Ensaving Inc

I.S. from Thornhill
I.S. from Thornhill
2 reviews , ON

Furnace repair

For unknown to me reason, I have this company sticker on my furnace (which was bought from another company). So, I called them when my furnace stopped working. The first person found a problem and send me others to change the part. After changing the part, my furnace did not start to work. The employees of the company were not able to find a problem. I called the main number and requsted another technician, who promissed to come but never came.
I fixed my furnace with another company and removed those stockers from my furnace that no one would call them again.

judy in north york
judy in north york
3 reviews North York, ON

tank for water heaters

they use only fully licensed and qualified professionals to both install and service our tank. The temperature became more high than before. I believe that we'll save more gas this winter than before.Beside this, they clean the pipe of the air too.