New Kitchen Toronto

Cabinetry & Millwork
HomeStars  >  Cabinetry & Millwork in Toronto  >  New Kitchen Toronto

Reviews for New Kitchen Toronto

Joanne in Toronto

Awesome work! I wanted an IKEA kitchen and I wanted it custom made. Dmitriy magically delivered. There were 215 boxes from Ikea delivered. Can’t believe he turned it into a work of art. His contractors were incredibly efficient. They removed the old kitchen, broke down a wall and they were there every step of the way. They replaced floors, light fixtures to pot lights and much more. Unbelievable workmanship and 100% reliable. These are the people you want to hire!

chanirosenberg in Concord

I am so impressed and delighted with Dimitry's professionalism. He is dedicated to making customers happy and will therefore put effort into promptly performing small jobs as well as large jobs. I needed a closet bar installed and he made much better use of the space by installing 2 bars giving me double the storage space.

olenaveryha in T

New Kitchen Toronto is an excellent company for kitchen dismantling and installation work. Dmitriy was the ultimate professional! Knowledgeable, responsive and very efficient with no surprise in cost. Ten stars for New Kitchen Toronto! I would highly recommend their services

Jenn in Toronto

Dmitriy was very quick to respond to my post and offered a very reasonable rate. He arrived when he said he would, worked quickly and efficiently, and left the work area very clean. He is friendly, professional, and very skilled at his work. You can't go wrong hiring this guy.

jannak in

Dmitri’s team did an amazing job!
Dmitriy came to my house and make all measurements of our kitchen, after he sent us IKEA 3D Kitchen Planne with all chosen cabinets, doors, and appliances to fit measurements of our kitchen.
Dmitriy and his team showed up right on time and immediately went to work. He and his crew worked absolutely tirelessly from morning-to-night to finish our kitchen perfectly (3 days total).
We spent less money, than we would have, if we went through IKEA, got the job done in time and couldn't be happier with the quality of work.

Norm in Vaughan

Kitchen was done quickly and efficiently. Dmitriy did everything possible to make us stress-free and happy. He was very professional, friendly, patient and punctual throughout the whole entire process. Thank you very much for excellent renovation of my kitchen. I would highly recommend NewKitchenToronto to anyone looking for a new kitchen or cabinets.

Thanks, it is weary nyse to have happy customers!

I hired New Kitchen Toronto to build and install a set of custom drawers from Ikea for a kitchen island. I had no issues during their installation - they were able to finish the job on time and I have not had any issues with the drawers. The issue is with the large panels that cover the other three sides of the island. As you can see in the attached pictures, the panels were cut freehandly and unevenly. The edges are at times jagged and there is a 0.5cm variation in height leading to significant gaps against the countertop stone, which I had sourced through another company. Initially, I did not notice these gaps as they are below eye level. I reached out to Dmitriy requesting his help to caulk up the gaps recently, about 15 months later when I finally noticed the gaps, hoping that he would acknowledge the poor craftsmanship and be willing to help. Instead, he was defensive, claiming that it is the job of the countertop installers to caulk up the gaps and wanted to charge me $150 minimum for the visit plus cost of materials. I reminded him that it should not be the responsibility of the countertop installers to fix the large gaps that wouldn't exist if it weren't for his freehanded cutting of the side panels - there's absolutely nothing wrong with the stone. Dmitriy's reply was beyond rude and unprofessional, stating, "Why do you expect me to spend 3 hours of my time for free to fix sum body error? More then one year ago you was happy with my job and today change you mind ??? So don't forget to to write ALL story in yours review..."

So it it is folks, the whole story. My recommendation - stay away from New Kitchen Toronto and go with another company that exhibits the level of craftsmanship and, more importantly, professionalism that you would expect with a paid service.

I am happy this customer was pleased with the installation and we provide all customers with 1 year workmanship warranty. As she writes in her review she called us well past that time and I would need to charge her for extra work or repairs. Countertop companies usually provide caulking because there is usually space. I am sorry things were left on this note and I hope she can understand we can't provide unlimited free work past the warranty time.
Thank you everybody Dmitriy.

Jyotsna_S

We moved in to our condo apartment about 4 months ago and had been having a difficult time deciding how to renovate our kitchen. We checked a few kitchen equipment suppliers and found Ikea to be the best option for our kitchen renovation. After some evaluation of installation companies, we decided to go with Dmitriy of New Kitchen Toronto for installing the Ikea kitchen.

Dmitriy and Alex have done a very professional job with our kitchen. It took them only two and a half days from removal of the old kitchen to installing a completely new one. We had about 15-20 Ikea cabinets in our design, both base and wall plus a microwave-hood. From the demolition to the assembly, installation, detailing, finishing and removal, the end to end job was done very efficiently. Their prices were also reasonable. All consultation that we needed was done on-site.

We are very happy with their work and will be happy to recommend Dmitriy and New Kitchen Toronto to people like us who need a good new kitchen without having to break the bank.

Susie in Toronto

On-time, on-budget, and skilled kitchen reno

Dmitriy makes a kitchen reno a fun and easy project. We initially wanted to update our lower cabinet doors and drawers to match our upper doors, but upon meeting with Dmitriy, we were floored by how much he could do for less than other estimates we've received. Dmitriy met with me and provided an estimate, gave me a list of items to purchase (that saved us some money), and arrived for the installation when he said he would. The work was completed on-time, on-budget and in a very skilled manner. He helpfully gave us options and suggestions along the way. Our home was left in a tidy manner. We would certainly work with Dmitriy and Oleg should any future kitchen renos be needed.

Julia from Mississauga

Many Thanks to Dmitriy for his knowledge and professionalism. The job needed to be complete in a quick manner and it was. I've interviewed several contractors and I am glad I decided to go with Dmitriy. Project involved demolition and kitchen instalment in a condo. Dmitriy also helped me with IKEA kitchen planning and he also installed hood microwave. There was never any pressure and he gave me options without trying to "sell" it to me. He was efficient and very reliable. I felt comfortable leaving keys for him and didn't need to be present at the condo. He also always kept his promise and was there when he said he would. This was my first kitchen replacement project and Dmitriy was very patient and helpful when I had any questions. His pricing is very reasonable too! I will call Dmitriy again for my next project.

More about New Kitchen Toronto

Welcome to NewKitchenToronto !

Ikea kitchens are beautiful and inexpensive. But do you find it difficult not only selecting all the components but also designing and fitting the kitchen to your space? We specialize in custom Ikea kitchens!

We will work with you to design your project, help you choose which components to buy and also custom fit everything to your space. We are faster and less expensive than Ikea's installers, and we give you that personalized custom service.

Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Let's work together to get you that beautiful new kitchen for less money than you ever thought possible.

With our 25 years of experience and hundreds of satisfied customers in the Toronto and Greater Toronto Area, we can guarantee, you will be completely satisfied with our honesty, customer service, quality, and prices.

In addition to custom Ikea kitchens we offer complete services for:

* Custom Made Kitchens Cupboards,