Victory Roofing

HomeStars  >  Roofing in Scarborough  >  Victory Roofing

Reviews for Victory Roofing

Vidas
5 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Coworkers recommended this company while I was looking for companies to do roof replacement. At the end I was very happy with the work they have done. Estimate for roof was very reasonable. They cleanup around the house after they comptelete work. I was monitoring them working all day and they clearly new what they were doing. They did not try to "nicker and dime" me - I asked for extra roof vent and it was added without extra charge. I liked their attention to details - for example at the end of the valleys they added "aluminum water blocker" so that water from valleys went into evestrough and not onto ground.
Overall - very happy with this company!

Martin in Toronto

my roof was leaking in Nov last year. I called Mr WU came and fixed . He told me I needed a new roof in summer because winter is not good for shingle. and he replaced my roof last week. I am satisfied what they did. Thank you Mr. WU

jjk in Toronto
1 review Simcoe County, ON

WE PLAN TO HAVE A OUTSTANDING ROOFING. AND MR. WU DID IT. THE JOB THEY DID IS PERFECT. NICE AND CLEAN. THEY FINISHED EVERYTHING IN ONE DAY. AND HE ALSO IS A VERY NICE GUY!!

Nora from Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

I had this company to cleaned my gutter couple months ago,they did such a great job and charged for a reasonable price.What impress me was they also checked the whole roof for me and letting me know how was the situation of my roof,though what i didn't ask them to do.good service they are doing...

Sugar from Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

I got a leak from the roof in april this year and found this company from the newspaper.they show up on and fixed the roof at a low price.they also checked and inspected the whole roof for me before they came down from the roof .i like their service

cxh1026@hotmail.com in Richmond hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

The insurance company sent a roof repair company to temporarily repair my roof last year but it turns out it's animal damage (1 and half tile got ripped off), after we checked the temporary repaired roof we decide to redo it before the winter time to double guaranty. I found Victory Roofing and they redo it and seal the nails which is working well and charge us very reasonable amount with other minor repair on the roof and also provide free service on the second service. We also plan to redo the roof through them soon.

tracy in Markham

The big wind make my shingle missing , they came at the snow day,and replace them last week. They did a very Good job. Good service !after they finish the job . And cleaned carefully

Jerry in North york
3 reviews NORTH YORK, ON

Victory Roofing was asked to come to my house to fix a leak in the roof. The person seemed well informed of his subject matter and went to work on the roof immediately. The work was done satisfactory. I was unimpressed with the invoice as it did not contain the address for the company, nor contact information should a warranty be required.

We are so sorry about that ,this is our apologized.Thank you your opinions, can you plese contace us we will update all the information and warranty agreement.Thank you for choosing Victory Roofing.

More about Victory Roofing

RE-ROOF. SHINGLES. GUTTER. SIDING. SKYLIGHT. WHERE QUALITY COMES AT A FAIR PRICE! !