Life Maid Easy Cleaning Services

House & Apartment Cleaning
203 - 25 East 6th Ave Vancouver BC V5T 1J3
HomeStars  >  House & Apartment Cleaning in Vancouver  >  Life Maid Easy Cleaning Services

Reviews for Life Maid Easy Cleaning Services

Katherine from Vancouver
Katherine from Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Home cleaning

We have regular bi-weekly cleaning. It definitely helped me and my husband to have more time for ourselves and our kids. Ladies do a great job every time and we recommend Life Maid Easy very often. Thank you.

Ivory from Vancouver
Ivory from Vancouver
5 reviews Vancouver, BC

Apartment cleaning for showing

Last year, I hired Life Maid Easy to clean an apartment that I manage; had a few unit showings coming up. They did an alright job, however, did miss a pretty obvious dusty cobweb hanging on the kitchen lights. Otherwise, I think I could have spent 2 hours of my own time cleaning instead of hiring.

malaklapa
malaklapa
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Carpet cleaning

I bought a coupon for their carpet cleaning. I bought a 2 bedroom deal even though my place is 1 bedroom. They were 15 minutes late. I asked to cover the dirty areas twice, he did not. When the carped dried there were huge yellow stains that were not there before.

Hi there,

We appreciate your feedback on our service and we are sorry to hear you are unsatisfied with our service. However, with the overwhelming response to the coupon promotion you are the first person to have been unsatisfied, and we have went through 150 jobs to date from the promotion. We have not yet spoken to the carpet cleaner about this matter but will asap, and we be happy to send him back to redo any spots that has been missed, which we find very out of character on behalf of our carpet cleaner to have not redo anything missed after being told so. Please contact our office if this will work for you and we will correct this matter for you promptly.

Thank you and have a great day.

Regards,

Management
Life Maid Easy Cleaning Services LTD.
604 682 6243