Simcoe Closet Outlet, Toronto

Closet & Storage Solutions
508 Champagne Dr. TORONTO ON M3J 2T9
HomeStars  >  Closet & Storage Solutions in Toronto  >  Simcoe Closet Outlet, Toronto

Reviews for Simcoe Closet Outlet, Toronto

trixi in toronto
trixi in toronto
1 review East York, ON

Custom cabinetry/storage solution

Gabrielle and team were outstanding. Excepetional customer service and exceeded my expectations on the product, delivery and installation. I have high expectations and standards and found these people a pleasure to work with and highly recommend their service.

1. Worked with me to develop a custom storage solution for a "difficult space " on a limited budget.
2. Delivered everything on time and on budget.
3. Installation team was outstanding. Came to my home for final measurements prior to delivery of materials because we had "tricky" and "uneven" spaces. Installation was fast, professional and they left the workspace spotless once they were done.
4. Cabinetry and storage looks fabulous and really enhances the look of our basement family room.

Yorkie in Toronto
Yorkie in Toronto

walk in closet

Gabriele was at the fall home show and i booked an appt for quotes for my new home. She was quock, followed up right away, came to my house the same week and spent 45 mins with some great suggetions and emailed me the estimates and floor plan for my closets the same night. this is great service when other companies don't even return your calls.

More about Simcoe Closet Outlet, Toronto

Storage Solutions for your entire home! Custom closets, Entertainment units, Pantries, Laundry Rooms, Home Offices and more. Book your FREE In Home Consultation today! Serving the GTA Visit our Toronto Showroom! QUALITY - DESIGN - VALUE
Looking for Closet & Storage Solutions pros in Toronto?