Home Depot

Building Supplies and Hardware
Brampton ON

Reviews for Home Depot

Sandip in Brampton

I bought the hardwood floor and asked what the best tool. The service kindly guided me what i needed to do. I rented stapler gun and bought stapler. Good services.

Catarina, Brampton

Purchased a Mirolin whirlpool tub on sale for approximately $1300.00 but had to order it since it was not in stock. The lady sales rep, was very helpful and told us that it would take approximately 3-4 weeks for delivery and would call once the item was in.

We received a call within that time period and they held the item for me till the weekend.

I had a slight problem with the tub and called Mirolin direct and they sent me a replacement part no questions asked.

Jason in Toronto
1 review TORONTO, ON

I have my flooring done by home depot installers. The job was well done and the material and labour cost is very reasonable also. The sales person was very helpful at the initial counseling stage also.

Rose in Brampton

Excellent Work - replaced my existing doors & windows. Found that they did an excellent job when installing the doors and windows. They noticed there was a defect on one of my windows (which I did not notice) and showed it to me. They advised that this will be replaced, which they did. They also cleaned up afterwards.