Lion's Roofing

Review for Lion's Roofing

emily in Toronto
emily in Toronto

roofd ny home

I needed my roof re-done and these guys gave me the best price of the four quotes I got. I was warned that I get what I pay for, but I must say the roof was great, there was no request for extra charges, and we have not needed any repairs since it was done. I recommend these guys for good, solid, well-priced roofing.

More about Lion's Roofing

Lions Roofing Inc. is a roofing system contractor. Our area of expertise encompasses everything from the underside of your ceiling to the outside of your roof. We specialize in the application of: • Asphalt shingles • Cedar shingles • Enviroshake shingles • Euroshield rubber roofing • Composite slate and shake ...
Looking for Roofing pros in Barrie?