy come out and help design the initial plan and give us the complete list of products to buy from IKEA, prior to the hassle-free and mess-free installation that he and Oleg completed in three days, in January of this year. Dmitriy was always available by email or phone to answer questions, help refine ideas and generally help us out. We were delighted with the work they did in our kitchen and would hire Dmitriy and his team again, given the chance. Highly recommended.

Ilan + Aviv
Ilan + Aviv

New Kitchen Reno

We hired Dimitry after he gave us a reasonable quote and a very short timeline in which to install our new IKEA cabinets. We agreed and he arrived promptly at the hour we had decided on.

We have a very old house with walls that are not straight - they actually curve in subtle waves. Dimitry, with Oleg, installed the cabinets in a straight manner by adding backing where it was necessary - and did not ask us for any additional payment for this. They were extremely careful with our new floors (not one scratch) and clean as they worked, setting aside extra parts we had accidentally purchased in one pile so we didn't have to sort through any boxes to know what to return. Everything was done on budget and on time (well, we forgot to purchase a few things so Dimitry had to extend by half a day, but that was on us). That brought us to a total of 3 and half days!

Have already recommended him to friends.

Thanks, you allways welcome!

Full Kitchen and bedroom closet wall system

Dmitriy took what started as a very modular, predictable IKEA kitchen and turned it into a showpiece that has all of my friends and family WOWED!! I had some very specific design requirements which he followed and offred better ideas I added some premium, non-IKEA counters, sink, backsplash, wine fridge, commercial grade hood, built-in appliance "garage" etc and he measured and cut and retro-fitted everything to look like custom millwork.

Even more amazing, I went to Europe for 9 days, left Dmitry the key and he did most of the work while I was away, even referring me to some excellent trades for other work (plumber, electrician, dry wall, paint, etc).

He is coming back to do some additional work in my home and i recommend him unequivocally! Check out his work in photos below.

More about New Kitchen Toronto

Welcome to NewKitchenToronto ! Ikea kitchens are beautiful and inexpensive. But do you find it difficult not only selecting all the components but also designing and fitting the kitchen to your space? We specialize in custom Ikea kitchens!

***

We will work with you to design your project, help you choose which components to buy and also custom fit everything to your space. We are faster and less expensive than Ikea's installers, and we give you that personalized custom service.

Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Let's work together to get you that beautiful new kitchen for less money than you ever thought possible.

With our 25 years of experience and hundreds of satisfied customers in the Toronto and Greater Toronto Area, we can guarantee, you will be completely satisfied with our honesty, customer service, quality, and prices.

In addition to custom Ikea kitchens we offer complete services for:

* Custom Made Kitchens Cupboards,