Alliance Computers

Xarin in Hamilton, ON
Xarin in Hamilton, ON
4 reviews Hamilton, ON

Virus Cleaning

I brought my computer into this company to get a virus cleaned off of my new laptop. I was told that whether or not I decide to get the virus cleaned, there would be a $70 charge. I was told that a virus cleaning typically takes about two hours, but I would be called if it was going to be more.

The service took about two days (brought in Wednesday afternoon, pickup up Friday afternoon) - The virus was cleaned, but ended up costing me two-and-a-half hours of labour.

I can't complain about the service, they were friendly enough but are definitely on the pricey side.