Infinite Loop Network Solutions

Computer Repairs and Support
Victoria BC V8P 4K7
HomeStars  >  Computer Repairs and Support in Victoria  >  Infinite Loop Network Solutions

Review for Infinite Loop Network Solutions

Dani in Victoria
Dani in Victoria
5 reviews Victoria, BC

Computer tech support

One time, I thought all hope was lost, as my computer would only give me a black screen. Gary from Infinite Loop took apart my laptop and discovered there was a problem with the power connection in the "guts" of the computer. He ordered a new part and my laptop worked! I have used this company for all my tech support for years, and recommended it to others, who have also benefited from the excellent knowledgeable help. If you want to support the "little guy" and not have to go to some big box store where they won't be able to figure out the problem, then this is your company.