The Christmas Light Company

Reviews for The Christmas Light Company

Tony in Mississauga
Tony in Mississauga

Perfect, every year!

I have been using these guys for 8 years now. Loyal, reliable company, and they make the whole process seamless and smooth. I don't have to lift a finger other than to pay!! LOL, Great guys!

Anthony in Milton
Anthony in Milton
0 reviews York Regional Municipality, ON

Reliable company!

I have been using this company for years...they call me in the Fall, come out and install the lights on my home (which they store for me), then come back in the Spring to remove them and store until next year. I literally have to do nothing. Highly recommend to anyone! Our house stands out on our street and we are always getting compliments on how it looks!!

Kevin S. from Vaughan
Kevin S. from Vaughan

Christmas light install

I will never use this company again. They installed my lights and then took them to store them and now when I want them back to install the price changed so I asked for them back and now they say they left the lights on my porch but I asked why when I was there for the take down and they did take my lights to store. I got ripped off. Lesson is: always get it in writing I didn't so I got screwed.

Simon in Mississauga
Simon in Mississauga
2 reviews MISSISSAUGA, ON

Christmas Lights Put Up

I supplied my own lights and they decorated my house around the roof, at the door, and around my garages. They also decorated my trees all for a cheap price. The lights are perfectly straight and it looks absolutely beautiful.